Acer Nitro 5 delivers an astounding, affordable and portable gaming experience that lets users go from browsing to beast mode on a budget!
Razor-sharp design is offset by a contemporary red hinge along the lid, providing a refined aggression.
Packs in NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1050/1050Ti graphics card, 7th Generation Intel Core i7 processor and advanced cooling system.
Acer, one of the world’s leading gaming PC makers brings in another terrific performer to its gaming series by introducing the powerfulNitro 5 in India. Packed with features you truly need in a gaming laptop, Nitro 5 delivers an astounding, affordable and portable gaming experience that deliver everyday usability with ultimate performance to play demanding games on a budget.
Commenting on the launch, Mr. Chandrahas Panigrahi, CMO and Consumer Business Head said, “We are extremely excited to launch Acer Nitro 5 in India, the device is an unmatched combination of price and features. We thoroughly believe that every aspiring gamer deserves a great gaming device which lets them play advanced games while still be a great choice to do day-to-day tasks, hence, that’s where we thought to introduce Nitro 5 which is incredibly powerful with an unbeatable price.”
The Acer Nitro 5 will be available on FlipKart and Acer Stores for customer to buy starting from Rs.75,990/-.
The Nitro 5’s design features a matte black chassis with a hairline finish, while its smooth sleek red hinge runs along the back of the notebook, above the bold air grill vent. The keyboard features red backlighting, and the WASD keys and touchpad are also outlined in red to raise the gaming excitement and ease of use.
Powered by 7th Intel Core i7 or i5 processor and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050/1050Ti graphics card with 4GB DDR5 RAM along with fast SSD and 16GB RAM, the laptop has oodles of power to breeze through demanding applications and games while handling day-to-day tasks without breaking a sweat.
Immersing in Games
Acer Nitro 5offers a vibrant 15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS display, while Dolby Audio™ Premium and Acer TrueHarmony™ technology provides incredible sound depth, wider bass, surround sound and crystal clear clarity to provide immersive experiences for gaming or watching movies.
Of course, no gaming system is complete without a thermal solution to manage heat and keep the system running optimally. The Nitro 5 is equipped with dual fans and Acer Coolboost™ technology, which cools the CPU and GPU by more than 11% and also allows users to manually control the cooling process when heavy use requires an added boost.
Ideal for accelerating boot-up time and shortening in-game loading times, the selected device models come equipped with fast 128GB SSD paired with 1TB HDD for storage. A Gigabit Ethernet port delivers fast and reliable wired connections, while the 802.11ac 2x2 MIMO wireless technology provides blazing-fast wireless connectivity. A comprehensive selection of ports includes one USB 3.1 Type-C (Gen 1) port, one USB 3.0 port with power-off charging, two USB 2.0 ports, and an HDMI 2.0 port1, which can support up to 90 Hz refresh rates.
Established in 1976, Acer is a hardware + software + services company dedicated to the research, design, marketing, sale, and support of innovative products that enhance people's lives. Acer's product offerings include PCs, displays, projectors, servers, tablets, smartphones and wearables. The company is also developing cloud solutions to bring together the Internet of Things. Acer employs 7,000 people and ranks No. 4 for total PCs globally (IDC 2014). Revenues for 2014 reached US$10.39 billion.
For more information, Please visit www.acer.co.in.
© 2017 Acer Inc. All rights reserved. Acer and the Acer logo are registered trademarks of Acer Inc. Other trademarks, registered trademarks, and/or service marks, indicated or otherwise, are the property of their respective owners.
Dell Empowers India's Youth with Technology-enabled Learning Dell Empowers India's Youth with Technology-enabled Learning Dell completed a milestone of 10 years of ‘Dell Giving’ in India. Through Dell Youth Learning initiatives, which focus on improving learning outcomes in schools by providing technology access – the company has successfully empowered students across 5000+ schools across the country in the last ten years. Dell
- How to make Madras Lamb Curry - Cooked with a medley of spices this lamb curry is simply delicious.
- Wipro Digital to acquire Cooper, a leader in UX and interaction design, and expand Designit's capabilities
- HTC Vive Announces Fallout 4 VR Bundle; New Vive Purchases Include Highly Anticipated Fallout 4 VR
- IDC: OnePlus Captures 57 percent Premium Online Smartphone Market
- Videcon WallcamPartners With Vodafone AnnouncesLaunch of IndustryFirst4GEnabled CCTV Solution
- Trabug Launches India's First Mobility Solution for the Inbound Travellers
- CSPs See Cloud Technology Investments as Critical to Improving Customer Experience
- Vodafone First Telecom Operator to Partner with ALTBalaji for Original Content on Vodafone Play
- ixigo Named the Fastest Growing Mobile Travel App in India
- Vodafone Partners LAVA to offer Complete Cash Back on Feature Phone
- Wipro Joins Automotive Grade Linux to Accelerate Open Source Adoption
- Airtel Forges Strategic Partnership with SK Telecom - the Most Advanced Mobile Broadband Operator in the World
- Jaguar Land Rover Racing Ahead with Electrification
- Airtel Launches VoLTE; Services go Live in Mumbai
- Zinnov Positions Wipro in the 'Leadership Zone' for Robotic Automation Services 2017