The new iOS 11 is the recent big "greatest and the most important" announcement the prestigious Apple has ever made in any of their before WWDC events. Ipad definitely has some cool features but the iOS 11 will be a step towards augmented reality and much more. Before iOS 11 comes and sees a complete roll out, one who wishes can try out the beta version of the software. To try out the new beta version, all one needs to do is follow the steps mentioned below:
Step 1) Make a complete backup of your iPhone or iPad: It's an obvious but handy tip and it is always a must to create a backup of your device so that you don't loose any needed data. Not only that archiving your data will prevent your current need files to be overwritten by the new iOS 11 backup. In future as well, you can to return to older version anytime you want.
Step 2) Register for the beta version: Before getting down to downloading the new beta version, it is mandatory for the person to have a developer's account with Apple.The paid version is a must, without it you won't be able to download any non-Xcode betas.
Now for this all you have to do is follow these simple steps :Go to developer.apple.com on your iPhone or iPad.Click on the "Download New Betas" tab.Log in with your developer account's username and password.
GolfLan Introduce Worlds First Made in India Cloud Based Smart Golf Solutions for Global GolfLan Introduce World’s First ‘Made in India’ Cloud Based Smart Golf Solutions for Global Golfers World’s leading online golf community and marketplace GolfLan Technology Solutions Pvt Ltd. today announced the launch of their two ‘Made in India’ flagship devices, Elite Pro+ and Tee—Walkers. Elite Pro+ is currently the most advanced golf cart fleet management system in the global market. Elite Pro+ & Tee-Walker are state of the art devices to navigate the course, enhance their game & the golf c
- NIIT Accredited by Learning and Performance Institute for the Second Consecutive Year
- ICT Academy and Autodesk Announce India Design Week 2017
- Gracenote Delivers Automated TV Channel Monitoring and Reporting Solution to Broadcasters with TV Street Maps 2.0
- Airtel and Intex Join Hands to Launch a Range of Affordable 4G Smartphones Starting at Just Rs. 1649
- Payza Wins E commerce International Payment Processor Award from Stars of the Industry
- Vodafone Introduces Noidas First Free Wi Fi Enabled Bus Shelter
- Online Mutual Fund Investment Platform FundzBazar has Launched Single-stop Facility to Link Aadhaar to MF Folios
- Planet Taps Antrix ISROs PSLV for Third Time to Launch Four Dove Satellites
- pCloudy Launches Certifaya - The Artificial Intelligence Powered App Testing BOT to Speed up Software Testing
- Bahwan CyberTek Wins Order from Ecoren Energy
- Hathway Partners with Microsoft to Provide an Unbeatable Combination for the Digital Generation
- Coverfox Opens Up its Technology for Agents and Micro Entrepreneurs
- New DevOps Solutions from CA Drive Faster, Smarter Development and Better Customer Experiences
- Over 9000 Students of Business Management and Engineering Colleges Participate in 'The Hero Campus Challenge'
- Eastern Communications Partners with Tata Consultancy Services for OSS/BSS Transformation