To recognize the efforts and contribution of women, Belmac – a real estate arm by Supreme Holdings & Hospitality (I) Ltd. felicitated women on the occasion of International Women’s Day. The aim of these awards was to encourage women achievers who have significantly contributed from different walks of life for the outstanding work in their respective fields.”
Commenting on the initiative, Mr. Vidip Jatia, Director, Belmac, said, “We at Belmac are delighted to present these awards to women for their outstanding achievements and contribution in their respective fields. Through this initiative Belmac once again speaks about its brand philosophy of commitment and respect towards the community.”
These awards were given away to women from different categories like fashion, education, environment, research, art and culture, social work, business, etc. The event witnessed eminent personalities and public figures like Nivedita Saboo, Ankita Shroff, Corina Manuel, Chandrakala Sanap, Namrata Jadhav, Sangeeta Tiwari among many others.
List of Women Awardees:
- Ms. Ritu Chhabria – Outstanding Social Work in educating street children
- Ms. Nivedita Saboo – Distinguished contribution in International & Indian Fashion Industry
- Ms. Chandrakala Sanap – Entrepreneur of the year
- Ms. Corina Manuel, Regional Editor, Femina – Distinguished contribution on Media Sector
- Ms. Kirti Bhansali – Excellence in Social Work and Women Employment
- Ms. Ankita Shroff, Director, SAV Chemicals Pvt. Ltd – Youngest Entrepreneur
- Ms. Sangeeta Tiwari – Contribution to Politics
- Ms. Caroline Alexander, Director of Sales and Marketing, The Westin Pune Koregaon Park – Contribution to the Hospitality Sector
- Ms. Sonika Shah, Founder, Brand and Image Studio – Excellence in Image Consultancy and Management Training
- Ms. Trupti Karnawat – First flight instructor of United States of America.
Chocolate Burfi Recipe Chocolate Burfi Recipe History of Indian cuisine dates back to nearly 5,000-years ago when various groups and cultures interacted with India that led to a diversity of flavours and regional cuisines.Indian cuisine comprises of a number of regional cuisines. The diversity in soil type, climate, culture, ethnic group and occupations, these cuisines differ from each other mainly due to the use of locally available spices
- How to make Egg Fried Rice and Chicken Manchurian - Make these Chinese delicacies at home and enjoy with your entire family.
- How to make Chicken Stroganoff - Chicken cooked in creamy tomato sauce flavored with mushrooms
- How to make Andhra Brinjal Pachadi - Spicy and bursting with wonderful flavors, this brinjal preparation from Andhra is irresistible
- How to make Cronut Sandwich - Deep-fried cronuts
- How to make Thai Rice Bowl
- How to make Dry Chilli Chicken
- How to make Burnt Garlic Mushroom Soup
- Top 15 food trends of 2017
- How to make Breakfast Burrito - Start your day on a delicious note with this tortilla burrito
- How to make Tomato Pickle
- How to make Dal Tadka
- How to make French Toast Pudding - Egg-milk mixture poured over toasted bread cubes and baked.
- Recipe for Little Ones
- How to make Thai Chicken Salad with Crunchy Quinoa
- How to make Roasted Coconut Laddoos - Roasting the coconut gives these laddoos a fantastic nutty flavour.