FarEye, a leading global workforce management platform, is announced as one of the world leaders by the World Post & Parcel Awards- 2017 in the 'Technology' category for its end to end mobility solution. Kushal Nahata, Co- founder & CEO of FarEye expressed, “With over 4200 start-ups in the country, India is ranked as the 3rd largest tech based start-up hub in the world. FarEye is proud to support Prime Minister Modi’s vision of Make in India, with its locally crafted platform revolutionizing the mail & express industry globally.”
Kushal further adds, “We are delighted and humbled to be listed as top 3 world leaders for our logistics management solution. This victory is particularly exhilarating as we are the only Indian company to be recognized on this global platform. The demand for FarEye’s mobile platform has grown over 200 per cent over the last 3 years. Our aim is to continue to revolutionize the enterprises by empowering their field workforce.”
FarEye has revolutionized the supply chain industry by capturing marquee clients like DHL India, Amway, Walmart and 75 other enterprises across 15 countries, proving its mettel across the industry verticals globally. FarEye had raised Series A funding last year to cater to overseas demand and currently has offices in Dubai and Singapore. Forecasting the demand from developed markets, FarEye has already expanded in US and Europe with some of the large enterprises on board and in parallel running multiple pilots for others.
As a multi-lingual product with mobile application in iOS & Android and a process engine to adapt to geographic specific logistic processes, FarEye’s platform is catering seamlessly to the international demand.The winners of the Awards will be announced on 7th June ‘17 in Paris. For more details about the award visit FarEye’s Blog.
Courtesy by www.businesswire.com
GolfLan Introduce Worlds First Made in India Cloud Based Smart Golf Solutions for Global GolfLan Introduce World’s First ‘Made in India’ Cloud Based Smart Golf Solutions for Global Golfers World’s leading online golf community and marketplace GolfLan Technology Solutions Pvt Ltd. today announced the launch of their two ‘Made in India’ flagship devices, Elite Pro+ and Tee—Walkers. Elite Pro+ is currently the most advanced golf cart fleet management system in the global market. Elite Pro+ & Tee-Walker are state of the art devices to navigate the course, enhance their game & the golf c
- NIIT Accredited by Learning and Performance Institute for the Second Consecutive Year
- ICT Academy and Autodesk Announce India Design Week 2017
- Gracenote Delivers Automated TV Channel Monitoring and Reporting Solution to Broadcasters with TV Street Maps 2.0
- Airtel and Intex Join Hands to Launch a Range of Affordable 4G Smartphones Starting at Just Rs. 1649
- Payza Wins E commerce International Payment Processor Award from Stars of the Industry
- Vodafone Introduces Noidas First Free Wi Fi Enabled Bus Shelter
- Online Mutual Fund Investment Platform FundzBazar has Launched Single-stop Facility to Link Aadhaar to MF Folios
- Planet Taps Antrix ISROs PSLV for Third Time to Launch Four Dove Satellites
- pCloudy Launches Certifaya - The Artificial Intelligence Powered App Testing BOT to Speed up Software Testing
- Bahwan CyberTek Wins Order from Ecoren Energy
- Hathway Partners with Microsoft to Provide an Unbeatable Combination for the Digital Generation
- Coverfox Opens Up its Technology for Agents and Micro Entrepreneurs
- New DevOps Solutions from CA Drive Faster, Smarter Development and Better Customer Experiences
- Over 9000 Students of Business Management and Engineering Colleges Participate in 'The Hero Campus Challenge'
- Eastern Communications Partners with Tata Consultancy Services for OSS/BSS Transformation