NxtGen today announced that it has enhanced its hybrid cloud capabilities with a new disaster recovery as a service (DRaaS) offering powered by Zerto’s award-winning hypervisor-based solution, Zerto Virtual Replication (ZVR). As a member of the Zerto Alliance Partner program, NxtGen is able to provide unparalleled, real-time cloud DR services, enabling businesses of all sizes to cost-effectively protect production applications both on premise and in the cloud. “NxtGen’s ‘Infinite Datacenter’ vision promises enterprises high-performance, highly-available and infinite IT Infrastructure resources on-demand. Zerto fulfills the critical requirements of fulfilling this vision by delivering high-availability and democratizes disaster recovery (DR). DR is not a large enterprise initiative alone, every business is now enabled by IT and DR is relevant to all enterprises,” said A S Rajgopal, CEO and Founder, NxtGen providing insight into their partnership with Zerto. “We are bringing globally successful technology solution from Zerto, to enable our customers recover from disasters in matter of minutes.” “NxtGen continues to demonstrate its customer commitment by delivering user-friendly, storage-agnostic, and cost efficient disaster recovery by joining Zerto’s acclaimed channel partner program. The growing diversity and vibrance of Zerto’s partner ecosystem confirms that service providers are eager to offer new or adjunct services that seamlessly align with their cloud environments, while meeting the rigorous standards customers expect.” The Cloud DR offering that NxtGen will deliver is based on Zerto’s award winning solution, Zerto Virtual Replication. Companies may choose disaster recovery as a Service (DRaaS), protecting on-premise applications to the cloud, and/or in-cloud DR, protecting applications deployed in the cloud and replicated to a secondary cloud datacenter. NxtGen also contributes capacity from its 9 datacenters located in India and its cloud infrastructure hosted in Singapore, to the Cloud DR ecosystem, which provides enterprises with a wide range of choice to a high performance alternate cloud infrastructure within India & Singapore. A recent benchmark report comparing NxtGen with global public cloud providers ranks NxtGen Enterprise Cloud ServicesTM number one in price performance value due to the combination of lowest overall cost and high performance. NxtGen supports enterprises’ digital business initiatives through Integrated Hybrid Infrastructure with frictionless sharing and flow of data among applications, people, processes, things and platforms. NxtGen delivers through its Infinite DatacenterTM a seemingly unlimited integrated hybrid infrastructure for Enterprise Application Services.
About NxtGen NxtGen enables it’s customers build digital business without investing and managing complex IT infrastructure, by leveraging hyper-converged infrastructure. NxtGen, headquartered in Singapore, is an emerging leader providing fully managed cloud and datacenter services across India and Singapore. In it’s unique approach, NxtGen’s deploys and offers IT infrastructure services from both or a combination of On-premise resources and NxtGen’s own facilities – Infinite DatacenterTM, enabling it’s customers adopt a hybrid computing model.NxtGen was Gartner’s cool vendor in 2014, “NxtGen is unique because it has a vision that is more realistic in the way the market is like to shape up in the midterm to long term” Gartner.
Infosys Recognized as a Leader in NelsonHalls NEAT Report Infosys Recognized as a ‘Leader’ in NelsonHall’s NEAT Report for IoT Services Infosys has been identified as a Leader in Internet of Things (IoT) services in the overall market segment in NelsonHall’s Vendor Evaluation & Assessment Tool (NEAT) report. Infosys was recognized for its ability to meet future client requirements as well as delivering immediate benefits to IoT services clients.
- Acer Creates the "Acer Day" Brand Event and Establishes an Energetic Brand Image Through Innovative Interactions
- GOOD NEWS FOR ALL Jio USERS !
- Huwai Wireless X Labs and GTI Jointly Release Cloud Robotics White Paper
- Intex Technologies Appoints Jayesh Parekh to Lead Consumer Durables Business
- Vodafone Introduces Gurugram First Wi-Fi Enabled Bus Shelter
- OPPLE Unveils Another Pair of Exceptionally Amazing LED
- Dell EMC Launches Next Generation of the World's Best-selling Server Portfolio
- Infosys Drives Change through Environmental Sustainability Initiatives at its Bengaluru
- Intex Technologies Honoured at the Jawaharlal Nehru Custom House (JNCH) Direct Port Delivery (DPD) Awards
- Trishneet Arora in GQ's The 50 Most Influential Young Indians list
- L&T Technology Services Conferred with World Quality Congress Award for Quality Excellence in Planning, Processes and Systems
- Dell Aims to Fulfill 60 percent of Energy Demand through Renewable Energy Sources by 2020 in India
- TCS technology wins best supplIer Award Ericson
- NOKIA is BACK IN STYLE: 6GB RAM and 24MP Camera for Edge 2017
- TCS Recognized as a Leader in BI Platform Implementation Services by Independent Research Firm