Two new unconventional and unique lights
Another introduction under the category of professional luminaries
Flexible installation, easily replace existing ﬁxtures
Excellent light management with stable performance
MRP of Rs. 14500/- & Rs. 800/- Onward respectively
OPPLE, a global integrated lighting solutions company and one of World’s Leading LED Lighting brand today unveiled another pair of unconventional LED lights, the LED Highbay Performer III and the LED EcoMax H Tube Module. These are known to be amongst their most advanced products introduced under the category of professional and home Luminaries.
The LED Highbay Performer III is a progressive light that easily replaces the conventional high bays and saves up to 70% of the energy. It comes in a fin heat sink design that proves to be beneficial for good thermal control. One of its major feature is its time span which is nearly 50,000 hours, i.e., five times longer than the metal halide bays. This is available in multiple beam angles that makes it easy to install and easily replace existing fixtures. Its amazing inbuilt feature of Water and dust proof makes it a worth it professional luminary.
On the other hand, LED EcoMax H Tube Module, is a new technology that replaces the conventional fluorescent H-tubes with the latest style LED’s. It’s an instant turn on LED light that produces 100% light instantaneously leaving no time to wait. As compared to earlier tubes, OPPLE LED EcoMax H Tube provides up to 60% energy savings as it also maintains same lumen output as glass over time.
According to Mr. Rambo Zhang, Country Head, OPPLE Lighting, “Both LED Highbay Performer III and LED EcoMax H Tube Module are amazing in terms of energy efficiency and the finest products from Opple. One is a remarkable professional luminary whereas other is a mixture of both professional and home luminary. LED Highbay Performer can accommodate various applications similarly the EcoMax H Tube brightens up room in the brightest way. We feel India is a market that has a lot of potential and we aim to bring to them the best of our products and offer them in the best price possible.”
The LED Highbay Performer III is available for MRP Rs. 14500/- onwards and LED EcoMax H Tube Module for Rs. 800/- onwards.
OPPLE Lighting is an Innovative, fast growing, Integrated Lighting Solutions Company. With sales & service operations in more than 50 countries around the world, OPPLE is known for its strong commitment to R&D and Innovation. OPPLE Lighting was founded in 1996 as home lighting company specializing in the manufacture of CFL and ceiling lights. Since then the company's portfolio has diversified to include electrical appliances, commercial lighting and LED lighting and is the largest home lighting company in the Chinese market. The company is headquartered in Shanghai, China and the global operations are driven by a team of committed 7000 employees, inclusive of 400 engineers in R&D.
Infosys Recognized as a Leader in NelsonHalls NEAT Report Infosys Recognized as a ‘Leader’ in NelsonHall’s NEAT Report for IoT Services Infosys has been identified as a Leader in Internet of Things (IoT) services in the overall market segment in NelsonHall’s Vendor Evaluation & Assessment Tool (NEAT) report. Infosys was recognized for its ability to meet future client requirements as well as delivering immediate benefits to IoT services clients.
- Acer Creates the "Acer Day" Brand Event and Establishes an Energetic Brand Image Through Innovative Interactions
- GOOD NEWS FOR ALL Jio USERS !
- Huwai Wireless X Labs and GTI Jointly Release Cloud Robotics White Paper
- Intex Technologies Appoints Jayesh Parekh to Lead Consumer Durables Business
- Vodafone Introduces Gurugram First Wi-Fi Enabled Bus Shelter
- OPPLE Unveils Another Pair of Exceptionally Amazing LED
- Dell EMC Launches Next Generation of the World's Best-selling Server Portfolio
- Infosys Drives Change through Environmental Sustainability Initiatives at its Bengaluru
- Intex Technologies Honoured at the Jawaharlal Nehru Custom House (JNCH) Direct Port Delivery (DPD) Awards
- Trishneet Arora in GQ's The 50 Most Influential Young Indians list
- L&T Technology Services Conferred with World Quality Congress Award for Quality Excellence in Planning, Processes and Systems
- Dell Aims to Fulfill 60 percent of Energy Demand through Renewable Energy Sources by 2020 in India
- TCS technology wins best supplIer Award Ericson
- NOKIA is BACK IN STYLE: 6GB RAM and 24MP Camera for Edge 2017
- TCS Recognized as a Leader in BI Platform Implementation Services by Independent Research Firm