The new iOS 11 is the recent big "greatest and the most important" announcement the prestigious Apple has ever made in any of their before WWDC events. Ipad definitely has some cool features but the iOS 11 will be a step towards augmented reality and much more. Before iOS 11 comes and sees a complete roll out, one who wishes can try out the beta version of the software. To try out the new beta version, all one needs to do is follow the steps mentioned below:
Step 1) Make a complete backup of your iPhone or iPad: It's an obvious but handy tip and it is always a must to create a backup of your device so that you don't loose any needed data. Not only that archiving your data will prevent your current need files to be overwritten by the new iOS 11 backup. In future as well, you can to return to older version anytime you want.
Step 2) Register for the beta version: Before getting down to downloading the new beta version, it is mandatory for the person to have a developer's account with Apple.The paid version is a must, without it you won't be able to download any non-Xcode betas.
Now for this all you have to do is follow these simple steps :Go to developer.apple.com on your iPhone or iPad.Click on the "Download New Betas" tab.Log in with your developer account's username and password.
VODAFONE Dangal Draws Participation from Leading Wrestlers in Haryana Vodafone ‘Dangal’ Draws Participation from Leading Wrestlers in Haryana In an endeavour to boost the spirit of Haryana’s favourite sport and encourage local wrestling talent, Vodafone India, had in April 2017, announced the first-ever pan state Vodafone ‘Dangal’ tournament at Rewari. Taking the initiative forward, Vodafone ‘Dangal was recently conducted at Sonipa
- CHEEP: A Tech Driven Mobile Services Marketplace
- HTC VIVE Announces Special Independence Day Bundle offer
- Infosys - Press Statement on Vishal Sikkas Resignation
- Travel Tech Startup TRAVELSPICE Expands Use of Microsoft Azure
- NOKIA 8 - High End Specifications with 24 Megapixels camera - At Low Price !!!
- HCL Launches A.I Powered Process Transformation Platform and Consulting
- Wipro, Excelfore Partner to Offer Secure Connectivity Solutions for Next-Gen Smart and Autonomous Vehicles
- HAT-TRICK for Sony Pictures Networks Distribution India
- Wipro Partners with and Invests in Tricentis to Deliver End-to-End Hyper Automation across Quality Lifecycle
- Vodafone Play Expands its Infotainment Section with the Bouquet of 12 Discovery Channels
- Acer Launches Nitro 5 Gaming Laptops
- How to download iOS 11 beta version
- Jaguar Land Rover to offer GST Related Benefits of up to 12% to Customers with Immediate Effect
- SumTotal Named Hot Software Vendor
- HCL Infosystems Reports Revenue of Rs 685 Crore