HTC Corporation (“HTC”), a pioneer in innovative, smart mobile and virtual reality technologies, today announced its Independence Day Sale to celebrate Independence Day in the India market. The offer is applicable from 9th- 12th August on Amazon.in with free shipping until stocks last. As a part of the independence day celebrations, all new customers will get an opportunity to buy the VIVE at a reduced price of Rs. 87,990/- from its current price of Rs 92,990/-.
With the purchase of HTC VIVE, customers will also receive Rs. 3,000 Steam gift card that can be redeemed. In addition, customer will get bundled copies of Richie’s Plank Experience, Everest VR and a month’s free subscription of Viveport.
VR is transforming our homes and enterprises, and we want to celebrate it by giving our fans an opportunity to buy Vive product at an attractive price. Vive is immensely popular in India and fast becoming the preferred way in which customers wants to experience content.
The first complete VR solution, HTC VIVE was launched in April 2017 at Rs. 92,990/-. VIVE delivers unprecedented realism and immersion, with hundreds of VR apps that let people experience content like never before. Vive owners can access a great variety of content at Viveport (www.viveport.com). Viveport is HTC’s global app store dedicated to the global app store for virtual reality, democratizing access to the most diverse selection of VR apps and content across education, design, art, social, video, music, sports, health, fashion, travel, news, shopping, creativity tools and more. HTC VIVE includes wireless VR controllers, room scale movement and Head Mounted Display featuring a built in camera.
VIVE is the new virtual reality (VR) product that has set the standard for the industry to follow. In close collaboration with the strategic partner, Valve®, HTC has delivered the most complete, most immersive virtual reality system in Vive, and the only consumer virtual reality system on the market that enables room-scale motion with precision tracking, enabling users to experience virtual reality using their visual, aural and physical senses. Since announcing Vive, HTC and Valve have worked with thousands of developers and partners to create VR content across a wide spectrum of sectors, from gaming and entertainment to health, automotive, retail and education. Vive partners are showcasing VR applications around the world, demonstrating the potential of a world without limits on the imagination.
For more information, please visit www.vive.com/in
HTC Corporation aims to bring brilliance to life. As a global innovator in smart mobile devices and technology, HTC has produced award-winning products and industry firsts since its inception in 1997, including the critically acclaimed HTC One and Desire lines of smartphones. The pursuit of brilliance is at the heart of everything we do, inspiring best-in-class design and game-changing mobile and virtual reality experiences for consumers around the world. HTC is listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange (TWSE: 2498). www.htc.com
Dell Empowers India's Youth with Technology-enabled Learning Dell Empowers India's Youth with Technology-enabled Learning Dell completed a milestone of 10 years of ‘Dell Giving’ in India. Through Dell Youth Learning initiatives, which focus on improving learning outcomes in schools by providing technology access – the company has successfully empowered students across 5000+ schools across the country in the last ten years. Dell
- How to make Madras Lamb Curry - Cooked with a medley of spices this lamb curry is simply delicious.
- Wipro Digital to acquire Cooper, a leader in UX and interaction design, and expand Designit's capabilities
- HTC Vive Announces Fallout 4 VR Bundle; New Vive Purchases Include Highly Anticipated Fallout 4 VR
- IDC: OnePlus Captures 57 percent Premium Online Smartphone Market
- Videcon WallcamPartners With Vodafone AnnouncesLaunch of IndustryFirst4GEnabled CCTV Solution
- Trabug Launches India's First Mobility Solution for the Inbound Travellers
- CSPs See Cloud Technology Investments as Critical to Improving Customer Experience
- Vodafone First Telecom Operator to Partner with ALTBalaji for Original Content on Vodafone Play
- ixigo Named the Fastest Growing Mobile Travel App in India
- Vodafone Partners LAVA to offer Complete Cash Back on Feature Phone
- Wipro Joins Automotive Grade Linux to Accelerate Open Source Adoption
- Airtel Forges Strategic Partnership with SK Telecom - the Most Advanced Mobile Broadband Operator in the World
- Jaguar Land Rover Racing Ahead with Electrification
- Airtel Launches VoLTE; Services go Live in Mumbai
- Zinnov Positions Wipro in the 'Leadership Zone' for Robotic Automation Services 2017