Today, CES Asia™, the premier event for the consumer tech industry in China, and Zhangjiang Hi-Tech Park (ZJ Park), Shanghai’s largest tech park, team up for CES Asia 2017 to attract innovative startups to the show. Owned and produced by the Consumer Technology Association (CTA)™ and co-produced by Shanghai Intex Corporation Ltd. (Shanghai Intex), CES Asia 2017 will take place June 7-9 in Shanghai, China.
“The startup scene in China is extremely active and prolific due in large part to a growing pool of tech talent. Startup Park is designed to draw the best and the brightest to showcase the next generation of breakthrough technologies,” said Karen Chupka, senior vice president, CES and corporate business strategy, CTA. “Modeled after the Eureka Park™ Marketplace at CES, this area will highlight increasing innovation across the growing mobile market and other emerging industries – it’s where startups can meet investors and industry leaders to take products to the next level.”
“This partnership with CES Asia aligns well with our mission,” said Ye Yang, Director of Zhangjiang Hi-Tech Park Management Committee. “ZJ Park and CES Asia share the common vision of providing companies a platform to showcase their latest tech innovation and grow within the Asian marketplace. We look forward to the global exposure and opportunities our companies will gain by exhibiting at CES Asia 2017.”
Startup Park returns to CES Asia for its second year in 2017. After a successful 2016 show with 64 startups, Startup Park is expected to have at least 75 innovative startups and is slated to gather budding companies from around the globe – mainland China, France, Poland, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and the U.S. Additionally, leading institutions, la French Tech, KNU Start-up & Entrepreneurship Foundation and Shenzhen Valley Ventures will lead groups of startups looking to break into the rapidly growing Asian market.
“We are bringing a group of small companies to CES Asia for the second year,” said Stéphane Monsallier, co-founder of the Shanghai chapter of la French Tech. “We found great value in Startup Park last year and the relationships our companies developed by exhibiting at CES Asia were truly remarkable. We look forward to the 2017 show.”
Startup Park will be located in SNIEC Hall N4. Exhibitors must meet specific criteria to participate in this area. Please contact Brian Moon at [email protected] for detailed guidelines about how to exhibit in the Startup Park at CES Asia 2017.
About CES Asia:
Owned and produced by the Consumer Technology Association (CTA)TM and co-produced by Shanghai Intex Exhibition Co., Ltd (Shanghai Intex), CES Asia is the premier event for the consumer technology industry, showcasing the full breadth and depth of the innovation value-chain in the Asian marketplace. Key global businesses come to this new event to grow and reinforce their brand by showcasing the latest products and technologies to consumer tech industry executives, foreign buyers, international media and a limited number of consumers from China. Attendees have exclusive access to some of the largest brands from China and around the world, while celebrating the innovation that defines the consumer technology sector.
About Consumer Technology Association:
Consumer Technology Association (CTA)TM is the trade association representing the $292 billion U.S. consumer technology industry, which supports more than 15 million U.S. jobs. More than 2,200 companies – 80 percent are small businesses and startups; others are among the world’s best known brands – enjoy the benefits of CTA membership including policy advocacy, market research, technical education, industry promotion, standards development and the fostering of business and strategic relationships. CTA also owns and produces CES® – the world’s gathering place for all who thrive on the business of consumer technologies. Profits from CES are reinvested into CTA’s industry services.
About Shanghai Intex:
Shanghai Intex Exhibition Co., Ltd was originally the exhibition organizing business of Shanghai Intex, a pioneering exhibition organizer established in 1995. Shanghai Intex is jointly overseen by the China Council for the Promotion of International Trade (CCPIT) Shanghai and PNO Exhibition Investment (Dubai) Limited. Starting in 1998, Shanghai Intex has organized over 100 trade shows and conferences with a sum total exhibition space in excess of 2 million sqm. Shanghai Intex is comprised of professional teams with a wealth of experience in organizing major international events, covering the creative industry, healthcare, lifestyle, advanced manufacturing and consumer electronics.
NIIT Accredited by Learning and Performance Institute for the Second Consecutive Year NIIT Accredited by Learning and Performance Institute for the Second Consecutive Year NIIT Limited, a leading provider of managed training services announced today that it has earned the status of Accredited Learning Provider for the second consecutive year. NIIT was awarded the accreditation for its “commitment to high quality and process improvement in the provision of learning, development and training services to clients” by the Learning and Performance Institute (LPI), UK.
- GolfLan Introduce Worlds First Made in India Cloud Based Smart Golf Solutions for Global
- ICT Academy and Autodesk Announce India Design Week 2017
- Gracenote Delivers Automated TV Channel Monitoring and Reporting Solution to Broadcasters with TV Street Maps 2.0
- Airtel and Intex Join Hands to Launch a Range of Affordable 4G Smartphones Starting at Just Rs. 1649
- Payza Wins E commerce International Payment Processor Award from Stars of the Industry
- Vodafone Introduces Noidas First Free Wi Fi Enabled Bus Shelter
- Online Mutual Fund Investment Platform FundzBazar has Launched Single-stop Facility to Link Aadhaar to MF Folios
- Planet Taps Antrix ISROs PSLV for Third Time to Launch Four Dove Satellites
- pCloudy Launches Certifaya - The Artificial Intelligence Powered App Testing BOT to Speed up Software Testing
- Bahwan CyberTek Wins Order from Ecoren Energy
- Hathway Partners with Microsoft to Provide an Unbeatable Combination for the Digital Generation
- Coverfox Opens Up its Technology for Agents and Micro Entrepreneurs
- New DevOps Solutions from CA Drive Faster, Smarter Development and Better Customer Experiences
- Over 9000 Students of Business Management and Engineering Colleges Participate in 'The Hero Campus Challenge'
- Eastern Communications Partners with Tata Consultancy Services for OSS/BSS Transformation