Fusion cuisine is one that combines elements of different culinary traditions. Cuisines of this type are not categorized according to any one particular cuisine style and have played a part in a number of innovations.Fusion food is a general term for the combination of various forms of cookery and comes in several forms.
For more recipes related to Oatmeal and Mushroom Breakfast Stir Fry checkoutMasala Oat Muffins With Tangy Mayo Dip, Oats Porridge With Apple Puree And Butter, Oats Uttappam, Oats With Dryfruits In Milk . You can also find more Snacks and Starters recipes like Cheesy Chicken Pizza, Palak Dhokla, Gopalkala, Palak Pakora Chaat.
Prep Time : 6-10 minutes
Cook time : 21-25 minutes
Serve : 4
Level Of Cooking : Easy
Taste : Mild
Ingredients for Oatmeal and Mushroom Breakfast Stir Fry Recipe
Oats 2 cups
Button mushrooms sliced 2 cups
Oyster mushrooms soaked and sliced dried, 1 cup
Olive oil 1 tablespoon + as required
Garlic chopped 1 tablespoon
Onion chopped 1 medium
Salt to taste
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
Fresh thyme sprigs 5-6
Spinach shredded 1 cup
Dry-roast oats in a non-stick pan till light golden. Remove from heat and set aside.
Heat one tablespoon olive oil in another non-stick pan. Add the garlic and sauté till golden. Add the onion and sauté till translucent.
Add the button mushrooms, oyster mushrooms, salt, crushed peppercorns and torn thyme sprigs, mix and cook on high heat for two to three minutes.
Add three cups water, mix and bring to a boil. Add the roasted oats and stir continuously till it is cooked. Add the spinach, mix well and remove from heat.
Heat some olive oil in another non-stick pan. Break in an egg, sprinkle some salt and crushed peppercorns and cook till golden from the underside. Similarly, prepare with remaining eggs.
Put some oats-spinach mixture on individual serving platters, place one fried egg on top and serve hot.
Calories : 1994
Carbohydrates : 215.7
Protein : 80.2
Fat : 87.6
Other : Iron- 21.9mg
How to make Gulabari Kofta Biryani - Rice cooked with mutton kofta and flavoured generously with rose water and rose pet How to make Gulabari Kofta Biryani - Rice cooked with mutton kofta and flavoured generously with rose water and rose pet Hyderabad’s 400-year-old culinary history, like its culture, is unmatched by any other state in India. Of all the Muslim cuisines, Hyderabadi is the only one in the sub-continent that can boast of a major vegetarian section. This has much to do with the local influences. Considering that the elite of the erstwhile Hyderabad state came from the north of India and was almost en
- How to make Butter Chicken Biryani Rich andYummy !
- How to make Mutton Ghee Roast - Boneless mutton cooked and cooked in ghee with a roasted spice masala.
- How to make Thai Chicken Salad with Crunchy Quinoa
- Lemon Rice Recipe
- Egg Fried Rice and Chicken Manchurian Recipe Card
- Rap with a Wrap at SUBWAY
- Top ten egg Recipes
- How to make Thai Rice Bowl - A complete Thai meal in a bowl new recipe
- How to make Egg Fried Rice and Chicken Manchurian - Make these Chinese delicacies at home and enjoy with your entire family.
- How to make Bhaji Par Eeda - Parsis love eggs and they cook them in a variety of ways
- Andhra Chicken Pickle Recipe Card
- Top 15 food trends of 2017
- Andhra Style Mutton Curry Recipe Card
- How to make Poha Chicken Hot Bhujing
- How to make Thai Rice Bowl - A complete Thai meal in a bowl