Indian consumers have voted ItzCash, India’s largest Fintech payments company, amongst the most trusted Banking Financial Services Brand. ItzCash ranked among top 30 across the entire BFSI segment pan-India and stand as the category leader in ‘Most Trusted brand in Prepaid Services’, according to ‘The Brand Trust Report, India study 2017’ released by brand analytics firm TRA Research (formerly Trust Research Advisory). This amongst leading BFSI brands like SBI, LIC, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, HDFC, HSBC, American Express, Kotak Mahindra Bank and Visa among others.
The report, seventh in the series, uses proprietary 61-Attribute Trust Matrix to rank the brands. The study has been conducted across 16 Indian cities on 2,505 consumers aged between 21 and 50 years belonging to SEC A and B with a minimum annual income of Rs 2.4 lakh.
The study showcases that ItzCash provides innovative digital products to its customers and has a trust factor associated with it. Spread across 3000+ cities through its robust franchise network, ItzCash is the only FinTech payments platform serving across both online and offline channels and is known as ‘PhyGital’ cash of the country (Physical reach+ Digital capabilities).
Naveen Surya - Managing Director, ItzCash and Chairman, Payment Council of India said, ‘Trust and Consistency have always been at the very core to our foundation and philosophy. This is the second time we were voted amongst Most Trusted BFSI Brand in TRA’s Brand Trust Report. It clearly reflects our commitment towards providing safe, secure and trusted partner for digital payments for a digital India.”
Bhavik Vasa - Chief Growth Officer, ItzCash, said, ’Our brand ethos and brand differentiation of trust enables us to build a strong connect with the customers. This recognition is true testimony of the way our customers are interacting and obtain value from the brand across various channels."
Pioneering the PhyGital space since a decade, the company has an Omni channel presence with different verticals such as digital payments, remittances and corporate business solution.
ItzCash Card Ltd., India’s leading Digital Payments fintech and part of the Essel Group, was established in 2006. A pioneer in the prepaid payments in India, ItzCash initiated the concept of ‘digital cash’ to the Indian consumer and various business entities, heralding the beginning towards enabling a cashless transacting society. ItzCash continues to build on its innovation augmenting its product portfolio offering wide choice of payments and money transfer service having issued 110 million accounts till date. It constantly invests in upgrading technology towards creating world‐class omni-channel payments platforms for the emerging India. ItzCash has presence across consumer segments serving 35 million consumers annually and over 75,000 franchisees branded as “ItzCash World” in 3000+ cities and towns. ItzCash is backed by marquee investors Matrix Partners, Lightspeed Venture and Intel Capital.
Vodafone First Telecom Operator to Partner with ALTBalaji for Original Content on Vodafone Play Vodafone First Telecom Operator to Partner with ALTBalaji for Original Content on Vodafone Play With more and more Indians – especially the Velvet Rope Generation – fast adopting mobile phones as their preferred screen for entertainment, the demand for hyper-personalized yet diverse content experience is growing manifold. Ever responsive to the needs of a super-connected customer base, Vodafone India today announced its partnership with ALTBalaji to provide Indian original
- ixigo Named the Fastest Growing Mobile Travel App in India
- Vodafone Partners LAVA to offer Complete Cash Back on Feature Phone
- Wipro Joins Automotive Grade Linux to Accelerate Open Source Adoption
- Airtel Forges Strategic Partnership with SK Telecom - the Most Advanced Mobile Broadband Operator in the World
- Jaguar Land Rover Racing Ahead with Electrification
- Airtel Launches VoLTE; Services go Live in Mumbai
- Zinnov Positions Wipro in the 'Leadership Zone' for Robotic Automation Services 2017
- HTC and Hungama Enter into a Partnership
- Vodafone Play Partners with HOOQ to Bring the Best of Hollywood
- Vodafone Presents the Campus Survival Kit - a First of its kind
- Happy 63rd Birthday Today.
- Intex Honoured by ASSOCHAM with Award for Excellence in Service 2017
- Vodafone Customers in Delhi-NCR will Now Enjoy Unlimited Local, STD and Roaming Calls
- BSNL has edge over Jio, Airtel, MTNL, RailTel, Google, Facebook and Tata Docomo in Wi-Fi
- Infosys - Press Statement on Vishal Sikkas Resignation