You don’t have to be from Gujarat to have tasted a khaman dhokla. A thick fermented gram flour and yogurt batter steamed till it’s like a soft fluffy pillow. Cooled, cut into squares tempered with mustard seeds and garnished with fresh coriander and scraped coconut – a dhokla is Gujarat’s pride. This very same dhokla can be crumbed and served with accompaniments like assorted chutneys, fried green chillies and a delicious raw papaya salad in a different avatar known as khaman. My mother-in-law adds a pinch of sugar to the batter to match every Guajarati’s love for a hint of sweetness in their food. Minus the time it takes for fermentation, it is a quick recipe which makes a delicious snack anytime of the day.
Andhra Style Mutton Curry Recipe Card Andhra Style Mutton Curry Recipe Card What’s a biryani without some succulent pieces of mutton wrapped in a perfect blend of aromatic spices and herbs!? Yes, though other meats being more common, biryani eaters all over the world can easily swear by mutton. And not just biryanis, curries, bakes and all other preparations with this wonderful meat are always special. Did you know, unlike other dishes, a day-old mutton prep will always be all the more tastier
- How to make Butter Chicken Biryani - Rich and tasty !
- Top 6 dreamy Chocolate Pudding recipes
- Aloo Bonda Recipe..Very yummy
- How to make Andhra Chicken Pickle !
- Top ten egg Recipes
- How to make Gongura Chicken
- How to make Roasted Coconut Laddoos - Roasting the coconut give
- How to make Mutton Ghee Roast - Boneless mutton cooked and cooked in ghee with a roasted spice masala.
- Lemon Rice Recipe
- How to make Thai Chicken Salad with Crunchy Quinoa
- How to make Andhra Chicken Fry - This chicken delicacy comes to you all the way from Andhra.
- How to make Smokey Chicken Stir Fry - chicken pieces smoked and then cooked with flavourful spices and vegetables.
- How to make Poha Chicken Bhujing - Marinated chicken and potatoes pan roasted and further cooked with pressed rice and a flavourful masala.
- How to make Poha Chicken Hot Bhujing
- How to make Pav Bhaji Schezwan Style - Pav bhaji made with Schezwan chutney and served in noodle baskets.