NxtGen today announced that it has enhanced its hybrid cloud capabilities with a new disaster recovery as a service (DRaaS) offering powered by Zerto’s award-winning hypervisor-based solution, Zerto Virtual Replication (ZVR). As a member of the Zerto Alliance Partner program, NxtGen is able to provide unparalleled, real-time cloud DR services, enabling businesses of all sizes to cost-effectively protect production applications both on premise and in the cloud. “NxtGen’s ‘Infinite Datacenter’ vision promises enterprises high-performance, highly-available and infinite IT Infrastructure resources on-demand. Zerto fulfills the critical requirements of fulfilling this vision by delivering high-availability and democratizes disaster recovery (DR). DR is not a large enterprise initiative alone, every business is now enabled by IT and DR is relevant to all enterprises,” said A S Rajgopal, CEO and Founder, NxtGen providing insight into their partnership with Zerto. “We are bringing globally successful technology solution from Zerto, to enable our customers recover from disasters in matter of minutes.” “NxtGen continues to demonstrate its customer commitment by delivering user-friendly, storage-agnostic, and cost efficient disaster recovery by joining Zerto’s acclaimed channel partner program. The growing diversity and vibrance of Zerto’s partner ecosystem confirms that service providers are eager to offer new or adjunct services that seamlessly align with their cloud environments, while meeting the rigorous standards customers expect.” The Cloud DR offering that NxtGen will deliver is based on Zerto’s award winning solution, Zerto Virtual Replication. Companies may choose disaster recovery as a Service (DRaaS), protecting on-premise applications to the cloud, and/or in-cloud DR, protecting applications deployed in the cloud and replicated to a secondary cloud datacenter. NxtGen also contributes capacity from its 9 datacenters located in India and its cloud infrastructure hosted in Singapore, to the Cloud DR ecosystem, which provides enterprises with a wide range of choice to a high performance alternate cloud infrastructure within India & Singapore. A recent benchmark report comparing NxtGen with global public cloud providers ranks NxtGen Enterprise Cloud ServicesTM number one in price performance value due to the combination of lowest overall cost and high performance. NxtGen supports enterprises’ digital business initiatives through Integrated Hybrid Infrastructure with frictionless sharing and flow of data among applications, people, processes, things and platforms. NxtGen delivers through its Infinite DatacenterTM a seemingly unlimited integrated hybrid infrastructure for Enterprise Application Services.
About NxtGen NxtGen enables it’s customers build digital business without investing and managing complex IT infrastructure, by leveraging hyper-converged infrastructure. NxtGen, headquartered in Singapore, is an emerging leader providing fully managed cloud and datacenter services across India and Singapore. In it’s unique approach, NxtGen’s deploys and offers IT infrastructure services from both or a combination of On-premise resources and NxtGen’s own facilities – Infinite DatacenterTM, enabling it’s customers adopt a hybrid computing model.NxtGen was Gartner’s cool vendor in 2014, “NxtGen is unique because it has a vision that is more realistic in the way the market is like to shape up in the midterm to long term” Gartner.
CSPs See Cloud Technology Investments as Critical to Improving Customer Experience CSPs See Cloud Technology Investments as Critical to Improving Customer Experience A new Oracle study announced today conveys that Communication Service Providers (CSPs) top challenge is improving customer experiences, followed closely by keeping up with technological advancements. The survey, "The Communications Cloud: CSPs Take on Tomorrow", polled communications service providers around the world to understand how initiatives such as Network Function Virtualization (NFV) and the Cloud might h
- Vodafone First Telecom Operator to Partner with ALTBalaji for Original Content on Vodafone Play
- ixigo Named the Fastest Growing Mobile Travel App in India
- Vodafone Partners LAVA to offer Complete Cash Back on Feature Phone
- Wipro Joins Automotive Grade Linux to Accelerate Open Source Adoption
- Airtel Forges Strategic Partnership with SK Telecom - the Most Advanced Mobile Broadband Operator in the World
- Jaguar Land Rover Racing Ahead with Electrification
- Airtel Launches VoLTE; Services go Live in Mumbai
- Zinnov Positions Wipro in the 'Leadership Zone' for Robotic Automation Services 2017
- HTC and Hungama Enter into a Partnership
- Vodafone Play Partners with HOOQ to Bring the Best of Hollywood
- Vodafone Presents the Campus Survival Kit - a First of its kind
- Happy 63rd Birthday Today.
- Intex Honoured by ASSOCHAM with Award for Excellence in Service 2017
- Vodafone Customers in Delhi-NCR will Now Enjoy Unlimited Local, STD and Roaming Calls
- BSNL has edge over Jio, Airtel, MTNL, RailTel, Google, Facebook and Tata Docomo in Wi-Fi