The new iOS 11 is the recent big "greatest and the most important" announcement the prestigious Apple has ever made in any of their before WWDC events. Ipad definitely has some cool features but the iOS 11 will be a step towards augmented reality and much more. Before iOS 11 comes and sees a complete roll out, one who wishes can try out the beta version of the software. To try out the new beta version, all one needs to do is follow the steps mentioned below:
Step 1) Make a complete backup of your iPhone or iPad: It's an obvious but handy tip and it is always a must to create a backup of your device so that you don't loose any needed data. Not only that archiving your data will prevent your current need files to be overwritten by the new iOS 11 backup. In future as well, you can to return to older version anytime you want.
Step 2) Register for the beta version: Before getting down to downloading the new beta version, it is mandatory for the person to have a developer's account with Apple.The paid version is a must, without it you won't be able to download any non-Xcode betas.
Now for this all you have to do is follow these simple steps :Go to developer.apple.com on your iPhone or iPad.Click on the "Download New Betas" tab.Log in with your developer account's username and password.
Dell Empowers India's Youth with Technology-enabled Learning Dell Empowers India's Youth with Technology-enabled Learning Dell completed a milestone of 10 years of ‘Dell Giving’ in India. Through Dell Youth Learning initiatives, which focus on improving learning outcomes in schools by providing technology access – the company has successfully empowered students across 5000+ schools across the country in the last ten years. Dell
- How to make Madras Lamb Curry - Cooked with a medley of spices this lamb curry is simply delicious.
- Wipro Digital to acquire Cooper, a leader in UX and interaction design, and expand Designit's capabilities
- HTC Vive Announces Fallout 4 VR Bundle; New Vive Purchases Include Highly Anticipated Fallout 4 VR
- IDC: OnePlus Captures 57 percent Premium Online Smartphone Market
- Videcon WallcamPartners With Vodafone AnnouncesLaunch of IndustryFirst4GEnabled CCTV Solution
- Trabug Launches India's First Mobility Solution for the Inbound Travellers
- CSPs See Cloud Technology Investments as Critical to Improving Customer Experience
- Vodafone First Telecom Operator to Partner with ALTBalaji for Original Content on Vodafone Play
- ixigo Named the Fastest Growing Mobile Travel App in India
- Vodafone Partners LAVA to offer Complete Cash Back on Feature Phone
- Wipro Joins Automotive Grade Linux to Accelerate Open Source Adoption
- Airtel Forges Strategic Partnership with SK Telecom - the Most Advanced Mobile Broadband Operator in the World
- Jaguar Land Rover Racing Ahead with Electrification
- Airtel Launches VoLTE; Services go Live in Mumbai
- Zinnov Positions Wipro in the 'Leadership Zone' for Robotic Automation Services 2017