In line with the Company’s continued effort to strengthen and professionalize its management for achieving accelerated growth and business excellence, Intex Technologies, one of the leading consumer electronics major, has appointed industry veteran, Mr. Jayesh Parekh as Business Head for its Consumer Durables business.
“Today business is no longer just about sales. It is about the complete end-to-end journey and the wider approach to innovate the socio-environment too. Given his experience and expertise, I am convinced that Jayesh will shape the future of our business portfolio with much energy and enthusiasm to expand Intex’ footprint both in terms of the customers we are serving and the breadth of solutions that we can offer them” said Mr. Narendra Bansal, Chairman and Managing Director, Intex Technologies Ltd.
Mr. Parekh brings with him 20 years of diversified expertise to Intex with a strong track record in Consumer Durable/Electronic & Telecom Industry. Extensive exposure to Sales and Channel Management, Product Development and managing Business Operations across India, as business head for Consumer Durables Business, Jayesh will be responsible for overall business development activities, launching new products & categories and establishing healthy & prolonged business relations with consumers and partners, thereby ensuring higher & profitable market share.
On his appointment, Mr. Jayesh Parekh said, “I am delighted to take up this new role of Business Head for Consumer Durables business. Intex has been a popular and established Indian brand name having achieved various milestones owning to it innovative product range and I am looking forward to being part of it and help shape the future of the business."
Prior to joining Intex Technologies, Mr. Parekh was part of Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd. as Vice President – Sales & Distribution. He has also been associated with Godrej & Boyce Mfg Co. Ltd. in the past as National Sales Head. Apart from this, his professional experience also covers companies like Whirlpool and Samsung.
CA Technologies Announces FreshTracks.io, its Latest Software Incubator Project CA Technologies Announces FreshTracks.io, its Latest Software Incubator Project CA WORLD ’17 – CA Technologies (NASDAQ:CA) today announced the open registration for the FreshTracks.io beta program, one of the latest innovations stemming from the CA Accelerator Program, bringing the total to 10 start-ups currently enrolled in the incubator. The CA Accelerator incubations function like lean startups within the company, where internal innovators receive support and funding to develop
- Videojet Launches the Next Generation of Thermal Transfer Overprinters (TTO) to Meet Manufacturers' Code Quality Needs
- Jugnoo Introduces Concierge Service - Fatafat
- Wide Gap Between Digital Strategy and Execution at Global Level', Finds Study
- Vodafone Enables Reliance Communications Customers To Port Out and Continue Using their Number
- Amazon Tops the Digital Advertiser Charts on Desktop and Mobile
- Click Labs Launches YeloTaking Offline Businesses Online
- Small Businesses Drive Growth for the Web Developer Ecosystem in India
- Rock Brings Innovative Big-on-power and Slim Polymer Power Banks to India
- Malaysia Airlines Reaches the Cloud with Tata Consultancy Services
- KOR Energy Installs Solar Systems at Cold Storages
- Launch of the Report State of Urban Water and Sanitation in India on Improving Access to Clean Water and Sanitation Facility
- Salesforce Releases New Research on the Salesforce Economy - Creating 3.3 Million New Jobs
- HCL Technologies Powers Volvo Ocean Race 2017-18
- Wipro cited as a Leader in Everest group Peak matrix technology Leader in Everest Group
- This Diwali, Pay through MobiKwik QR Code and Win Gold