Two new unconventional and unique lights
Another introduction under the category of professional luminaries
Flexible installation, easily replace existing ﬁxtures
Excellent light management with stable performance
MRP of Rs. 14500/- & Rs. 800/- Onward respectively
OPPLE, a global integrated lighting solutions company and one of World’s Leading LED Lighting brand today unveiled another pair of unconventional LED lights, the LED Highbay Performer III and the LED EcoMax H Tube Module. These are known to be amongst their most advanced products introduced under the category of professional and home Luminaries.
The LED Highbay Performer III is a progressive light that easily replaces the conventional high bays and saves up to 70% of the energy. It comes in a fin heat sink design that proves to be beneficial for good thermal control. One of its major feature is its time span which is nearly 50,000 hours, i.e., five times longer than the metal halide bays. This is available in multiple beam angles that makes it easy to install and easily replace existing fixtures. Its amazing inbuilt feature of Water and dust proof makes it a worth it professional luminary.
On the other hand, LED EcoMax H Tube Module, is a new technology that replaces the conventional fluorescent H-tubes with the latest style LED’s. It’s an instant turn on LED light that produces 100% light instantaneously leaving no time to wait. As compared to earlier tubes, OPPLE LED EcoMax H Tube provides up to 60% energy savings as it also maintains same lumen output as glass over time.
According to Mr. Rambo Zhang, Country Head, OPPLE Lighting, “Both LED Highbay Performer III and LED EcoMax H Tube Module are amazing in terms of energy efficiency and the finest products from Opple. One is a remarkable professional luminary whereas other is a mixture of both professional and home luminary. LED Highbay Performer can accommodate various applications similarly the EcoMax H Tube brightens up room in the brightest way. We feel India is a market that has a lot of potential and we aim to bring to them the best of our products and offer them in the best price possible.”
The LED Highbay Performer III is available for MRP Rs. 14500/- onwards and LED EcoMax H Tube Module for Rs. 800/- onwards.
OPPLE Lighting is an Innovative, fast growing, Integrated Lighting Solutions Company. With sales & service operations in more than 50 countries around the world, OPPLE is known for its strong commitment to R&D and Innovation. OPPLE Lighting was founded in 1996 as home lighting company specializing in the manufacture of CFL and ceiling lights. Since then the company's portfolio has diversified to include electrical appliances, commercial lighting and LED lighting and is the largest home lighting company in the Chinese market. The company is headquartered in Shanghai, China and the global operations are driven by a team of committed 7000 employees, inclusive of 400 engineers in R&D.
VODAFONE Dangal Draws Participation from Leading Wrestlers in Haryana Vodafone ‘Dangal’ Draws Participation from Leading Wrestlers in Haryana In an endeavour to boost the spirit of Haryana’s favourite sport and encourage local wrestling talent, Vodafone India, had in April 2017, announced the first-ever pan state Vodafone ‘Dangal’ tournament at Rewari. Taking the initiative forward, Vodafone ‘Dangal was recently conducted at Sonipa
- CHEEP: A Tech Driven Mobile Services Marketplace
- HTC VIVE Announces Special Independence Day Bundle offer
- Infosys - Press Statement on Vishal Sikkas Resignation
- Travel Tech Startup TRAVELSPICE Expands Use of Microsoft Azure
- NOKIA 8 - High End Specifications with 24 Megapixels camera - At Low Price !!!
- HCL Launches A.I Powered Process Transformation Platform and Consulting
- Wipro, Excelfore Partner to Offer Secure Connectivity Solutions for Next-Gen Smart and Autonomous Vehicles
- HAT-TRICK for Sony Pictures Networks Distribution India
- Wipro Partners with and Invests in Tricentis to Deliver End-to-End Hyper Automation across Quality Lifecycle
- Vodafone Play Expands its Infotainment Section with the Bouquet of 12 Discovery Channels
- Acer Launches Nitro 5 Gaming Laptops
- How to download iOS 11 beta version
- Jaguar Land Rover to offer GST Related Benefits of up to 12% to Customers with Immediate Effect
- SumTotal Named Hot Software Vendor
- HCL Infosystems Reports Revenue of Rs 685 Crore