Sumtotal a Skillsoft group company, and the leading provider of talent management solutions, today announced that it has been recognized as a Hot Software Vendor in the Nucleus Research report, The Eight Hot and Cold Vendors of 2017, recently published by Ian Campbell and Trevor White.
“Being included as a Hot Vendor by Nucleus Research is recognition of the significant investment we have made in unifying talent, learning, recruitment and workforce management into one suite, to become an industry leading platform,” said Bill Donoghue, Executive Chairman of the Skillsoft group. “This validates that our SumTotal Talent Expansion Suite® offers a game-changing approach by combining cutting edge technology, extensive functionality and an engaging user experience on a single unified data platform that matches the expectations of HR professionals and today’s demanding multi-generational workforce.”
The report noted that the hot vendors for the start of 2017 have made a focus on the usability and functionality of their products with major themes including: cloud compatibility, individual customization and increased integration across spaces and applications.
“Three years following Skillsoft’s acquisition of the vendor, SumTotal Systems has made great strides infusing its tightly-knit solution for WFM and talent management with Skillsoft’s learning technology and content,” said Brent Skinner, Principal analyst covering HCM for Nucleus Research. “In doing so, the vendor has built upon its innate, uncommon ability to align and coordinate scheduling functionality with learning - falling right in line with the concept of continuous learning and performance management - what Nucleus calls the trigger-based approach.”
This citation is one of the many SumTotal has recently received including notable accolades with Aragon Research, Brandon Hall Group, ELearning!, Forrester Research, Fosway Group and Gartner.
About SumTotal Systems
SumTotal Systems, LLC, a Skillsoft Company, is the world’s only unified Human Capital Management Solution. SumTotal’s award-winning Talent Management Suite enables companies to attract, know, mobilize, develop, progress and reward their workforce. SumTotal is continuously innovating to best meet the market challenges of attracting, retaining, developing and engaging the multi-generational workforce. The Talent Expansion Suite includes three key components –Talent, Learn and Work.
For more information, pleas visit www.sumtotalsystems.com
About Nucleus ResearchNucleus Research is a global provider of investigative, case-based technology research and advisory services that provide real-world insight into maximizing technology value.
Wipro cited as a Leader in Everest group Peak matrix technology Leader in Everest Group Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO), a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company, today announced that it has been recognized as a ‘Leader’ by Everest Group, a global independent consulting and research firm, in its report titled “IT Security Services- Market Trends and PEAK Matri |
- This Diwali, Pay through MobiKwik QR Code and Win Gold
- Help Cheep App to give Limelight to Our Unsung Heroes
- Dell Empowers India's Youth with Technology-enabled Learning
- How to make Madras Lamb Curry - Cooked with a medley of spices this lamb curry is simply delicious.
- Wipro Digital to acquire Cooper, a leader in UX and interaction design, and expand Designit's capabilities
- HTC Vive Announces Fallout 4 VR Bundle; New Vive Purchases Include Highly Anticipated Fallout 4 VR
- IDC: OnePlus Captures 57 percent Premium Online Smartphone Market
- Videcon WallcamPartners With Vodafone AnnouncesLaunch of IndustryFirst4GEnabled CCTV Solution
- Trabug Launches India's First Mobility Solution for the Inbound Travellers
- CSPs See Cloud Technology Investments as Critical to Improving Customer Experience
- Vodafone First Telecom Operator to Partner with ALTBalaji for Original Content on Vodafone Play
- ixigo Named the Fastest Growing Mobile Travel App in India
- Vodafone Partners LAVA to offer Complete Cash Back on Feature Phone
- Wipro Joins Automotive Grade Linux to Accelerate Open Source Adoption
- Airtel Forges Strategic Partnership with SK Telecom - the Most Advanced Mobile Broadband Operator in the World