In line with the Company’s continued effort to strengthen and professionalize its management for achieving accelerated growth and business excellence, Intex Technologies, one of the leading consumer electronics major, has appointed industry veteran, Mr. Jayesh Parekh as Business Head for its Consumer Durables business.
“Today business is no longer just about sales. It is about the complete end-to-end journey and the wider approach to innovate the socio-environment too. Given his experience and expertise, I am convinced that Jayesh will shape the future of our business portfolio with much energy and enthusiasm to expand Intex’ footprint both in terms of the customers we are serving and the breadth of solutions that we can offer them” said Mr. Narendra Bansal, Chairman and Managing Director, Intex Technologies Ltd.
Mr. Parekh brings with him 20 years of diversified expertise to Intex with a strong track record in Consumer Durable/Electronic & Telecom Industry. Extensive exposure to Sales and Channel Management, Product Development and managing Business Operations across India, as business head for Consumer Durables Business, Jayesh will be responsible for overall business development activities, launching new products & categories and establishing healthy & prolonged business relations with consumers and partners, thereby ensuring higher & profitable market share.
On his appointment, Mr. Jayesh Parekh said, “I am delighted to take up this new role of Business Head for Consumer Durables business. Intex has been a popular and established Indian brand name having achieved various milestones owning to it innovative product range and I am looking forward to being part of it and help shape the future of the business."
Prior to joining Intex Technologies, Mr. Parekh was part of Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd. as Vice President – Sales & Distribution. He has also been associated with Godrej & Boyce Mfg Co. Ltd. in the past as National Sales Head. Apart from this, his professional experience also covers companies like Whirlpool and Samsung.
Enterprises can Now Improve Field Force Productivity with Vodafone Mobile Workforce Essentials Enterprises can Now Improve Field Force Productivity with Vodafone Mobile Workforce Essentials | Vodafone Business Services (VBS), the enterprise arm of Vodafone India has introduced Mobile Workforce Essentials, a cloud-based business application suite that empowers enterprises to get the most out of their field force.
- Wipro and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Partner to Offer Consumption-based IT Infrastructure Solutions
- Bhopal Surgeons have a date with a Roving Robot
- Infosys Recognized as a Leader in NelsonHalls NEAT Report
- Acer Creates the "Acer Day" Brand Event and Establishes an Energetic Brand Image Through Innovative Interactions
- GOOD NEWS FOR ALL Jio USERS !
- Huwai Wireless X Labs and GTI Jointly Release Cloud Robotics White Paper
- Intex Technologies Appoints Jayesh Parekh to Lead Consumer Durables Business
- Vodafone Introduces Gurugram First Wi-Fi Enabled Bus Shelter
- OPPLE Unveils Another Pair of Exceptionally Amazing LED
- Dell EMC Launches Next Generation of the World's Best-selling Server Portfolio
- Infosys Drives Change through Environmental Sustainability Initiatives at its Bengaluru
- Intex Technologies Honoured at the Jawaharlal Nehru Custom House (JNCH) Direct Port Delivery (DPD) Awards
- Trishneet Arora in GQ's The 50 Most Influential Young Indians list
- L&T Technology Services Conferred with World Quality Congress Award for Quality Excellence in Planning, Processes and Systems
- Dell Aims to Fulfill 60 percent of Energy Demand through Renewable Energy Sources by 2020 in India