Why is it that when you are stuck at “what should we cook today” the answer is always “make some aloo!” Potatoes are like this…extremely popular and have multipurpose usage.
For more recipes related to Pav Bhaji Schezwan Style checkout Dilli Aloo Kachalu Chaat, Batata Vada - Street Food, Aloo Ke Sooley, Katori Chaat . You can also find more Snacks and Starters recipes like Pepperoni Pancake, Chicken Ala Kiev, Tangdi Kabab Microwave, Gobhi Angar.
Prep Time : 16-20 minutes
Cook time : 51-60 minutes
Serve : 4
Level Of Cooking : Easy
Taste : Spicy
Ingredients for Pav Bhaji Schezwan Style Recipe
Potatoes boiled, peeled and grated 2 medium
Schezwan chutney 3 tablespoons
Oil 2 tbsps +
Onion finely chopped 1 large
Tomatoes finely chopped 2 large
Cauliflower finely chopped 1 small
Green capsicum finely chopped 1/2 large
Butter 2 tablespoons
Noodles boiled 200 grams
Cornstarch 2-3 tablespoons
Nylon sev as required
Fresh pomegranate pearls as required
Heat oil in a non-stick wok, add onion and saute for a minute. Add tomatoes, cauliflower and capsicum, mix well. Add salt and cook till tomatoes become pulpy.
Add Schezwan chutney and mix. Add potatoes and mix well. Add ½ cup water and mix and let the mixture cook.
Heat sufficient oil in a deep pan.
Add butter to the potato mixture and mix well.
Cut the noodles into smaller pieces with a scissor. Sprinkle cornstarch and mix well.
Dip two steel sieves, one a little smaller than the other, in hot oil. Shake to remove excess oil. Put some noodles in the bigger sieve, place the smaller one over the noodles and press lightly and dip in hot oil and deep-fry for a minute.
Remove the smaller sieve, gently dislodge the basket from the bigger sieve and deep-fry till light golden.
Drain on absorbent paper and then place on worktop. Make more baskets similarly. Cool the bhaji till lukewarm and put into the noodle baskets.
Sprinkle a little sev and fresh pomegranate pearls on top and serve immediately.
Calories : 1759
Carbohydrates : 245.8
Protein : 39.2
Fat : 68.8
Other : Fiber- 24.5gm
How to make Butter Chicken Biryani Rich andYummy ! How to make Butter Chicken Biryani - Rich and tasty – this chicken biryani Punjabi food is wholesome and full of rustic flavour. The custom of cooking in community ovens or tandoors prevails in rural pockets even today. The cuisine is characterised by a profusion of dairy products in the form of malai, paneer and dahi. The dals are a speciality of this type of cuisine, made of whole pulses like black gram, green gram and Bengal gram.
- How to make Mutton Ghee Roast - Boneless mutton cooked and cooked in ghee with a roasted spice masala.
- How to make Thai Chicken Salad with Crunchy Quinoa
- Lemon Rice Recipe
- Egg Fried Rice and Chicken Manchurian Recipe Card
- Rap with a Wrap at SUBWAY
- Top ten egg Recipes
- How to make Thai Rice Bowl - A complete Thai meal in a bowl new recipe
- How to make Egg Fried Rice and Chicken Manchurian - Make these Chinese delicacies at home and enjoy with your entire family.
- How to make Bhaji Par Eeda - Parsis love eggs and they cook them in a variety of ways
- Andhra Chicken Pickle Recipe Card
- Top 15 food trends of 2017
- Andhra Style Mutton Curry Recipe Card
- How to make Poha Chicken Hot Bhujing
- How to make Thai Rice Bowl - A complete Thai meal in a bowl
- How to make Butter Chicken Biryani - Rich and tasty !