FarEye, a leading global workforce management platform, is announced as one of the world leaders by the World Post & Parcel Awards- 2017 in the 'Technology' category for its end to end mobility solution. Kushal Nahata, Co- founder & CEO of FarEye expressed, “With over 4200 start-ups in the country, India is ranked as the 3rd largest tech based start-up hub in the world. FarEye is proud to support Prime Minister Modi’s vision of Make in India, with its locally crafted platform revolutionizing the mail & express industry globally.”
Kushal further adds, “We are delighted and humbled to be listed as top 3 world leaders for our logistics management solution. This victory is particularly exhilarating as we are the only Indian company to be recognized on this global platform. The demand for FarEye’s mobile platform has grown over 200 per cent over the last 3 years. Our aim is to continue to revolutionize the enterprises by empowering their field workforce.”
FarEye has revolutionized the supply chain industry by capturing marquee clients like DHL India, Amway, Walmart and 75 other enterprises across 15 countries, proving its mettel across the industry verticals globally. FarEye had raised Series A funding last year to cater to overseas demand and currently has offices in Dubai and Singapore. Forecasting the demand from developed markets, FarEye has already expanded in US and Europe with some of the large enterprises on board and in parallel running multiple pilots for others.
As a multi-lingual product with mobile application in iOS & Android and a process engine to adapt to geographic specific logistic processes, FarEye’s platform is catering seamlessly to the international demand.The winners of the Awards will be announced on 7th June ‘17 in Paris. For more details about the award visit FarEye’s Blog.
Courtesy by www.businesswire.com
CHEEP: A Tech Driven Mobile Services Marketplace CHEEP: A Tech Driven Mobile Services Marketplace CHEEP is an on demand home service provider app which connects consumers with thousands of qualified, verified and insured service professionals to fulfill all kinds of household needs. A range of professionals such as Carpenters, Plumbers, Drivers, Cleaners, Cooks, Tutors, so on and so forth, can be browsed, selected and contacted based on reviews of other consumers.
- HTC VIVE Announces Special Independence Day Bundle offer
- Infosys - Press Statement on Vishal Sikkas Resignation
- Travel Tech Startup TRAVELSPICE Expands Use of Microsoft Azure
- NOKIA 8 - High End Specifications with 24 Megapixels camera - At Low Price !!!
- HCL Launches A.I Powered Process Transformation Platform and Consulting
- Wipro, Excelfore Partner to Offer Secure Connectivity Solutions for Next-Gen Smart and Autonomous Vehicles
- HAT-TRICK for Sony Pictures Networks Distribution India
- Wipro Partners with and Invests in Tricentis to Deliver End-to-End Hyper Automation across Quality Lifecycle
- Vodafone Play Expands its Infotainment Section with the Bouquet of 12 Discovery Channels
- Acer Launches Nitro 5 Gaming Laptops
- How to download iOS 11 beta version
- Jaguar Land Rover to offer GST Related Benefits of up to 12% to Customers with Immediate Effect
- SumTotal Named Hot Software Vendor
- HCL Infosystems Reports Revenue of Rs 685 Crore
- Enterprises can Now Improve Field Force Productivity with Vodafone Mobile Workforce Essentials