Acer India, one of the largest PC Company in the country appoints Rajeev Chandrashekar as Director of Consumer Products (Gaming). In this role, Rajeev will be leading the Gaming products vertical at Acer and will be responsible for new areas like Mixed reality.
As an industry veteran, Rajeev Chandrashekar comes with over 20 years of rich experience in Retail, Marketing and Services. Prior to joining Acer, Rajeev served as the Head – Electronics/ Mobiles & Home products at TATA CLiQ, Tata Group’s ecommerce venture where he was part of a core team that successfully launched the site. Rajeev had also previously worked with Croma for 9 years, heading their IT business as Business Head. He had played a crucial role in streamlining the modern retail business for IT Industry and setting standards for retail experience.
Welcoming him on board, Chandrahas Panigrahi, CMO and Consumer Business Head, Acer India said, “Gaming is an important business segment for us and we are excited to appoint Rajeev to lead the growth of this segment in India. With an impeccable record of accomplishment of successful planning and leadership, we are sure that Rajeev will tap the promising opportunities in line with our objectives.”
Speaking about his appointment, Rajeev Chandrashekar said, “It’s exciting to be part of a company that is impacting the lives of millions by providing access to innovation through its products. Gaming along with Virtual Reality and Mixed Reality is the next growth story for Acer and I am delighted to lead this initiative and establish Acer as leader in the segment.”
In a prior stint, Rajeev has seen great success and has contributed immensely to the business growth. Acer is excited to welcome Rajeev, who will drive the next growth story of Acer’s gaming business.
Established in 1976, Acer is a hardware + software + services company dedicated to the research, design, marketing, sale, and support of innovative products that enhance people's lives. Acer's product offerings include PCs, displays, projectors, servers, tablets, smartphones and wearables. The company is also developing cloud solutions to bring together the Internet of Things. Acer employs 7,000 people and ranks No. 4 for total PCs globally (IDC 2014). Revenues for 2014 reached US$10.39 billion.
Wipro and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Partner to Offer Consumption-based IT Infrastructure Solutions Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO), a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company, today announced a partnership with Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) to offer IT infrastructure solutions in a consumption-based or pay-per-use business model for enterprises. This model for IT Infrastructure procurement and provisioning will be offered to both Wipro and HPE’s customers, globally.
- Bhopal Surgeons have a date with a Roving Robot
- Infosys Recognized as a Leader in NelsonHalls NEAT Report
- Acer Creates the "Acer Day" Brand Event and Establishes an Energetic Brand Image Through Innovative Interactions
- GOOD NEWS FOR ALL Jio USERS !
- Huwai Wireless X Labs and GTI Jointly Release Cloud Robotics White Paper
- Intex Technologies Appoints Jayesh Parekh to Lead Consumer Durables Business
- Vodafone Introduces Gurugram First Wi-Fi Enabled Bus Shelter
- OPPLE Unveils Another Pair of Exceptionally Amazing LED
- Dell EMC Launches Next Generation of the World's Best-selling Server Portfolio
- Infosys Drives Change through Environmental Sustainability Initiatives at its Bengaluru
- Intex Technologies Honoured at the Jawaharlal Nehru Custom House (JNCH) Direct Port Delivery (DPD) Awards
- Trishneet Arora in GQ's The 50 Most Influential Young Indians list
- L&T Technology Services Conferred with World Quality Congress Award for Quality Excellence in Planning, Processes and Systems
- Dell Aims to Fulfill 60 percent of Energy Demand through Renewable Energy Sources by 2020 in India
- TCS technology wins best supplIer Award Ericson