- 2 cup boiled mashed potatoes
- 3-4 green chillies chopped
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves chopped
- 1 tsp amchur powder
- 1 cup besan
- oil for frying
- salt to taste
- Make a thick batter of besan, salt and chillies with water. Beat well.
- Add green chillies, salt, coriander leaves, amchur to the mashed potatoes and mix well.
- Make small round balls from it.
- Heat oil. Dip potato balls in besan and deep fry these till golden brown.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.
How to make Poha Chicken Bhujing - Marinated chicken and potatoes pan roasted and further cooked with pressed rice and a flavourful masala. How many times have we thought rice is a blessing? We use it for holy purposes but we also can pressure up a quick pulao or khichdi when hunger pangs are drumming away! This is one grain that is about 98% percent digestible. In India we are familiar with Basmati, Patna or brown rice but it is also available as Italian Rice and Glutinous Rice which is popular in Chinese and Japanese cuisines.
- How to make Poha Chicken Bhujing
- 5 recipes for happiness
- Instant Ragi Uttapam How to make Instant Ragi Uttapam - Ragi uttapams mixed with spices
- How to make Peethiwali Puri with Aloo Chana
- 10 tips and tricks to upgrade your cheesecake game
- Happy daughter's week.
- How to make Mango Quinoa Salad - A double whammy
- How to make Pav Bhaji Schezwan Style - Pav bhaji made with Schezwan chutney and served in noodle baskets.