Acer India, one of the largest PC Company in the country appoints Rajeev Chandrashekar as Director of Consumer Products (Gaming). In this role, Rajeev will be leading the Gaming products vertical at Acer and will be responsible for new areas like Mixed reality.
As an industry veteran, Rajeev Chandrashekar comes with over 20 years of rich experience in Retail, Marketing and Services. Prior to joining Acer, Rajeev served as the Head – Electronics/ Mobiles & Home products at TATA CLiQ, Tata Group’s ecommerce venture where he was part of a core team that successfully launched the site. Rajeev had also previously worked with Croma for 9 years, heading their IT business as Business Head. He had played a crucial role in streamlining the modern retail business for IT Industry and setting standards for retail experience.
Welcoming him on board, Chandrahas Panigrahi, CMO and Consumer Business Head, Acer India said, “Gaming is an important business segment for us and we are excited to appoint Rajeev to lead the growth of this segment in India. With an impeccable record of accomplishment of successful planning and leadership, we are sure that Rajeev will tap the promising opportunities in line with our objectives.”
Speaking about his appointment, Rajeev Chandrashekar said, “It’s exciting to be part of a company that is impacting the lives of millions by providing access to innovation through its products. Gaming along with Virtual Reality and Mixed Reality is the next growth story for Acer and I am delighted to lead this initiative and establish Acer as leader in the segment.”
In a prior stint, Rajeev has seen great success and has contributed immensely to the business growth. Acer is excited to welcome Rajeev, who will drive the next growth story of Acer’s gaming business.
Established in 1976, Acer is a hardware + software + services company dedicated to the research, design, marketing, sale, and support of innovative products that enhance people's lives. Acer's product offerings include PCs, displays, projectors, servers, tablets, smartphones and wearables. The company is also developing cloud solutions to bring together the Internet of Things. Acer employs 7,000 people and ranks No. 4 for total PCs globally (IDC 2014). Revenues for 2014 reached US$10.39 billion.
Latest Version of Epicor ERP Extends Manufacturing Leadership with Launch of Powerful Cloud-Based Analytics Latest Version of Epicor ERP Extends Manufacturing Leadership with Launch of Powerful Cloud-Based Analytics and Global Electronic Compliance Unveiled at its Insights 2017 customer conference, Epicor Software Corporation, a global provider of industry-specific enterprise software to promote business growth, has introduced the latest version of Epicor ERP, the global enterprise resource planning solution in use today by thousands of customers in 150 countries worldwide.
- Unlimited Plans for Everyone - Vodafone Integrated Plans Break All Barriers
- Infosys Launches Boundaryless Data Lake offering Powered by its Information Grid Solution on Amazon Web Services
- MLSL Unveils Nguru Quick School Parent App - One-stop Solution for Parents to Monitor their Child's Performance in School
- Infosys Foundation Invests in the Sustainable Development of Tribal Villages oF MP
- Acer India Appoints Rajeev Chandrashekar as Director to Strengthen Gaming Business
- Smart Reply for Google suggested responses to emails in Android and iOS
- NxtGen Enhances Hybrid Cloud Capabilities with New Disaster Recovery as a Service from Zerto
- Kutchina Launches Exclusive Outlet in Bangalore
- Cisco Inaugurates Cyber Range Lab in India
- Celebrating LG's 20 Years of Life's Good with a Heart Touching Short Film
- Sony Pictures Networks Awarded 'Aon Best Employers India 2017' Title
- Wipro and Harte Hanks to Offer Marketing Technology Services
- Vodafone Launches SuperWifi to Boost Digital Transformation of Organizations
- Young Students Rule the Roost as Winners of L&T Technology Services
- HTC Announces VIVE Product Launch in India