Fusion cuisine is one that combines elements of different culinary traditions. Cuisines of this type are not categorized according to any one particular cuisine style and have played a part in a number of innovations.Fusion food is a general term for the combination of various forms of cookery and comes in several forms.
For more recipes related to Oatmeal and Mushroom Breakfast Stir Fry checkoutMasala Oat Muffins With Tangy Mayo Dip, Oats Porridge With Apple Puree And Butter, Oats Uttappam, Oats With Dryfruits In Milk . You can also find more Snacks and Starters recipes like Cheesy Chicken Pizza, Palak Dhokla, Gopalkala, Palak Pakora Chaat.
Prep Time : 6-10 minutes
Cook time : 21-25 minutes
Serve : 4
Level Of Cooking : Easy
Taste : Mild
Ingredients for Oatmeal and Mushroom Breakfast Stir Fry Recipe
Oats 2 cups
Button mushrooms sliced 2 cups
Oyster mushrooms soaked and sliced dried, 1 cup
Olive oil 1 tablespoon + as required
Garlic chopped 1 tablespoon
Onion chopped 1 medium
Salt to taste
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
Fresh thyme sprigs 5-6
Spinach shredded 1 cup
Dry-roast oats in a non-stick pan till light golden. Remove from heat and set aside.
Heat one tablespoon olive oil in another non-stick pan. Add the garlic and sauté till golden. Add the onion and sauté till translucent.
Add the button mushrooms, oyster mushrooms, salt, crushed peppercorns and torn thyme sprigs, mix and cook on high heat for two to three minutes.
Add three cups water, mix and bring to a boil. Add the roasted oats and stir continuously till it is cooked. Add the spinach, mix well and remove from heat.
Heat some olive oil in another non-stick pan. Break in an egg, sprinkle some salt and crushed peppercorns and cook till golden from the underside. Similarly, prepare with remaining eggs.
Put some oats-spinach mixture on individual serving platters, place one fried egg on top and serve hot.
Calories : 1994
Carbohydrates : 215.7
Protein : 80.2
Fat : 87.6
Other : Iron- 21.9mg
Chicken Coriander and Corn Soup Recipe Card Chicken Coriander and Corn Soup Recipe Card Be a kid or a teenage or an adult or an oldie, chicken lovers trend all over the world at all times! One meat that is a favourite of all beyond belief! When cooked, it can be presented in many guises. Sauté it, fry it, toss it, bake it, steam it – eat it the way you want to. Whatever its form may be upon being cooked, its flavour may change but its flesh remains high in protein, low in fat and can be digested easily.
- 7 winter stews from around the world
- Chocolate Burfi Recipe
- How to make Egg Fried Rice and Chicken Manchurian - Make these Chinese delicacies at home and enjoy with your entire family.
- How to make Chicken Stroganoff - Chicken cooked in creamy tomato sauce flavored with mushrooms
- How to make Andhra Brinjal Pachadi - Spicy and bursting with wonderful flavors, this brinjal preparation from Andhra is irresistible
- How to make Cronut Sandwich - Deep-fried cronuts
- How to make Thai Rice Bowl
- How to make Dry Chilli Chicken
- How to make Burnt Garlic Mushroom Soup
- Top 15 food trends of 2017
- How to make Breakfast Burrito - Start your day on a delicious note with this tortilla burrito
- How to make Tomato Pickle
- How to make Dal Tadka
- How to make French Toast Pudding - Egg-milk mixture poured over toasted bread cubes and baked.
- Recipe for Little Ones