- 300ml of whipped thick curd
- 4 tsp of powdered sugar
- 1 cup of thick sweet mango pulp
- 2 slices of sweet mango- cut into tiny pieces
- 2 slices of raw mango – cut into tiny pieces
- 1/2 cup of pomegranate seeds
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- few curry leaves.
- Mix the curd, powdered sugar and mango pulp in a bowl and blend well and place in a serving dish.
- Mix in the sweet and the raw mango pieces.
- Mix pomegranate seeds.
- Heat oil for the tempering and add mustard seeds and curry leaves.
- Allow to splutter and then pour over the raita.
- Serve cold.
How to make Butter Chicken Biryani Rich andYummy ! How to make Butter Chicken Biryani - Rich and tasty – this chicken biryani Punjabi food is wholesome and full of rustic flavour. The custom of cooking in community ovens or tandoors prevails in rural pockets even today. The cuisine is characterised by a profusion of dairy products in the form of malai, paneer and dahi. The dals are a speciality of this type of cuisine, made of whole pulses like black gram, green gram and Bengal gram.
- How to make Mutton Ghee Roast - Boneless mutton cooked and cooked in ghee with a roasted spice masala.
- How to make Thai Chicken Salad with Crunchy Quinoa
- Lemon Rice Recipe
- Egg Fried Rice and Chicken Manchurian Recipe Card
- Rap with a Wrap at SUBWAY
- Top ten egg Recipes
- How to make Thai Rice Bowl - A complete Thai meal in a bowl new recipe
- How to make Egg Fried Rice and Chicken Manchurian - Make these Chinese delicacies at home and enjoy with your entire family.
- How to make Bhaji Par Eeda - Parsis love eggs and they cook them in a variety of ways
- Andhra Chicken Pickle Recipe Card
- Top 15 food trends of 2017
- Andhra Style Mutton Curry Recipe Card
- How to make Poha Chicken Hot Bhujing
- How to make Thai Rice Bowl - A complete Thai meal in a bowl
- How to make Butter Chicken Biryani - Rich and tasty !