- 300ml of whipped thick curd
- 4 tsp of powdered sugar
- 1 cup of thick sweet mango pulp
- 2 slices of sweet mango- cut into tiny pieces
- 2 slices of raw mango – cut into tiny pieces
- 1/2 cup of pomegranate seeds
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- few curry leaves.
- Mix the curd, powdered sugar and mango pulp in a bowl and blend well and place in a serving dish.
- Mix in the sweet and the raw mango pieces.
- Mix pomegranate seeds.
- Heat oil for the tempering and add mustard seeds and curry leaves.
- Allow to splutter and then pour over the raita.
- Serve cold.
Andhra Style Mutton Curry Recipe Card Andhra Style Mutton Curry Recipe Card What’s a biryani without some succulent pieces of mutton wrapped in a perfect blend of aromatic spices and herbs!? Yes, though other meats being more common, biryani eaters all over the world can easily swear by mutton. And not just biryanis, curries, bakes and all other preparations with this wonderful meat are always special. Did you know, unlike other dishes, a day-old mutton prep will always be all the more tastier
- How to make Butter Chicken Biryani - Rich and tasty !
- Top 6 dreamy Chocolate Pudding recipes
- Aloo Bonda Recipe..Very yummy
- How to make Andhra Chicken Pickle !
- Top ten egg Recipes
- How to make Gongura Chicken
- How to make Roasted Coconut Laddoos - Roasting the coconut give
- How to make Mutton Ghee Roast - Boneless mutton cooked and cooked in ghee with a roasted spice masala.
- Lemon Rice Recipe
- How to make Thai Chicken Salad with Crunchy Quinoa
- How to make Andhra Chicken Fry - This chicken delicacy comes to you all the way from Andhra.
- How to make Smokey Chicken Stir Fry - chicken pieces smoked and then cooked with flavourful spices and vegetables.
- How to make Poha Chicken Bhujing - Marinated chicken and potatoes pan roasted and further cooked with pressed rice and a flavourful masala.
- How to make Poha Chicken Hot Bhujing
- How to make Pav Bhaji Schezwan Style - Pav bhaji made with Schezwan chutney and served in noodle baskets.