To recognize the efforts and contribution of women, Belmac – a real estate arm by Supreme Holdings & Hospitality (I) Ltd. felicitated women on the occasion of International Women’s Day. The aim of these awards was to encourage women achievers who have significantly contributed from different walks of life for the outstanding work in their respective fields.”
Commenting on the initiative, Mr. Vidip Jatia, Director, Belmac, said, “We at Belmac are delighted to present these awards to women for their outstanding achievements and contribution in their respective fields. Through this initiative Belmac once again speaks about its brand philosophy of commitment and respect towards the community.”
These awards were given away to women from different categories like fashion, education, environment, research, art and culture, social work, business, etc. The event witnessed eminent personalities and public figures like Nivedita Saboo, Ankita Shroff, Corina Manuel, Chandrakala Sanap, Namrata Jadhav, Sangeeta Tiwari among many others.
List of Women Awardees:
- Ms. Ritu Chhabria – Outstanding Social Work in educating street children
- Ms. Nivedita Saboo – Distinguished contribution in International & Indian Fashion Industry
- Ms. Chandrakala Sanap – Entrepreneur of the year
- Ms. Corina Manuel, Regional Editor, Femina – Distinguished contribution on Media Sector
- Ms. Kirti Bhansali – Excellence in Social Work and Women Employment
- Ms. Ankita Shroff, Director, SAV Chemicals Pvt. Ltd – Youngest Entrepreneur
- Ms. Sangeeta Tiwari – Contribution to Politics
- Ms. Caroline Alexander, Director of Sales and Marketing, The Westin Pune Koregaon Park – Contribution to the Hospitality Sector
- Ms. Sonika Shah, Founder, Brand and Image Studio – Excellence in Image Consultancy and Management Training
- Ms. Trupti Karnawat – First flight instructor of United States of America.
How to make Poha Chicken Bhujing How to make Poha Chicken Bhujing How many times have we thought rice is a blessing? We use it for holy purposes but we also can pressure up a quick pulao or khichdi when hunger pangs are drumming away! This is one grain that is about 98% percent digestible. In India we are familiar with Basmati, Patna or brown rice but it is also available as Italian Rice and Glutinous Rice which is popular in Chinese and Japanese cuisines. You can also find more Main Course Chicken recipes like Spicy Fire Chi
- 5 recipes for happiness
- Instant Ragi Uttapam How to make Instant Ragi Uttapam - Ragi uttapams mixed with spices
- How to make Peethiwali Puri with Aloo Chana
- 10 tips and tricks to upgrade your cheesecake game
- Happy daughter's week.
- How to make Mango Quinoa Salad - A double whammy
- How to make Pav Bhaji Schezwan Style - Pav bhaji made with Schezwan chutney and served in noodle baskets.
- How to make Oatmeal and Mushroom Breakfast Stir Fry - A healthy breakfast platter with stir fried oats and mushrooms with fried egg.