NxtGen today announced that it has enhanced its hybrid cloud capabilities with a new disaster recovery as a service (DRaaS) offering powered by Zerto’s award-winning hypervisor-based solution, Zerto Virtual Replication (ZVR). As a member of the Zerto Alliance Partner program, NxtGen is able to provide unparalleled, real-time cloud DR services, enabling businesses of all sizes to cost-effectively protect production applications both on premise and in the cloud. “NxtGen’s ‘Infinite Datacenter’ vision promises enterprises high-performance, highly-available and infinite IT Infrastructure resources on-demand. Zerto fulfills the critical requirements of fulfilling this vision by delivering high-availability and democratizes disaster recovery (DR). DR is not a large enterprise initiative alone, every business is now enabled by IT and DR is relevant to all enterprises,” said A S Rajgopal, CEO and Founder, NxtGen providing insight into their partnership with Zerto. “We are bringing globally successful technology solution from Zerto, to enable our customers recover from disasters in matter of minutes.” “NxtGen continues to demonstrate its customer commitment by delivering user-friendly, storage-agnostic, and cost efficient disaster recovery by joining Zerto’s acclaimed channel partner program. The growing diversity and vibrance of Zerto’s partner ecosystem confirms that service providers are eager to offer new or adjunct services that seamlessly align with their cloud environments, while meeting the rigorous standards customers expect.” The Cloud DR offering that NxtGen will deliver is based on Zerto’s award winning solution, Zerto Virtual Replication. Companies may choose disaster recovery as a Service (DRaaS), protecting on-premise applications to the cloud, and/or in-cloud DR, protecting applications deployed in the cloud and replicated to a secondary cloud datacenter. NxtGen also contributes capacity from its 9 datacenters located in India and its cloud infrastructure hosted in Singapore, to the Cloud DR ecosystem, which provides enterprises with a wide range of choice to a high performance alternate cloud infrastructure within India & Singapore. A recent benchmark report comparing NxtGen with global public cloud providers ranks NxtGen Enterprise Cloud ServicesTM number one in price performance value due to the combination of lowest overall cost and high performance. NxtGen supports enterprises’ digital business initiatives through Integrated Hybrid Infrastructure with frictionless sharing and flow of data among applications, people, processes, things and platforms. NxtGen delivers through its Infinite DatacenterTM a seemingly unlimited integrated hybrid infrastructure for Enterprise Application Services.
About NxtGen NxtGen enables it’s customers build digital business without investing and managing complex IT infrastructure, by leveraging hyper-converged infrastructure. NxtGen, headquartered in Singapore, is an emerging leader providing fully managed cloud and datacenter services across India and Singapore. In it’s unique approach, NxtGen’s deploys and offers IT infrastructure services from both or a combination of On-premise resources and NxtGen’s own facilities – Infinite DatacenterTM, enabling it’s customers adopt a hybrid computing model.NxtGen was Gartner’s cool vendor in 2014, “NxtGen is unique because it has a vision that is more realistic in the way the market is like to shape up in the midterm to long term” Gartner.
HTC VIVE Announces Special Independence Day Bundle offer HTC VIVE Announces Special Independence Day Bundle offer HTC Corporation (“HTC”), a pioneer in innovative, smart mobile and virtual reality technologies, today announced its Independence Day Sale to celebrate Independence Day in the India market. The offer is applicable from 9th- 12th August on Amazon.in with free shipping until stocks last. As a part of the independence day celebrations, all new customers will get an opportunity to buy the VIVE at a reduced price of Rs. 87,990/- from its curren
- Infosys - Press Statement on Vishal Sikkas Resignation
- Travel Tech Startup TRAVELSPICE Expands Use of Microsoft Azure
- NOKIA 8 - High End Specifications with 24 Megapixels camera - At Low Price !!!
- HCL Launches A.I Powered Process Transformation Platform and Consulting
- Wipro, Excelfore Partner to Offer Secure Connectivity Solutions for Next-Gen Smart and Autonomous Vehicles
- HAT-TRICK for Sony Pictures Networks Distribution India
- Wipro Partners with and Invests in Tricentis to Deliver End-to-End Hyper Automation across Quality Lifecycle
- Vodafone Play Expands its Infotainment Section with the Bouquet of 12 Discovery Channels
- Acer Launches Nitro 5 Gaming Laptops
- How to download iOS 11 beta version
- Jaguar Land Rover to offer GST Related Benefits of up to 12% to Customers with Immediate Effect
- SumTotal Named Hot Software Vendor
- HCL Infosystems Reports Revenue of Rs 685 Crore
- Enterprises can Now Improve Field Force Productivity with Vodafone Mobile Workforce Essentials
- Wipro and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Partner to Offer Consumption-based IT Infrastructure Solutions