According to International Data Corporation’s (IDC) Quarterly Mobile Phone Tracker 2017 Q2, OnePlus has become the top premium smartphone brand online, with a market share of 57% in India.In Q2 2017, the premium smartphone (Rs. 26,000 or $400 above) segment, witnessed OnePlus to become the market leader. More than half of premium smartphones sold online during 2017 Q2 were a OnePlus, to be specific, OnePlus 3T or OnePlus 5.Following its “Digital First” strategy, OnePlus has successfully achieved more than the other global brands adding up together in online premium market, followed by Apple which took 37.8% of online market.Amazon India reported that OnePlus witnessed 3X jump in growth in the first week of sales compared to last year Diwali Sale. Also, OnePlus 5 was the bestselling smartphone during the recent Amazon ‘Prime Day’.In the second wave of the Amazon Great Indian Shopping Festival, starting from Oct 4th to Oct 8th, OnePlus once again offers its fans attractive opportunity to grab a OnePlus 3T or OnePlus 5. The OnePlus 3T will be available at a special price starting from Rs. 24,999. Customers can avail cashback of Rs. 2000 by using debit and credit cards; and zero cost EMI on both the OnePlus 3T and OnePlus 5. Customers are also eligible for an extra Rs. 3000 off on exchange of their smartphone and up to Rs. 25000 Cleartrip coupons on purchase of the OnePlus 5. More offer details can be viewed on Amazon.in.
About OnePlusOnePlus is a global mobile technology company challenging conventional concepts of technology. Created around the “Never Settle” mantra, OnePlus creates exquisitely designed devices with premium build quality and high-performance hardware. OnePlus thrives on cultivating strong bonds and growing together with its community of users and fans.
GolfLan Introduce Worlds First Made in India Cloud Based Smart Golf Solutions for Global GolfLan Introduce World’s First ‘Made in India’ Cloud Based Smart Golf Solutions for Global Golfers World’s leading online golf community and marketplace GolfLan Technology Solutions Pvt Ltd. today announced the launch of their two ‘Made in India’ flagship devices, Elite Pro+ and Tee—Walkers. Elite Pro+ is currently the most advanced golf cart fleet management system in the global market. Elite Pro+ & Tee-Walker are state of the art devices to navigate the course, enhance their game & the golf c
- NIIT Accredited by Learning and Performance Institute for the Second Consecutive Year
- ICT Academy and Autodesk Announce India Design Week 2017
- Gracenote Delivers Automated TV Channel Monitoring and Reporting Solution to Broadcasters with TV Street Maps 2.0
- Airtel and Intex Join Hands to Launch a Range of Affordable 4G Smartphones Starting at Just Rs. 1649
- Payza Wins E commerce International Payment Processor Award from Stars of the Industry
- Vodafone Introduces Noidas First Free Wi Fi Enabled Bus Shelter
- Online Mutual Fund Investment Platform FundzBazar has Launched Single-stop Facility to Link Aadhaar to MF Folios
- Planet Taps Antrix ISROs PSLV for Third Time to Launch Four Dove Satellites
- pCloudy Launches Certifaya - The Artificial Intelligence Powered App Testing BOT to Speed up Software Testing
- Bahwan CyberTek Wins Order from Ecoren Energy
- Hathway Partners with Microsoft to Provide an Unbeatable Combination for the Digital Generation
- Coverfox Opens Up its Technology for Agents and Micro Entrepreneurs
- New DevOps Solutions from CA Drive Faster, Smarter Development and Better Customer Experiences
- Over 9000 Students of Business Management and Engineering Colleges Participate in 'The Hero Campus Challenge'
- Eastern Communications Partners with Tata Consultancy Services for OSS/BSS Transformation