Indian consumers have voted ItzCash, India’s largest Fintech payments company, amongst the most trusted Banking Financial Services Brand. ItzCash ranked among top 30 across the entire BFSI segment pan-India and stand as the category leader in ‘Most Trusted brand in Prepaid Services’, according to ‘The Brand Trust Report, India study 2017’ released by brand analytics firm TRA Research (formerly Trust Research Advisory). This amongst leading BFSI brands like SBI, LIC, ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, HDFC, HSBC, American Express, Kotak Mahindra Bank and Visa among others.
The report, seventh in the series, uses proprietary 61-Attribute Trust Matrix to rank the brands. The study has been conducted across 16 Indian cities on 2,505 consumers aged between 21 and 50 years belonging to SEC A and B with a minimum annual income of Rs 2.4 lakh.
The study showcases that ItzCash provides innovative digital products to its customers and has a trust factor associated with it. Spread across 3000+ cities through its robust franchise network, ItzCash is the only FinTech payments platform serving across both online and offline channels and is known as ‘PhyGital’ cash of the country (Physical reach+ Digital capabilities).
Naveen Surya - Managing Director, ItzCash and Chairman, Payment Council of India said, ‘Trust and Consistency have always been at the very core to our foundation and philosophy. This is the second time we were voted amongst Most Trusted BFSI Brand in TRA’s Brand Trust Report. It clearly reflects our commitment towards providing safe, secure and trusted partner for digital payments for a digital India.”
Bhavik Vasa - Chief Growth Officer, ItzCash, said, ’Our brand ethos and brand differentiation of trust enables us to build a strong connect with the customers. This recognition is true testimony of the way our customers are interacting and obtain value from the brand across various channels."
Pioneering the PhyGital space since a decade, the company has an Omni channel presence with different verticals such as digital payments, remittances and corporate business solution.
ItzCash Card Ltd., India’s leading Digital Payments fintech and part of the Essel Group, was established in 2006. A pioneer in the prepaid payments in India, ItzCash initiated the concept of ‘digital cash’ to the Indian consumer and various business entities, heralding the beginning towards enabling a cashless transacting society. ItzCash continues to build on its innovation augmenting its product portfolio offering wide choice of payments and money transfer service having issued 110 million accounts till date. It constantly invests in upgrading technology towards creating world‐class omni-channel payments platforms for the emerging India. ItzCash has presence across consumer segments serving 35 million consumers annually and over 75,000 franchisees branded as “ItzCash World” in 3000+ cities and towns. ItzCash is backed by marquee investors Matrix Partners, Lightspeed Venture and Intel Capital.
Bhopal Surgeons have a date with a Roving Robot Bhopal Surgeons have a date with a Roving Robot A da Vinci surgical robot is being taken around to visit 20 Indian cities. Now, on July 24, it makes its way to Bhopal where its impressive minimally invasive precision will be live-demoed to surgeons from different specialties.
- Infosys Recognized as a Leader in NelsonHalls NEAT Report
- Acer Creates the "Acer Day" Brand Event and Establishes an Energetic Brand Image Through Innovative Interactions
- GOOD NEWS FOR ALL Jio USERS !
- Huwai Wireless X Labs and GTI Jointly Release Cloud Robotics White Paper
- Intex Technologies Appoints Jayesh Parekh to Lead Consumer Durables Business
- Vodafone Introduces Gurugram First Wi-Fi Enabled Bus Shelter
- OPPLE Unveils Another Pair of Exceptionally Amazing LED
- Dell EMC Launches Next Generation of the World's Best-selling Server Portfolio
- Infosys Drives Change through Environmental Sustainability Initiatives at its Bengaluru
- Intex Technologies Honoured at the Jawaharlal Nehru Custom House (JNCH) Direct Port Delivery (DPD) Awards
- Trishneet Arora in GQ's The 50 Most Influential Young Indians list
- L&T Technology Services Conferred with World Quality Congress Award for Quality Excellence in Planning, Processes and Systems
- Dell Aims to Fulfill 60 percent of Energy Demand through Renewable Energy Sources by 2020 in India
- TCS technology wins best supplIer Award Ericson
- NOKIA is BACK IN STYLE: 6GB RAM and 24MP Camera for Edge 2017