Acer India, one of the largest PC Company in the country appoints Rajeev Chandrashekar as Director of Consumer Products (Gaming). In this role, Rajeev will be leading the Gaming products vertical at Acer and will be responsible for new areas like Mixed reality.
As an industry veteran, Rajeev Chandrashekar comes with over 20 years of rich experience in Retail, Marketing and Services. Prior to joining Acer, Rajeev served as the Head – Electronics/ Mobiles & Home products at TATA CLiQ, Tata Group’s ecommerce venture where he was part of a core team that successfully launched the site. Rajeev had also previously worked with Croma for 9 years, heading their IT business as Business Head. He had played a crucial role in streamlining the modern retail business for IT Industry and setting standards for retail experience.
Welcoming him on board, Chandrahas Panigrahi, CMO and Consumer Business Head, Acer India said, “Gaming is an important business segment for us and we are excited to appoint Rajeev to lead the growth of this segment in India. With an impeccable record of accomplishment of successful planning and leadership, we are sure that Rajeev will tap the promising opportunities in line with our objectives.”
Speaking about his appointment, Rajeev Chandrashekar said, “It’s exciting to be part of a company that is impacting the lives of millions by providing access to innovation through its products. Gaming along with Virtual Reality and Mixed Reality is the next growth story for Acer and I am delighted to lead this initiative and establish Acer as leader in the segment.”
In a prior stint, Rajeev has seen great success and has contributed immensely to the business growth. Acer is excited to welcome Rajeev, who will drive the next growth story of Acer’s gaming business.
Established in 1976, Acer is a hardware + software + services company dedicated to the research, design, marketing, sale, and support of innovative products that enhance people's lives. Acer's product offerings include PCs, displays, projectors, servers, tablets, smartphones and wearables. The company is also developing cloud solutions to bring together the Internet of Things. Acer employs 7,000 people and ranks No. 4 for total PCs globally (IDC 2014). Revenues for 2014 reached US$10.39 billion.
CHEEP: A Tech Driven Mobile Services Marketplace CHEEP: A Tech Driven Mobile Services Marketplace CHEEP is an on demand home service provider app which connects consumers with thousands of qualified, verified and insured service professionals to fulfill all kinds of household needs. A range of professionals such as Carpenters, Plumbers, Drivers, Cleaners, Cooks, Tutors, so on and so forth, can be browsed, selected and contacted based on reviews of other consumers.
- HTC VIVE Announces Special Independence Day Bundle offer
- Infosys - Press Statement on Vishal Sikkas Resignation
- Travel Tech Startup TRAVELSPICE Expands Use of Microsoft Azure
- NOKIA 8 - High End Specifications with 24 Megapixels camera - At Low Price !!!
- HCL Launches A.I Powered Process Transformation Platform and Consulting
- Wipro, Excelfore Partner to Offer Secure Connectivity Solutions for Next-Gen Smart and Autonomous Vehicles
- HAT-TRICK for Sony Pictures Networks Distribution India
- Wipro Partners with and Invests in Tricentis to Deliver End-to-End Hyper Automation across Quality Lifecycle
- Vodafone Play Expands its Infotainment Section with the Bouquet of 12 Discovery Channels
- Acer Launches Nitro 5 Gaming Laptops
- How to download iOS 11 beta version
- Jaguar Land Rover to offer GST Related Benefits of up to 12% to Customers with Immediate Effect
- SumTotal Named Hot Software Vendor
- HCL Infosystems Reports Revenue of Rs 685 Crore
- Enterprises can Now Improve Field Force Productivity with Vodafone Mobile Workforce Essentials