NxtGen today announced that it has enhanced its hybrid cloud capabilities with a new disaster recovery as a service (DRaaS) offering powered by Zerto’s award-winning hypervisor-based solution, Zerto Virtual Replication (ZVR). As a member of the Zerto Alliance Partner program, NxtGen is able to provide unparalleled, real-time cloud DR services, enabling businesses of all sizes to cost-effectively protect production applications both on premise and in the cloud. “NxtGen’s ‘Infinite Datacenter’ vision promises enterprises high-performance, highly-available and infinite IT Infrastructure resources on-demand. Zerto fulfills the critical requirements of fulfilling this vision by delivering high-availability and democratizes disaster recovery (DR). DR is not a large enterprise initiative alone, every business is now enabled by IT and DR is relevant to all enterprises,” said A S Rajgopal, CEO and Founder, NxtGen providing insight into their partnership with Zerto. “We are bringing globally successful technology solution from Zerto, to enable our customers recover from disasters in matter of minutes.” “NxtGen continues to demonstrate its customer commitment by delivering user-friendly, storage-agnostic, and cost efficient disaster recovery by joining Zerto’s acclaimed channel partner program. The growing diversity and vibrance of Zerto’s partner ecosystem confirms that service providers are eager to offer new or adjunct services that seamlessly align with their cloud environments, while meeting the rigorous standards customers expect.” The Cloud DR offering that NxtGen will deliver is based on Zerto’s award winning solution, Zerto Virtual Replication. Companies may choose disaster recovery as a Service (DRaaS), protecting on-premise applications to the cloud, and/or in-cloud DR, protecting applications deployed in the cloud and replicated to a secondary cloud datacenter. NxtGen also contributes capacity from its 9 datacenters located in India and its cloud infrastructure hosted in Singapore, to the Cloud DR ecosystem, which provides enterprises with a wide range of choice to a high performance alternate cloud infrastructure within India & Singapore. A recent benchmark report comparing NxtGen with global public cloud providers ranks NxtGen Enterprise Cloud ServicesTM number one in price performance value due to the combination of lowest overall cost and high performance. NxtGen supports enterprises’ digital business initiatives through Integrated Hybrid Infrastructure with frictionless sharing and flow of data among applications, people, processes, things and platforms. NxtGen delivers through its Infinite DatacenterTM a seemingly unlimited integrated hybrid infrastructure for Enterprise Application Services.
About NxtGen NxtGen enables it’s customers build digital business without investing and managing complex IT infrastructure, by leveraging hyper-converged infrastructure. NxtGen, headquartered in Singapore, is an emerging leader providing fully managed cloud and datacenter services across India and Singapore. In it’s unique approach, NxtGen’s deploys and offers IT infrastructure services from both or a combination of On-premise resources and NxtGen’s own facilities – Infinite DatacenterTM, enabling it’s customers adopt a hybrid computing model.NxtGen was Gartner’s cool vendor in 2014, “NxtGen is unique because it has a vision that is more realistic in the way the market is like to shape up in the midterm to long term” Gartner.
Latest Version of Epicor ERP Extends Manufacturing Leadership with Launch of Powerful Cloud-Based Analytics Latest Version of Epicor ERP Extends Manufacturing Leadership with Launch of Powerful Cloud-Based Analytics and Global Electronic Compliance Unveiled at its Insights 2017 customer conference, Epicor Software Corporation, a global provider of industry-specific enterprise software to promote business growth, has introduced the latest version of Epicor ERP, the global enterprise resource planning solution in use today by thousands of customers in 150 countries worldwide.
- Unlimited Plans for Everyone - Vodafone Integrated Plans Break All Barriers
- Infosys Launches Boundaryless Data Lake offering Powered by its Information Grid Solution on Amazon Web Services
- MLSL Unveils Nguru Quick School Parent App - One-stop Solution for Parents to Monitor their Child's Performance in School
- Infosys Foundation Invests in the Sustainable Development of Tribal Villages oF MP
- Acer India Appoints Rajeev Chandrashekar as Director to Strengthen Gaming Business
- Smart Reply for Google suggested responses to emails in Android and iOS
- NxtGen Enhances Hybrid Cloud Capabilities with New Disaster Recovery as a Service from Zerto
- Kutchina Launches Exclusive Outlet in Bangalore
- Cisco Inaugurates Cyber Range Lab in India
- Celebrating LG's 20 Years of Life's Good with a Heart Touching Short Film
- Sony Pictures Networks Awarded 'Aon Best Employers India 2017' Title
- Wipro and Harte Hanks to Offer Marketing Technology Services
- Vodafone Launches SuperWifi to Boost Digital Transformation of Organizations
- Young Students Rule the Roost as Winners of L&T Technology Services
- HTC Announces VIVE Product Launch in India