Fusion cuisine is one that combines elements of different culinary traditions. Cuisines of this type are not categorized according to any one particular cuisine style and have played a part in a number of innovations.Fusion food is a general term for the combination of various forms of cookery and comes in several forms.
For more recipes related to Oatmeal and Mushroom Breakfast Stir Fry checkoutMasala Oat Muffins With Tangy Mayo Dip, Oats Porridge With Apple Puree And Butter, Oats Uttappam, Oats With Dryfruits In Milk . You can also find more Snacks and Starters recipes like Cheesy Chicken Pizza, Palak Dhokla, Gopalkala, Palak Pakora Chaat.
Prep Time : 6-10 minutes
Cook time : 21-25 minutes
Serve : 4
Level Of Cooking : Easy
Taste : Mild
Ingredients for Oatmeal and Mushroom Breakfast Stir Fry Recipe
Oats 2 cups
Button mushrooms sliced 2 cups
Oyster mushrooms soaked and sliced dried, 1 cup
Olive oil 1 tablespoon + as required
Garlic chopped 1 tablespoon
Onion chopped 1 medium
Salt to taste
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
Fresh thyme sprigs 5-6
Spinach shredded 1 cup
Dry-roast oats in a non-stick pan till light golden. Remove from heat and set aside.
Heat one tablespoon olive oil in another non-stick pan. Add the garlic and sauté till golden. Add the onion and sauté till translucent.
Add the button mushrooms, oyster mushrooms, salt, crushed peppercorns and torn thyme sprigs, mix and cook on high heat for two to three minutes.
Add three cups water, mix and bring to a boil. Add the roasted oats and stir continuously till it is cooked. Add the spinach, mix well and remove from heat.
Heat some olive oil in another non-stick pan. Break in an egg, sprinkle some salt and crushed peppercorns and cook till golden from the underside. Similarly, prepare with remaining eggs.
Put some oats-spinach mixture on individual serving platters, place one fried egg on top and serve hot.
Calories : 1994
Carbohydrates : 215.7
Protein : 80.2
Fat : 87.6
Other : Iron- 21.9mg
Andhra Style Mutton Curry Recipe Card Andhra Style Mutton Curry Recipe Card What’s a biryani without some succulent pieces of mutton wrapped in a perfect blend of aromatic spices and herbs!? Yes, though other meats being more common, biryani eaters all over the world can easily swear by mutton. And not just biryanis, curries, bakes and all other preparations with this wonderful meat are always special. Did you know, unlike other dishes, a day-old mutton prep will always be all the more tastier
- How to make Butter Chicken Biryani - Rich and tasty !
- Top 6 dreamy Chocolate Pudding recipes
- Aloo Bonda Recipe..Very yummy
- How to make Andhra Chicken Pickle !
- Top ten egg Recipes
- How to make Gongura Chicken
- How to make Roasted Coconut Laddoos - Roasting the coconut give
- How to make Mutton Ghee Roast - Boneless mutton cooked and cooked in ghee with a roasted spice masala.
- Lemon Rice Recipe
- How to make Thai Chicken Salad with Crunchy Quinoa
- How to make Andhra Chicken Fry - This chicken delicacy comes to you all the way from Andhra.
- How to make Smokey Chicken Stir Fry - chicken pieces smoked and then cooked with flavourful spices and vegetables.
- How to make Poha Chicken Bhujing - Marinated chicken and potatoes pan roasted and further cooked with pressed rice and a flavourful masala.
- How to make Poha Chicken Hot Bhujing
- How to make Pav Bhaji Schezwan Style - Pav bhaji made with Schezwan chutney and served in noodle baskets.