- 300ml of whipped thick curd
- 4 tsp of powdered sugar
- 1 cup of thick sweet mango pulp
- 2 slices of sweet mango- cut into tiny pieces
- 2 slices of raw mango – cut into tiny pieces
- 1/2 cup of pomegranate seeds
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- few curry leaves.
- Mix the curd, powdered sugar and mango pulp in a bowl and blend well and place in a serving dish.
- Mix in the sweet and the raw mango pieces.
- Mix pomegranate seeds.
- Heat oil for the tempering and add mustard seeds and curry leaves.
- Allow to splutter and then pour over the raita.
- Serve cold.
How to make Mango Quinoa Salad - A double whammy Fusion cuisine is one that combines elements of different culinary traditions. Cuisines of this type are not categorized according to any one particular cuisine style and have played a part in a number of innovations.Fusion food is a general term for the combination of various forms of cookery and comes in several forms.
- How to make Oatmeal and Mushroom Breakfast Stir Fry - A healthy breakfast platter with stir fried oats and mushrooms with fried egg.
- Panchakhadya Recipe Card
- California Walnut Commission Participates in the INC World Nut and Dried Fruit Congress in Chennai
- Lemon Rice Recipe
- Top 10 recipes from a Spanish tapa bar
- Instant Ragi Uttapam How to make Instant Ragi Uttapam
- This is a Sanjeev Kapoor exclusive recipe.
- How to make Poha Chicken Bhujing - Marinated chicken and potatoes pan roasted and further cooked with pressed rice and a flavourful masala.
- How to make Poha Chicken Hot Bhujing
- 5 recipes for happiness
- How to make Peethiwali Puri with Aloo Chana
- 10 tips and tricks to upgrade your cheesecake game
- Happy daughter's week.
- How to make Pav Bhaji Schezwan Style - Pav bhaji made with Schezwan chutney and served in noodle baskets.
- How to make Khaman Dhokla