Indian consumers have voted ItzCash, India’s largest Fintech payments company, amongst the most trusted Banking Financial Services Brand. ItzCash ranked among top 30 across the entire BFSI segment pan-India and stand as the category leader in ‘Most Trusted brand in Prepaid Services’, according to ‘The Brand Trust Report, India study 2017’ released by brand analytics firm TRA Research (formerly Trust Research Advisory). This amongst leading BFSI brands like SBI, LIC, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, HDFC, HSBC, American Express, Kotak Mahindra Bank and Visa among others.
The report, seventh in the series, uses proprietary 61-Attribute Trust Matrix to rank the brands. The study has been conducted across 16 Indian cities on 2,505 consumers aged between 21 and 50 years belonging to SEC A and B with a minimum annual income of Rs 2.4 lakh.
The study showcases that ItzCash provides innovative digital products to its customers and has a trust factor associated with it. Spread across 3000+ cities through its robust franchise network, ItzCash is the only FinTech payments platform serving across both online and offline channels and is known as ‘PhyGital’ cash of the country (Physical reach+ Digital capabilities).
Naveen Surya - Managing Director, ItzCash and Chairman, Payment Council of India said, ‘Trust and Consistency have always been at the very core to our foundation and philosophy. This is the second time we were voted amongst Most Trusted BFSI Brand in TRA’s Brand Trust Report. It clearly reflects our commitment towards providing safe, secure and trusted partner for digital payments for a digital India.”
Bhavik Vasa - Chief Growth Officer, ItzCash, said, ’Our brand ethos and brand differentiation of trust enables us to build a strong connect with the customers. This recognition is true testimony of the way our customers are interacting and obtain value from the brand across various channels."
Pioneering the PhyGital space since a decade, the company has an Omni channel presence with different verticals such as digital payments, remittances and corporate business solution.
ItzCash Card Ltd., India’s leading Digital Payments fintech and part of the Essel Group, was established in 2006. A pioneer in the prepaid payments in India, ItzCash initiated the concept of ‘digital cash’ to the Indian consumer and various business entities, heralding the beginning towards enabling a cashless transacting society. ItzCash continues to build on its innovation augmenting its product portfolio offering wide choice of payments and money transfer service having issued 110 million accounts till date. It constantly invests in upgrading technology towards creating world‐class omni-channel payments platforms for the emerging India. ItzCash has presence across consumer segments serving 35 million consumers annually and over 75,000 franchisees branded as “ItzCash World” in 3000+ cities and towns. ItzCash is backed by marquee investors Matrix Partners, Lightspeed Venture and Intel Capital.
Eastern Communications Partners with Tata Consultancy Services for OSS/BSS Transformation Eastern Communications Partners with Tata Consultancy Services for OSS/BSS Transformation Tata Consultancy Services (BSE: 532540, NSE: TCS), a leading global IT services, consulting and business solutions organization, today announced Eastern Communications, a leading enterprise service provider
- Get SIM Upgrade and Aadhar Linking done at your Doorstep, through Vodafone Mobile Vans
- OnePlus 5T Goes on Sale Today at 4:30PM
- GoDaddy Runs in Support of Underprivileged Children
- CA Technologies Announces FreshTracks.io, its Latest Software Incubator Project
- Videojet Launches the Next Generation of Thermal Transfer Overprinters (TTO) to Meet Manufacturers' Code Quality Needs
- Jugnoo Introduces Concierge Service - Fatafat
- Wide Gap Between Digital Strategy and Execution at Global Level', Finds Study
- Vodafone Enables Reliance Communications Customers To Port Out and Continue Using their Number
- Amazon Tops the Digital Advertiser Charts on Desktop and Mobile
- Click Labs Launches YeloTaking Offline Businesses Online
- Small Businesses Drive Growth for the Web Developer Ecosystem in India
- Rock Brings Innovative Big-on-power and Slim Polymer Power Banks to India
- Malaysia Airlines Reaches the Cloud with Tata Consultancy Services
- KOR Energy Installs Solar Systems at Cold Storages
- Launch of the Report State of Urban Water and Sanitation in India on Improving Access to Clean Water and Sanitation Facility