Jugnoo, India’s largest auto aggregator and a leading hyperlocal startup, offers diverse services like passenger rides, B2B and B2C deliveries including groceries, fruits and vegetables, restaurant food, medicines etc. It recently introduced an on-demand concierge service provider - Fatafat that caters to all kinds of delivery needs of a user. Thus, Jugnoo aims to become one-stop solution for all the daily hyperlocal needs of its users.
Fetching a chocolate cake from bakery, getting a new mobile phone delivered or calling the plumber/electrician for a home service - Fatafat can do it all for you! It works towards fulfilling tasks seamlessly and efficiently. It also matches user’s demand with nearest supply in the most optimised manner while delivering the product.
Fatafat serves more than hundred orders everyday and as the name suggests, it thrives on its USP of delivering products in the least possible time. Fatafat is built as a chat based interface allowing users to - send their requests, provide the whereabouts of pick and drop, choose the product/service to be delivered and place the order. The request is then completed with the help of Jugnoo drivers.
Samar Singla, CEO & Founder of Jugnoo comments, “With our new concierge services, we are working towards creating a demand for local shopkeepers/service providers and fulfilling these demands in fastest time possible. It works as a personal assistant wherein people can request for anything from anywhere. The idea is to establish Jugnoo as a key player in the market for providing all kinds of hyperlocal deliveries.”
With the recent exponential growth of hyperlocal commerce in India, Jugnoo’s concierge services align perfectly with the future plans of the company.
Founded in 2014, Jugnoo is an on-demand hyper-local transport and logistics app that thrives on its expansive network of auto-rickshaws. Headquartered in Chandigarh, Jugnoo was launched to bring structure to a highly unorganized sector of auto-rickshaws - a predominant mode of public transportation in tier II and tier III cities of India. Over the past three years, Jugnoo has evolved in terms of its business operations, technological advancements, and diversifying service offerings via different business verticals. Jugnoo has ventured into different verticals of on-demand and hyper-local space in B2B & B2C domains. Currently, it has two major verticals - Rides and Deliveries. With its market presence in more than 35 cities in India and a userbase of 4.3 million registered users, Jugnoo is a go-to platform for all the hyperlocal needs of its customers.
CA Technologies Announces FreshTracks.io, its Latest Software Incubator Project CA Technologies Announces FreshTracks.io, its Latest Software Incubator Project CA WORLD ’17 – CA Technologies (NASDAQ:CA) today announced the open registration for the FreshTracks.io beta program, one of the latest innovations stemming from the CA Accelerator Program, bringing the total to 10 start-ups currently enrolled in the incubator. The CA Accelerator incubations function like lean startups within the company, where internal innovators receive support and funding to develop
- Videojet Launches the Next Generation of Thermal Transfer Overprinters (TTO) to Meet Manufacturers' Code Quality Needs
- Jugnoo Introduces Concierge Service - Fatafat
- Wide Gap Between Digital Strategy and Execution at Global Level', Finds Study
- Vodafone Enables Reliance Communications Customers To Port Out and Continue Using their Number
- Amazon Tops the Digital Advertiser Charts on Desktop and Mobile
- Click Labs Launches YeloTaking Offline Businesses Online
- Small Businesses Drive Growth for the Web Developer Ecosystem in India
- Rock Brings Innovative Big-on-power and Slim Polymer Power Banks to India
- Malaysia Airlines Reaches the Cloud with Tata Consultancy Services
- KOR Energy Installs Solar Systems at Cold Storages
- Launch of the Report State of Urban Water and Sanitation in India on Improving Access to Clean Water and Sanitation Facility
- Salesforce Releases New Research on the Salesforce Economy - Creating 3.3 Million New Jobs
- HCL Technologies Powers Volvo Ocean Race 2017-18
- Wipro cited as a Leader in Everest group Peak matrix technology Leader in Everest Group
- This Diwali, Pay through MobiKwik QR Code and Win Gold