Two new unconventional and unique lights
Another introduction under the category of professional luminaries
Flexible installation, easily replace existing ﬁxtures
Excellent light management with stable performance
MRP of Rs. 14500/- & Rs. 800/- Onward respectively
OPPLE, a global integrated lighting solutions company and one of World’s Leading LED Lighting brand today unveiled another pair of unconventional LED lights, the LED Highbay Performer III and the LED EcoMax H Tube Module. These are known to be amongst their most advanced products introduced under the category of professional and home Luminaries.
The LED Highbay Performer III is a progressive light that easily replaces the conventional high bays and saves up to 70% of the energy. It comes in a fin heat sink design that proves to be beneficial for good thermal control. One of its major feature is its time span which is nearly 50,000 hours, i.e., five times longer than the metal halide bays. This is available in multiple beam angles that makes it easy to install and easily replace existing fixtures. Its amazing inbuilt feature of Water and dust proof makes it a worth it professional luminary.
On the other hand, LED EcoMax H Tube Module, is a new technology that replaces the conventional fluorescent H-tubes with the latest style LED’s. It’s an instant turn on LED light that produces 100% light instantaneously leaving no time to wait. As compared to earlier tubes, OPPLE LED EcoMax H Tube provides up to 60% energy savings as it also maintains same lumen output as glass over time.
According to Mr. Rambo Zhang, Country Head, OPPLE Lighting, “Both LED Highbay Performer III and LED EcoMax H Tube Module are amazing in terms of energy efficiency and the finest products from Opple. One is a remarkable professional luminary whereas other is a mixture of both professional and home luminary. LED Highbay Performer can accommodate various applications similarly the EcoMax H Tube brightens up room in the brightest way. We feel India is a market that has a lot of potential and we aim to bring to them the best of our products and offer them in the best price possible.”
The LED Highbay Performer III is available for MRP Rs. 14500/- onwards and LED EcoMax H Tube Module for Rs. 800/- onwards.
OPPLE Lighting is an Innovative, fast growing, Integrated Lighting Solutions Company. With sales & service operations in more than 50 countries around the world, OPPLE is known for its strong commitment to R&D and Innovation. OPPLE Lighting was founded in 1996 as home lighting company specializing in the manufacture of CFL and ceiling lights. Since then the company's portfolio has diversified to include electrical appliances, commercial lighting and LED lighting and is the largest home lighting company in the Chinese market. The company is headquartered in Shanghai, China and the global operations are driven by a team of committed 7000 employees, inclusive of 400 engineers in R&D.
This Diwali, Pay through MobiKwik QR Code and Win Gold This Diwali, Pay through MobiKwik QR Code and Win Gold This Diwali, users of Indian mobile wallet major, MobiKwik can win gold worth Rs 1lakh on QR Code transactions. MobiKwik powers digital transactions for over 20 lakh merchants pan-India, and the offer is also valid on the purchase of petrol, milk and groceries. Users will also get assured 10% saving on every transaction. The offer which will run till October 20th has been christened “Iss Diwali Har Cheez Hogi Sona”.The company recently anno
- Help Cheep App to give Limelight to Our Unsung Heroes
- Dell Empowers India's Youth with Technology-enabled Learning
- How to make Madras Lamb Curry - Cooked with a medley of spices this lamb curry is simply delicious.
- Wipro Digital to acquire Cooper, a leader in UX and interaction design, and expand Designit's capabilities
- HTC Vive Announces Fallout 4 VR Bundle; New Vive Purchases Include Highly Anticipated Fallout 4 VR
- IDC: OnePlus Captures 57 percent Premium Online Smartphone Market
- Videcon WallcamPartners With Vodafone AnnouncesLaunch of IndustryFirst4GEnabled CCTV Solution
- Trabug Launches India's First Mobility Solution for the Inbound Travellers
- CSPs See Cloud Technology Investments as Critical to Improving Customer Experience
- Vodafone First Telecom Operator to Partner with ALTBalaji for Original Content on Vodafone Play
- ixigo Named the Fastest Growing Mobile Travel App in India
- Vodafone Partners LAVA to offer Complete Cash Back on Feature Phone
- Wipro Joins Automotive Grade Linux to Accelerate Open Source Adoption
- Airtel Forges Strategic Partnership with SK Telecom - the Most Advanced Mobile Broadband Operator in the World
- Jaguar Land Rover Racing Ahead with Electrification