Acer India, one of the largest PC Company in the country appoints Rajeev Chandrashekar as Director of Consumer Products (Gaming). In this role, Rajeev will be leading the Gaming products vertical at Acer and will be responsible for new areas like Mixed reality.
As an industry veteran, Rajeev Chandrashekar comes with over 20 years of rich experience in Retail, Marketing and Services. Prior to joining Acer, Rajeev served as the Head – Electronics/ Mobiles & Home products at TATA CLiQ, Tata Group’s ecommerce venture where he was part of a core team that successfully launched the site. Rajeev had also previously worked with Croma for 9 years, heading their IT business as Business Head. He had played a crucial role in streamlining the modern retail business for IT Industry and setting standards for retail experience.
Welcoming him on board, Chandrahas Panigrahi, CMO and Consumer Business Head, Acer India said, “Gaming is an important business segment for us and we are excited to appoint Rajeev to lead the growth of this segment in India. With an impeccable record of accomplishment of successful planning and leadership, we are sure that Rajeev will tap the promising opportunities in line with our objectives.”
Speaking about his appointment, Rajeev Chandrashekar said, “It’s exciting to be part of a company that is impacting the lives of millions by providing access to innovation through its products. Gaming along with Virtual Reality and Mixed Reality is the next growth story for Acer and I am delighted to lead this initiative and establish Acer as leader in the segment.”
In a prior stint, Rajeev has seen great success and has contributed immensely to the business growth. Acer is excited to welcome Rajeev, who will drive the next growth story of Acer’s gaming business.
Established in 1976, Acer is a hardware + software + services company dedicated to the research, design, marketing, sale, and support of innovative products that enhance people's lives. Acer's product offerings include PCs, displays, projectors, servers, tablets, smartphones and wearables. The company is also developing cloud solutions to bring together the Internet of Things. Acer employs 7,000 people and ranks No. 4 for total PCs globally (IDC 2014). Revenues for 2014 reached US$10.39 billion.
Wipro Partners with and Invests in Headspin to Deliver Next-Generation Mobility Wipro Partners with and Invests in Headspin to Deliver Next-Generation Mobility Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO), a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company, today announced a partnership with Headspin, a San Francisco-based powerful, easy-to-use mobile experience platform, to offer next-generation mobility quality engineering and testing solutions on global mobile networks. Wipro Ventures, the strategic investment arm of Wipro Li
- GolfLan Introduce Worlds First Made in India Cloud Based Smart Golf Solutions for Global
- NIIT Accredited by Learning and Performance Institute for the Second Consecutive Year
- ICT Academy and Autodesk Announce India Design Week 2017
- Gracenote Delivers Automated TV Channel Monitoring and Reporting Solution to Broadcasters with TV Street Maps 2.0
- Airtel and Intex Join Hands to Launch a Range of Affordable 4G Smartphones Starting at Just Rs. 1649
- Payza Wins E commerce International Payment Processor Award from Stars of the Industry
- Vodafone Introduces Noidas First Free Wi Fi Enabled Bus Shelter
- Online Mutual Fund Investment Platform FundzBazar has Launched Single-stop Facility to Link Aadhaar to MF Folios
- Planet Taps Antrix ISROs PSLV for Third Time to Launch Four Dove Satellites
- pCloudy Launches Certifaya - The Artificial Intelligence Powered App Testing BOT to Speed up Software Testing
- Bahwan CyberTek Wins Order from Ecoren Energy
- Hathway Partners with Microsoft to Provide an Unbeatable Combination for the Digital Generation
- Coverfox Opens Up its Technology for Agents and Micro Entrepreneurs
- New DevOps Solutions from CA Drive Faster, Smarter Development and Better Customer Experiences
- Over 9000 Students of Business Management and Engineering Colleges Participate in 'The Hero Campus Challenge'