To recognize the efforts and contribution of women, Belmac – a real estate arm by Supreme Holdings & Hospitality (I) Ltd. felicitated women on the occasion of International Women’s Day. The aim of these awards was to encourage women achievers who have significantly contributed from different walks of life for the outstanding work in their respective fields.”
Commenting on the initiative, Mr. Vidip Jatia, Director, Belmac, said, “We at Belmac are delighted to present these awards to women for their outstanding achievements and contribution in their respective fields. Through this initiative Belmac once again speaks about its brand philosophy of commitment and respect towards the community.”
These awards were given away to women from different categories like fashion, education, environment, research, art and culture, social work, business, etc. The event witnessed eminent personalities and public figures like Nivedita Saboo, Ankita Shroff, Corina Manuel, Chandrakala Sanap, Namrata Jadhav, Sangeeta Tiwari among many others.
List of Women Awardees:
- Ms. Ritu Chhabria – Outstanding Social Work in educating street children
- Ms. Nivedita Saboo – Distinguished contribution in International & Indian Fashion Industry
- Ms. Chandrakala Sanap – Entrepreneur of the year
- Ms. Corina Manuel, Regional Editor, Femina – Distinguished contribution on Media Sector
- Ms. Kirti Bhansali – Excellence in Social Work and Women Employment
- Ms. Ankita Shroff, Director, SAV Chemicals Pvt. Ltd – Youngest Entrepreneur
- Ms. Sangeeta Tiwari – Contribution to Politics
- Ms. Caroline Alexander, Director of Sales and Marketing, The Westin Pune Koregaon Park – Contribution to the Hospitality Sector
- Ms. Sonika Shah, Founder, Brand and Image Studio – Excellence in Image Consultancy and Management Training
- Ms. Trupti Karnawat – First flight instructor of United States of America.
How to make Butter Chicken Biryani - Rich and tasty ! How to make Butter Chicken Biryani - Rich and tasty – this chicken biryani is a winner indeed.Punjabi food is wholesome and full of rustic flavour. The custom of cooking in community ovens or tandoors prevails in rural pockets even today. The cuisine is characterised by a profusion of dairy products in the form of malai, paneer and dahi. The dals are a speciality of this type of cuisine
- Top 6 dreamy Chocolate Pudding recipes
- Aloo Bonda Recipe..Very yummy
- How to make Andhra Chicken Pickle !
- Top ten egg Recipes
- How to make Gongura Chicken
- How to make Roasted Coconut Laddoos - Roasting the coconut give
- How to make Mutton Ghee Roast - Boneless mutton cooked and cooked in ghee with a roasted spice masala.
- Lemon Rice Recipe
- How to make Thai Chicken Salad with Crunchy Quinoa
- How to make Andhra Chicken Fry - This chicken delicacy comes to you all the way from Andhra.
- How to make Smokey Chicken Stir Fry - chicken pieces smoked and then cooked with flavourful spices and vegetables.
- How to make Poha Chicken Bhujing - Marinated chicken and potatoes pan roasted and further cooked with pressed rice and a flavourful masala.
- How to make Poha Chicken Hot Bhujing
- How to make Pav Bhaji Schezwan Style - Pav bhaji made with Schezwan chutney and served in noodle baskets.
- How to make Andhra Brinjal Pachadi - Spicy and bursting with wonderful flavors