- 300ml of whipped thick curd
- 4 tsp of powdered sugar
- 1 cup of thick sweet mango pulp
- 2 slices of sweet mango- cut into tiny pieces
- 2 slices of raw mango – cut into tiny pieces
- 1/2 cup of pomegranate seeds
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- few curry leaves.
- Mix the curd, powdered sugar and mango pulp in a bowl and blend well and place in a serving dish.
- Mix in the sweet and the raw mango pieces.
- Mix pomegranate seeds.
- Heat oil for the tempering and add mustard seeds and curry leaves.
- Allow to splutter and then pour over the raita.
- Serve cold.
Chocolate Burfi Recipe Chocolate Burfi Recipe History of Indian cuisine dates back to nearly 5,000-years ago when various groups and cultures interacted with India that led to a diversity of flavours and regional cuisines.Indian cuisine comprises of a number of regional cuisines. The diversity in soil type, climate, culture, ethnic group and occupations, these cuisines differ from each other mainly due to the use of locally available spices
- How to make Egg Fried Rice and Chicken Manchurian - Make these Chinese delicacies at home and enjoy with your entire family.
- How to make Chicken Stroganoff - Chicken cooked in creamy tomato sauce flavored with mushrooms
- How to make Andhra Brinjal Pachadi - Spicy and bursting with wonderful flavors, this brinjal preparation from Andhra is irresistible
- How to make Cronut Sandwich - Deep-fried cronuts
- How to make Thai Rice Bowl
- How to make Dry Chilli Chicken
- How to make Burnt Garlic Mushroom Soup
- Top 15 food trends of 2017
- How to make Breakfast Burrito - Start your day on a delicious note with this tortilla burrito
- How to make Tomato Pickle
- How to make Dal Tadka
- How to make French Toast Pudding - Egg-milk mixture poured over toasted bread cubes and baked.
- Recipe for Little Ones
- How to make Thai Chicken Salad with Crunchy Quinoa
- How to make Roasted Coconut Laddoos - Roasting the coconut gives these laddoos a fantastic nutty flavour.