Vodafone India, one of India’s leading telecommunications service providers, announced that Reliance Communications customers can now use Vodafone network for facilitating their Port-out requests. This is being done to facilitate porting out and ease connectivity for customers facing network shutdown. This offer is valid for all the customers in UP West, Kerala, Haryana, Odisha, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana, Punjab, UP East, Madhya Pradesh & Chhattisgarh, Rajasthan, Maharashtra &Goa and Karnataka.
For facilitating smooth transition to Vodafone, Reliance communications customers need to
Go to network settings on their mobile handsets, manually select Vodafone network.
Generate MNP code by sending PORT
Submit this MNP code along with Mandatory documents and photographs at the nearest Vodafone store or Vodafone retailer
For any assistance on MNP, customers can call 1800 1234567 (toll-free) from any phoneCustomers coming on Vodafone network will have new exciting data and voice offers to choose from, which fit every pocket. This facility is not available in Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Gujarat.Speaking about the new offers Avneesh Khosla, Associate Director – Consumer Business, Vodafone India, said, “We, atVodafone, always try to offer maximum value to our customers, in terms of service, network and price. In line with this endeavor, we are very pleased to extend our value for money propositions for all customers, facing network shutdown. We urge all such customers to avail world class experience on Vodafone SuperNetTM.”
About Vodafone India :Vodafone India is a 100% fully owned subsidiary of the Vodafone Group Plc. with operations across the country serving over 210 million customers (over 114 million in rural areas). Commencing operations in 2007, Vodafone is today India’s largest foreign direct investor, with a robust, award-winning business and committed for the long term. Vodafone Business Services serves the needs of enterprises and government by providing total telecommunications (Voice and Data) solutions across mobility and wireline platforms. Our mobile wallet, M-Pesa is a unique and innovative money transfer service from Vodafone that fosters financial inclusion.
Committed to optimizing the near-ubiquitous reach of mobile telephony to address national developmental priorities, the Vodafone Foundation partners is actively engaged in community development initiatives especially in the domains of m-Women, m-Agriculture, m-Education and Disaster Relief. Building on its global experience and expertise, an outreach across India and offering a comprehensive portfolio of technologies - 2G, 3G & 4G, Vodafone is uniquely positioned to actualize the vision of Digital India.
Globally, Vodafone is one of the world’s largest telecommunications companies and provides a range of services including voice, messaging, data and fixed communications. Vodafone has mobile operations in 26 countries, partners with mobile networks in 49 more, and has fixed broadband operations in 19 markets. As of 30th June 2017, Vodafone had 523.5 million mobile customers and 18.5 million fixed broadband customers, including India and all of the customers in Vodafone’s joint ventures and associates.
New DevOps Solutions from CA Drive Faster, Smarter Development and Better Customer Experiences New DevOps Solutions from CA Drive Faster, Smarter Development and Better Customer Experiences CA WORLD ’17 - CA Technologies (NASDAQ:CA) today announced new enhancements to CA’s DevOps portfolio that deliver on the promise of faster software development and delivery. New releases in the Continuous Delivery portfolio and CA Digital Experience Monitoring accelerate and automate development and release, improve testing, and provide unprecedented visibility into digital experiences.
- Over 9000 Students of Business Management and Engineering Colleges Participate in 'The Hero Campus Challenge'
- Eastern Communications Partners with Tata Consultancy Services for OSS/BSS Transformation
- Get SIM Upgrade and Aadhar Linking done at your Doorstep, through Vodafone Mobile Vans
- OnePlus 5T Goes on Sale Today at 4:30PM
- GoDaddy Runs in Support of Underprivileged Children
- CA Technologies Announces FreshTracks.io, its Latest Software Incubator Project
- Videojet Launches the Next Generation of Thermal Transfer Overprinters (TTO) to Meet Manufacturers' Code Quality Needs
- Jugnoo Introduces Concierge Service - Fatafat
- Wide Gap Between Digital Strategy and Execution at Global Level', Finds Study
- Vodafone Enables Reliance Communications Customers To Port Out and Continue Using their Number
- Amazon Tops the Digital Advertiser Charts on Desktop and Mobile
- Click Labs Launches YeloTaking Offline Businesses Online
- Small Businesses Drive Growth for the Web Developer Ecosystem in India
- Rock Brings Innovative Big-on-power and Slim Polymer Power Banks to India
- Malaysia Airlines Reaches the Cloud with Tata Consultancy Services