Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), (BSE: 532540, NSE: TCS) a leading global IT services, consulting and business solutions organization, has been recognized by Oracle as its Integrated Cloud Partner of the Year in UK & Ireland.
Over the last five years, TCS has strategically invested and pivoted toward Oracle Cloud to help its clients transform their businesses. This marquee award is an important milestone which recognizes the successful business outcomes TCS and Oracle have partnered to achieve for their joint clients through their vast and innovative collaboration.
“TCS is a trusted advisor to many customers in the region and they have helped those companies along their journey of Oracle Cloud adoption. TCS is a strategic and collaborative partner across Sales, CIS, Support and Marketing. Recently, TCS successfully delivered one of the most complex and valuable Integrated Oracle Cloud implementations in the region and this award is a testament to that," said Dermot O’Kelly, SVP & Country MD, Oracle UK, Ireland & Israel.
“We are honored to receive this prestigious award as it reflects our continued commitment to position and deliver Oracle’s Integrated Cloud to our clients, thereby enabling them to transform and grow their businesses with greater efficiency and agility,” said Sunder Singh, Global Head, TCS Oracle Practice. “This award demonstrates the quality and depth of TCS’ work with Oracle and our UK and Ireland based client companies.”
In addition to this esteemed accolade, TCS was recently recognized as an Oracle Cloud Elite Partner, received several ‘Oracle Excellence Awards’ and for a fifth consecutive year, was ranked a Leader in its Magic Quadrant for Worldwide Oracle Application Management Services by Gartner in 2016.
TCS established its relationship with Oracle 30 years ago and today is an Oracle Cloud Elite Partner. TCS has more than 15,000 Oracle-certified specialists who are supported by TCS’ numerous Centers of Excellence, several of which are dedicated to shared Oracle and TCS clients.
About Oracle PartnerNetwork
Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) is Oracle's partner program that provides partners with a differentiated advantage to develop, sell and implement Oracle solutions. OPN offers resources to train and support specialized knowledge of Oracle’s products and solutions and has evolved to recognize Oracle’s growing product portfolio, partner base and business opportunity. Key to the latest enhancements to OPN is the ability for partners to be recognized and rewarded for their investment in Oracle Cloud. Partners engaging with Oracle will be able to differentiate their Oracle Cloud expertise and success with customers through the OPN Cloud program – an innovative program that complements existing OPN program levels with tiers of recognition and progressive benefits for partners working with Oracle Cloud.
To find out more visit: http://www.oracle.com/partners.
About Tata Consultancy Services Ltd (TCS)
Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that delivers real results to global business, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match. TCS offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT, BPS, infrastructure, engineering and assurance services. This is delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model™, recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development. A part of the Tata group, India’s largest industrial conglomerate, TCS has over 387,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 45 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $17.6 billion for year ended March 31, 2017 and is listed on the BSE (formerly Bombay Stock Exchange) and the NSE (National Stock Exchange) in India.
CA Technologies Announces FreshTracks.io, its Latest Software Incubator Project CA Technologies Announces FreshTracks.io, its Latest Software Incubator Project CA WORLD ’17 – CA Technologies (NASDAQ:CA) today announced the open registration for the FreshTracks.io beta program, one of the latest innovations stemming from the CA Accelerator Program, bringing the total to 10 start-ups currently enrolled in the incubator. The CA Accelerator incubations function like lean startups within the company, where internal innovators receive support and funding to develop
- Videojet Launches the Next Generation of Thermal Transfer Overprinters (TTO) to Meet Manufacturers' Code Quality Needs
- Jugnoo Introduces Concierge Service - Fatafat
- Wide Gap Between Digital Strategy and Execution at Global Level', Finds Study
- Vodafone Enables Reliance Communications Customers To Port Out and Continue Using their Number
- Amazon Tops the Digital Advertiser Charts on Desktop and Mobile
- Click Labs Launches YeloTaking Offline Businesses Online
- Small Businesses Drive Growth for the Web Developer Ecosystem in India
- Rock Brings Innovative Big-on-power and Slim Polymer Power Banks to India
- Malaysia Airlines Reaches the Cloud with Tata Consultancy Services
- KOR Energy Installs Solar Systems at Cold Storages
- Launch of the Report State of Urban Water and Sanitation in India on Improving Access to Clean Water and Sanitation Facility
- Salesforce Releases New Research on the Salesforce Economy - Creating 3.3 Million New Jobs
- HCL Technologies Powers Volvo Ocean Race 2017-18
- Wipro cited as a Leader in Everest group Peak matrix technology Leader in Everest Group
- This Diwali, Pay through MobiKwik QR Code and Win Gold