The ever increasing adoption of smartphones and mobile internet is changing consumer behaviour. From social media, messaging apps, online shopping to videos, Indians are exploring this digital world at a tremendously fast pace.
Vodafone SuperNet™ 4G - Data Strong Network
Backed by its global expertise of the world’s largest 4G network, Vodafone SuperNet™ 4G is built data strong to give fast and consistent internet experience for the most data-heavy activities, in the most crowded of places and even while on-the-go. Vodafone’s latest campaign brings alive benefits of this Data Strong Network through slice-of-life moments.
The 360 degree campaign, which is going live on 8th April, will create awareness about Vodafone SuperNet™ 4G – Data Strong Network through OOH, digital, and on-ground activations.
Brief to the Agency
The key consideration for the campaign was to ensure relevant use of cases that build connect to Data Strong Network™ with the TG through insight-based stories linked to “Internet-heavy” use cases.
The communication is based on the insight that data usage among consumers is increasing with multiple downloads and uploads, sharing etc. But their internet doesn’t always keep up, forcing them to restrict usage or change their behavior. But with the Data Strong NetworkTM of Vodafone SuperNet™ 4G one can overcome these barriers to Make the most of Now.
Courtesy by www.newsvoir.com
Infosys - Press Statement on Vishal Sikkas Resignation Infosys - Press Statement on Vishal Sikka's Resignation At its board meeting held on August 18, 2017, the Board of Directors (the “Board”) of Infosys Limited (“Infosys” or the “Company”) accepted the notice of resignation of Dr. Vishal Sikka as the Managing Director and CEO, effective immediately. In his notice of resignation to the Board, Dr. Sikka reiterated his belief in the great potential of Infosys, but cited among his reasons for leaving a continuous stream of distractions
- Travel Tech Startup TRAVELSPICE Expands Use of Microsoft Azure
- NOKIA 8 - High End Specifications with 24 Megapixels camera - At Low Price !!!
- HCL Launches A.I Powered Process Transformation Platform and Consulting
- HTC VIVE Announces Special Independence Day Bundle offer
- Wipro, Excelfore Partner to Offer Secure Connectivity Solutions for Next-Gen Smart and Autonomous Vehicles
- HAT-TRICK for Sony Pictures Networks Distribution India
- Wipro Partners with and Invests in Tricentis to Deliver End-to-End Hyper Automation across Quality Lifecycle
- Vodafone Play Expands its Infotainment Section with the Bouquet of 12 Discovery Channels
- Acer Launches Nitro 5 Gaming Laptops
- How to download iOS 11 beta version
- Jaguar Land Rover to offer GST Related Benefits of up to 12% to Customers with Immediate Effect
- SumTotal Named Hot Software Vendor
- HCL Infosystems Reports Revenue of Rs 685 Crore
- Enterprises can Now Improve Field Force Productivity with Vodafone Mobile Workforce Essentials
- Wipro and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Partner to Offer Consumption-based IT Infrastructure Solutions