In line with the Company’s continued effort to strengthen and professionalize its management for achieving accelerated growth and business excellence, Intex Technologies, one of the leading consumer electronics major, has appointed industry veteran, Mr. Jayesh Parekh as Business Head for its Consumer Durables business.
“Today business is no longer just about sales. It is about the complete end-to-end journey and the wider approach to innovate the socio-environment too. Given his experience and expertise, I am convinced that Jayesh will shape the future of our business portfolio with much energy and enthusiasm to expand Intex’ footprint both in terms of the customers we are serving and the breadth of solutions that we can offer them” said Mr. Narendra Bansal, Chairman and Managing Director, Intex Technologies Ltd.
Mr. Parekh brings with him 20 years of diversified expertise to Intex with a strong track record in Consumer Durable/Electronic & Telecom Industry. Extensive exposure to Sales and Channel Management, Product Development and managing Business Operations across India, as business head for Consumer Durables Business, Jayesh will be responsible for overall business development activities, launching new products & categories and establishing healthy & prolonged business relations with consumers and partners, thereby ensuring higher & profitable market share.
On his appointment, Mr. Jayesh Parekh said, “I am delighted to take up this new role of Business Head for Consumer Durables business. Intex has been a popular and established Indian brand name having achieved various milestones owning to it innovative product range and I am looking forward to being part of it and help shape the future of the business."
Prior to joining Intex Technologies, Mr. Parekh was part of Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd. as Vice President – Sales & Distribution. He has also been associated with Godrej & Boyce Mfg Co. Ltd. in the past as National Sales Head. Apart from this, his professional experience also covers companies like Whirlpool and Samsung.
CSPs See Cloud Technology Investments as Critical to Improving Customer Experience CSPs See Cloud Technology Investments as Critical to Improving Customer Experience A new Oracle study announced today conveys that Communication Service Providers (CSPs) top challenge is improving customer experiences, followed closely by keeping up with technological advancements. The survey, "The Communications Cloud: CSPs Take on Tomorrow", polled communications service providers around the world to understand how initiatives such as Network Function Virtualization (NFV) and the Cloud might h
- Vodafone First Telecom Operator to Partner with ALTBalaji for Original Content on Vodafone Play
- ixigo Named the Fastest Growing Mobile Travel App in India
- Vodafone Partners LAVA to offer Complete Cash Back on Feature Phone
- Wipro Joins Automotive Grade Linux to Accelerate Open Source Adoption
- Airtel Forges Strategic Partnership with SK Telecom - the Most Advanced Mobile Broadband Operator in the World
- Jaguar Land Rover Racing Ahead with Electrification
- Airtel Launches VoLTE; Services go Live in Mumbai
- Zinnov Positions Wipro in the 'Leadership Zone' for Robotic Automation Services 2017
- HTC and Hungama Enter into a Partnership
- Vodafone Play Partners with HOOQ to Bring the Best of Hollywood
- Vodafone Presents the Campus Survival Kit - a First of its kind
- Happy 63rd Birthday Today.
- Intex Honoured by ASSOCHAM with Award for Excellence in Service 2017
- Vodafone Customers in Delhi-NCR will Now Enjoy Unlimited Local, STD and Roaming Calls
- BSNL has edge over Jio, Airtel, MTNL, RailTel, Google, Facebook and Tata Docomo in Wi-Fi