You don’t have to be from Gujarat to have tasted a khaman dhokla. A thick fermented gram flour and yogurt batter steamed till it’s like a soft fluffy pillow. Cooled, cut into squares tempered with mustard seeds and garnished with fresh coriander and scraped coconut – a dhokla is Gujarat’s pride. This very same dhokla can be crumbed and served with accompaniments like assorted chutneys, fried green chillies and a delicious raw papaya salad in a different avatar known as khaman. My mother-in-law adds a pinch of sugar to the batter to match every Guajarati’s love for a hint of sweetness in their food. Minus the time it takes for fermentation, it is a quick recipe which makes a delicious snack anytime of the day.
How to make Mango Quinoa Salad - A double whammy Fusion cuisine is one that combines elements of different culinary traditions. Cuisines of this type are not categorized according to any one particular cuisine style and have played a part in a number of innovations.Fusion food is a general term for the combination of various forms of cookery and comes in several forms.
- How to make Oatmeal and Mushroom Breakfast Stir Fry - A healthy breakfast platter with stir fried oats and mushrooms with fried egg.
- Panchakhadya Recipe Card
- California Walnut Commission Participates in the INC World Nut and Dried Fruit Congress in Chennai
- Lemon Rice Recipe
- Top 10 recipes from a Spanish tapa bar
- Instant Ragi Uttapam How to make Instant Ragi Uttapam
- This is a Sanjeev Kapoor exclusive recipe.
- How to make Poha Chicken Bhujing - Marinated chicken and potatoes pan roasted and further cooked with pressed rice and a flavourful masala.
- How to make Poha Chicken Hot Bhujing
- 5 recipes for happiness
- How to make Peethiwali Puri with Aloo Chana
- 10 tips and tricks to upgrade your cheesecake game
- Happy daughter's week.
- How to make Pav Bhaji Schezwan Style - Pav bhaji made with Schezwan chutney and served in noodle baskets.
- How to make Khaman Dhokla