Sumtotal a Skillsoft group company, and the leading provider of talent management solutions, today announced that it has been recognized as a Hot Software Vendor in the Nucleus Research report, The Eight Hot and Cold Vendors of 2017, recently published by Ian Campbell and Trevor White.
“Being included as a Hot Vendor by Nucleus Research is recognition of the significant investment we have made in unifying talent, learning, recruitment and workforce management into one suite, to become an industry leading platform,” said Bill Donoghue, Executive Chairman of the Skillsoft group. “This validates that our SumTotal Talent Expansion Suite® offers a game-changing approach by combining cutting edge technology, extensive functionality and an engaging user experience on a single unified data platform that matches the expectations of HR professionals and today’s demanding multi-generational workforce.”
The report noted that the hot vendors for the start of 2017 have made a focus on the usability and functionality of their products with major themes including: cloud compatibility, individual customization and increased integration across spaces and applications.
“Three years following Skillsoft’s acquisition of the vendor, SumTotal Systems has made great strides infusing its tightly-knit solution for WFM and talent management with Skillsoft’s learning technology and content,” said Brent Skinner, Principal analyst covering HCM for Nucleus Research. “In doing so, the vendor has built upon its innate, uncommon ability to align and coordinate scheduling functionality with learning - falling right in line with the concept of continuous learning and performance management - what Nucleus calls the trigger-based approach.”
This citation is one of the many SumTotal has recently received including notable accolades with Aragon Research, Brandon Hall Group, ELearning!, Forrester Research, Fosway Group and Gartner.
About SumTotal Systems
SumTotal Systems, LLC, a Skillsoft Company, is the world’s only unified Human Capital Management Solution. SumTotal’s award-winning Talent Management Suite enables companies to attract, know, mobilize, develop, progress and reward their workforce. SumTotal is continuously innovating to best meet the market challenges of attracting, retaining, developing and engaging the multi-generational workforce. The Talent Expansion Suite includes three key components –Talent, Learn and Work.
For more information, pleas visit www.sumtotalsystems.com
About Nucleus ResearchNucleus Research is a global provider of investigative, case-based technology research and advisory services that provide real-world insight into maximizing technology value.
HTC VIVE Announces Special Independence Day Bundle offer HTC VIVE Announces Special Independence Day Bundle offer HTC Corporation (“HTC”), a pioneer in innovative, smart mobile and virtual reality technologies, today announced its Independence Day Sale to celebrate Independence Day in the India market. The offer is applicable from 9th- 12th August on Amazon.in with free shipping until stocks last. As a part of the independence day celebrations, all new customers will get an opportunity to buy the VIVE at a reduced price of Rs. 87,990/- from its curren
- Infosys - Press Statement on Vishal Sikkas Resignation
- Travel Tech Startup TRAVELSPICE Expands Use of Microsoft Azure
- NOKIA 8 - High End Specifications with 24 Megapixels camera - At Low Price !!!
- HCL Launches A.I Powered Process Transformation Platform and Consulting
- Wipro, Excelfore Partner to Offer Secure Connectivity Solutions for Next-Gen Smart and Autonomous Vehicles
- HAT-TRICK for Sony Pictures Networks Distribution India
- Wipro Partners with and Invests in Tricentis to Deliver End-to-End Hyper Automation across Quality Lifecycle
- Vodafone Play Expands its Infotainment Section with the Bouquet of 12 Discovery Channels
- Acer Launches Nitro 5 Gaming Laptops
- How to download iOS 11 beta version
- Jaguar Land Rover to offer GST Related Benefits of up to 12% to Customers with Immediate Effect
- SumTotal Named Hot Software Vendor
- HCL Infosystems Reports Revenue of Rs 685 Crore
- Enterprises can Now Improve Field Force Productivity with Vodafone Mobile Workforce Essentials
- Wipro and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Partner to Offer Consumption-based IT Infrastructure Solutions