In a bid to counter Reliance Jio's free services, Airtel has announced a new "Double you Holiday Surprises" offer that gives 30GB of free data for three months (10GB per month) to its postpaid customers. Although the offer was initially available for Airtel postpaid customers till April 13, the company has now extended the same till April 30.
Under the Holiday Surprises offer that can be availed using the My Airtel app, postpaid subscribers who joined the country's largest telecom network before February 28 can get 10GB high-speed 4G monthly data for three months without any charge. The extra data will be offered in addition to the existing data under different postpaid plans.
ICT Academy and Autodesk Announce India Design Week 2017 ICT Academy and Autodesk Announce India Design Week 2017 ICT Academy, in association with Autodesk, has announced the India Design Week 2017, a unique initiative for budding designers to learn, explore, innovate and design products for different areas. These areas include built environment, disaster relief, energy, food, health & well-being, mobility, waste, water, clean industry and resource & materials.
- Gracenote Delivers Automated TV Channel Monitoring and Reporting Solution to Broadcasters with TV Street Maps 2.0
- NIIT Accredited by Learning and Performance Institute for the Second Consecutive Year
- Airtel and Intex Join Hands to Launch a Range of Affordable 4G Smartphones Starting at Just Rs. 1649
- Payza Wins E commerce International Payment Processor Award from Stars of the Industry
- Vodafone Introduces Noidas First Free Wi Fi Enabled Bus Shelter
- Online Mutual Fund Investment Platform FundzBazar has Launched Single-stop Facility to Link Aadhaar to MF Folios
- Planet Taps Antrix ISROs PSLV for Third Time to Launch Four Dove Satellites
- pCloudy Launches Certifaya - The Artificial Intelligence Powered App Testing BOT to Speed up Software Testing
- Bahwan CyberTek Wins Order from Ecoren Energy
- Hathway Partners with Microsoft to Provide an Unbeatable Combination for the Digital Generation
- Coverfox Opens Up its Technology for Agents and Micro Entrepreneurs
- New DevOps Solutions from CA Drive Faster, Smarter Development and Better Customer Experiences
- Over 9000 Students of Business Management and Engineering Colleges Participate in 'The Hero Campus Challenge'
- Eastern Communications Partners with Tata Consultancy Services for OSS/BSS Transformation
- Get SIM Upgrade and Aadhar Linking done at your Doorstep, through Vodafone Mobile Vans