Intex Technologies, one of the leading mobile handset and consumer durables major, has recently been honoured and felicitated by the prestigious industry body ASSOCHAM with the Award for Excellence in Service 2017 at a special ceremony held in New Delhi.The award was given away by Hon’ble Member of Parliament, Mr. Udit Raj to Mr. Arvind Raina, General Manager - Customer Service (Mobile) and Mr. Biju Abraham, DGM - Services (CDIT), Intex Technologies.
The award was given to recognise the company’s efforts in providing best services to customers aimed at improving a customer's buying experience. The award also recognised the steps the company is taking towards resolving the sources of customer dissatisfaction and implementing competitive services that enhance customer confidence.
Graciously acknowledging the award, Mr Keshav Bansal, Director, Intex Technologies said, “We are extremely happy to receive this award from prominent Industry body Assocham, serving as an encouragement for the hard work and efforts undertaken by Intex towards consumer service and satisfaction. We have always recognised Consumers as the King and so have in the last two decades built a robust pan-India after-sales network that delivers quality service in the shortest possible time in the industry. I congratulate the Services team at Intex for their remarkable efforts in achieving this milestone.”
The ‘Excellence in Service 2017’ by ASSOCHAM is a recognition of excellent service providers that have been performing brilliantly over the years while maintaining the quality and delivery of the services. On the sidelines of the event, ASSOCHAM also organized a mega summit “Services Sector in India – Technological Innovations, Changing Dynamics, Challenges Ahead and Global Practices”.
The summit aimed to touch upon key issues such as Quality of Service, Standards, Exports, and GST Impact etc. and discussed about the growth and development of the sector in the coming time.
ixigo Named the Fastest Growing Mobile Travel App in India ixigo Named the Fastest Growing Mobile Travel App in India ixigo, India’s leading travel marketplace, has emerged as the fastest growing mobile travel app among the top travel brands over the last 18 months. Data shared by Kalagato, a leading provider of market and competitive intelligence also suggests that ixigo has become the second largest travel brand based on reach, with MakeMyTrip-Goibibo combine being ranked number one. As per statistics revealed by Kalagato, ixigo currently occupies aro
- Vodafone Partners LAVA to offer Complete Cash Back on Feature Phone
- Wipro Joins Automotive Grade Linux to Accelerate Open Source Adoption
- Airtel Forges Strategic Partnership with SK Telecom - the Most Advanced Mobile Broadband Operator in the World
- Jaguar Land Rover Racing Ahead with Electrification
- Airtel Launches VoLTE; Services go Live in Mumbai
- Zinnov Positions Wipro in the 'Leadership Zone' for Robotic Automation Services 2017
- HTC and Hungama Enter into a Partnership
- Vodafone Play Partners with HOOQ to Bring the Best of Hollywood
- Vodafone Presents the Campus Survival Kit - a First of its kind
- Happy 63rd Birthday Today.
- Intex Honoured by ASSOCHAM with Award for Excellence in Service 2017
- Vodafone Customers in Delhi-NCR will Now Enjoy Unlimited Local, STD and Roaming Calls
- BSNL has edge over Jio, Airtel, MTNL, RailTel, Google, Facebook and Tata Docomo in Wi-Fi
- Infosys - Press Statement on Vishal Sikkas Resignation
- VODAFONE Dangal Draws Participation from Leading Wrestlers in Haryana