Intex Technologies, one of the leading mobile handset and consumer durables major, has recently been honoured and felicitated by the prestigious industry body ASSOCHAM with the Award for Excellence in Service 2017 at a special ceremony held in New Delhi.The award was given away by Hon’ble Member of Parliament, Mr. Udit Raj to Mr. Arvind Raina, General Manager - Customer Service (Mobile) and Mr. Biju Abraham, DGM - Services (CDIT), Intex Technologies.
The award was given to recognise the company’s efforts in providing best services to customers aimed at improving a customer's buying experience. The award also recognised the steps the company is taking towards resolving the sources of customer dissatisfaction and implementing competitive services that enhance customer confidence.
Graciously acknowledging the award, Mr Keshav Bansal, Director, Intex Technologies said, “We are extremely happy to receive this award from prominent Industry body Assocham, serving as an encouragement for the hard work and efforts undertaken by Intex towards consumer service and satisfaction. We have always recognised Consumers as the King and so have in the last two decades built a robust pan-India after-sales network that delivers quality service in the shortest possible time in the industry. I congratulate the Services team at Intex for their remarkable efforts in achieving this milestone.”
The ‘Excellence in Service 2017’ by ASSOCHAM is a recognition of excellent service providers that have been performing brilliantly over the years while maintaining the quality and delivery of the services. On the sidelines of the event, ASSOCHAM also organized a mega summit “Services Sector in India – Technological Innovations, Changing Dynamics, Challenges Ahead and Global Practices”.
The summit aimed to touch upon key issues such as Quality of Service, Standards, Exports, and GST Impact etc. and discussed about the growth and development of the sector in the coming time.
Get SIM Upgrade and Aadhar Linking done at your Doorstep, through Vodafone Mobile Vans Get SIM Upgrade and Aadhar Linking done at your Doorstep, through Vodafone Mobile Vans As a part of Vodafone’s endeavor to make their customers lives simpler and better for people residing in the rural heartland of the state, Vodafone has deployed two mobile vans to travel to the villages and smaller towns of Rajasthan, facilitating doorstep SIM upgrades and Aadhar verification.
- OnePlus 5T Goes on Sale Today at 4:30PM
- GoDaddy Runs in Support of Underprivileged Children
- CA Technologies Announces FreshTracks.io, its Latest Software Incubator Project
- Videojet Launches the Next Generation of Thermal Transfer Overprinters (TTO) to Meet Manufacturers' Code Quality Needs
- Jugnoo Introduces Concierge Service - Fatafat
- Wide Gap Between Digital Strategy and Execution at Global Level', Finds Study
- Vodafone Enables Reliance Communications Customers To Port Out and Continue Using their Number
- Amazon Tops the Digital Advertiser Charts on Desktop and Mobile
- Click Labs Launches YeloTaking Offline Businesses Online
- Small Businesses Drive Growth for the Web Developer Ecosystem in India
- Rock Brings Innovative Big-on-power and Slim Polymer Power Banks to India
- Malaysia Airlines Reaches the Cloud with Tata Consultancy Services
- KOR Energy Installs Solar Systems at Cold Storages
- Launch of the Report State of Urban Water and Sanitation in India on Improving Access to Clean Water and Sanitation Facility
- Salesforce Releases New Research on the Salesforce Economy - Creating 3.3 Million New Jobs