According to International Data Corporation’s (IDC) Quarterly Mobile Phone Tracker 2017 Q2, OnePlus has become the top premium smartphone brand online, with a market share of 57% in India.In Q2 2017, the premium smartphone (Rs. 26,000 or $400 above) segment, witnessed OnePlus to become the market leader. More than half of premium smartphones sold online during 2017 Q2 were a OnePlus, to be specific, OnePlus 3T or OnePlus 5.Following its “Digital First” strategy, OnePlus has successfully achieved more than the other global brands adding up together in online premium market, followed by Apple which took 37.8% of online market.Amazon India reported that OnePlus witnessed 3X jump in growth in the first week of sales compared to last year Diwali Sale. Also, OnePlus 5 was the bestselling smartphone during the recent Amazon ‘Prime Day’.In the second wave of the Amazon Great Indian Shopping Festival, starting from Oct 4th to Oct 8th, OnePlus once again offers its fans attractive opportunity to grab a OnePlus 3T or OnePlus 5. The OnePlus 3T will be available at a special price starting from Rs. 24,999. Customers can avail cashback of Rs. 2000 by using debit and credit cards; and zero cost EMI on both the OnePlus 3T and OnePlus 5. Customers are also eligible for an extra Rs. 3000 off on exchange of their smartphone and up to Rs. 25000 Cleartrip coupons on purchase of the OnePlus 5. More offer details can be viewed on Amazon.in.
About OnePlusOnePlus is a global mobile technology company challenging conventional concepts of technology. Created around the “Never Settle” mantra, OnePlus creates exquisitely designed devices with premium build quality and high-performance hardware. OnePlus thrives on cultivating strong bonds and growing together with its community of users and fans.
Help Cheep App to give Limelight to Our Unsung Heroes Some people are compassionate enough to want to make a difference in somebody’s life, and bold enough to actually go out there and do it. These are the unsung heroes, those who start their work only when the going gets tough!
- Dell Empowers India's Youth with Technology-enabled Learning
- How to make Madras Lamb Curry - Cooked with a medley of spices this lamb curry is simply delicious.
- Wipro Digital to acquire Cooper, a leader in UX and interaction design, and expand Designit's capabilities
- HTC Vive Announces Fallout 4 VR Bundle; New Vive Purchases Include Highly Anticipated Fallout 4 VR
- IDC: OnePlus Captures 57 percent Premium Online Smartphone Market
- Videcon WallcamPartners With Vodafone AnnouncesLaunch of IndustryFirst4GEnabled CCTV Solution
- Trabug Launches India's First Mobility Solution for the Inbound Travellers
- CSPs See Cloud Technology Investments as Critical to Improving Customer Experience
- Vodafone First Telecom Operator to Partner with ALTBalaji for Original Content on Vodafone Play
- ixigo Named the Fastest Growing Mobile Travel App in India
- Vodafone Partners LAVA to offer Complete Cash Back on Feature Phone
- Wipro Joins Automotive Grade Linux to Accelerate Open Source Adoption
- Airtel Forges Strategic Partnership with SK Telecom - the Most Advanced Mobile Broadband Operator in the World
- Jaguar Land Rover Racing Ahead with Electrification
- Airtel Launches VoLTE; Services go Live in Mumbai