The ever increasing adoption of smartphones and mobile internet is changing consumer behaviour. From social media, messaging apps, online shopping to videos, Indians are exploring this digital world at a tremendously fast pace.
Vodafone SuperNet™ 4G - Data Strong Network
Backed by its global expertise of the world’s largest 4G network, Vodafone SuperNet™ 4G is built data strong to give fast and consistent internet experience for the most data-heavy activities, in the most crowded of places and even while on-the-go. Vodafone’s latest campaign brings alive benefits of this Data Strong Network through slice-of-life moments.
The 360 degree campaign, which is going live on 8th April, will create awareness about Vodafone SuperNet™ 4G – Data Strong Network through OOH, digital, and on-ground activations.
Brief to the Agency
The key consideration for the campaign was to ensure relevant use of cases that build connect to Data Strong Network™ with the TG through insight-based stories linked to “Internet-heavy” use cases.
The communication is based on the insight that data usage among consumers is increasing with multiple downloads and uploads, sharing etc. But their internet doesn’t always keep up, forcing them to restrict usage or change their behavior. But with the Data Strong NetworkTM of Vodafone SuperNet™ 4G one can overcome these barriers to Make the most of Now.
Courtesy by www.newsvoir.com
This Diwali, Pay through MobiKwik QR Code and Win Gold This Diwali, Pay through MobiKwik QR Code and Win Gold This Diwali, users of Indian mobile wallet major, MobiKwik can win gold worth Rs 1lakh on QR Code transactions. MobiKwik powers digital transactions for over 20 lakh merchants pan-India, and the offer is also valid on the purchase of petrol, milk and groceries. Users will also get assured 10% saving on every transaction. The offer which will run till October 20th has been christened “Iss Diwali Har Cheez Hogi Sona”.The company recently anno
- Help Cheep App to give Limelight to Our Unsung Heroes
- Dell Empowers India's Youth with Technology-enabled Learning
- How to make Madras Lamb Curry - Cooked with a medley of spices this lamb curry is simply delicious.
- Wipro Digital to acquire Cooper, a leader in UX and interaction design, and expand Designit's capabilities
- HTC Vive Announces Fallout 4 VR Bundle; New Vive Purchases Include Highly Anticipated Fallout 4 VR
- IDC: OnePlus Captures 57 percent Premium Online Smartphone Market
- Videcon WallcamPartners With Vodafone AnnouncesLaunch of IndustryFirst4GEnabled CCTV Solution
- Trabug Launches India's First Mobility Solution for the Inbound Travellers
- CSPs See Cloud Technology Investments as Critical to Improving Customer Experience
- Vodafone First Telecom Operator to Partner with ALTBalaji for Original Content on Vodafone Play
- ixigo Named the Fastest Growing Mobile Travel App in India
- Vodafone Partners LAVA to offer Complete Cash Back on Feature Phone
- Wipro Joins Automotive Grade Linux to Accelerate Open Source Adoption
- Airtel Forges Strategic Partnership with SK Telecom - the Most Advanced Mobile Broadband Operator in the World
- Jaguar Land Rover Racing Ahead with Electrification