Why is it that when you are stuck at “what should we cook today” the answer is always “make some aloo!” Potatoes are like this…extremely popular and have multipurpose usage.
For more recipes related to Pav Bhaji Schezwan Style checkout Dilli Aloo Kachalu Chaat, Batata Vada - Street Food, Aloo Ke Sooley, Katori Chaat . You can also find more Snacks and Starters recipes like Pepperoni Pancake, Chicken Ala Kiev, Tangdi Kabab Microwave, Gobhi Angar.
Prep Time : 16-20 minutes
Cook time : 51-60 minutes
Serve : 4
Level Of Cooking : Easy
Taste : Spicy
Ingredients for Pav Bhaji Schezwan Style Recipe
Potatoes boiled, peeled and grated 2 medium
Schezwan chutney 3 tablespoons
Oil 2 tbsps +
Onion finely chopped 1 large
Tomatoes finely chopped 2 large
Cauliflower finely chopped 1 small
Green capsicum finely chopped 1/2 large
Butter 2 tablespoons
Noodles boiled 200 grams
Cornstarch 2-3 tablespoons
Nylon sev as required
Fresh pomegranate pearls as required
Heat oil in a non-stick wok, add onion and saute for a minute. Add tomatoes, cauliflower and capsicum, mix well. Add salt and cook till tomatoes become pulpy.
Add Schezwan chutney and mix. Add potatoes and mix well. Add ½ cup water and mix and let the mixture cook.
Heat sufficient oil in a deep pan.
Add butter to the potato mixture and mix well.
Cut the noodles into smaller pieces with a scissor. Sprinkle cornstarch and mix well.
Dip two steel sieves, one a little smaller than the other, in hot oil. Shake to remove excess oil. Put some noodles in the bigger sieve, place the smaller one over the noodles and press lightly and dip in hot oil and deep-fry for a minute.
Remove the smaller sieve, gently dislodge the basket from the bigger sieve and deep-fry till light golden.
Drain on absorbent paper and then place on worktop. Make more baskets similarly. Cool the bhaji till lukewarm and put into the noodle baskets.
Sprinkle a little sev and fresh pomegranate pearls on top and serve immediately.
Calories : 1759
Carbohydrates : 245.8
Protein : 39.2
Fat : 68.8
Other : Fiber- 24.5gm
Andhra Style Mutton Curry Recipe Card Andhra Style Mutton Curry Recipe Card What’s a biryani without some succulent pieces of mutton wrapped in a perfect blend of aromatic spices and herbs!? Yes, though other meats being more common, biryani eaters all over the world can easily swear by mutton. And not just biryanis, curries, bakes and all other preparations with this wonderful meat are always special. Did you know, unlike other dishes, a day-old mutton prep will always be all the more tastier
- How to make Butter Chicken Biryani - Rich and tasty !
- Top 6 dreamy Chocolate Pudding recipes
- Aloo Bonda Recipe..Very yummy
- How to make Andhra Chicken Pickle !
- Top ten egg Recipes
- How to make Gongura Chicken
- How to make Roasted Coconut Laddoos - Roasting the coconut give
- How to make Mutton Ghee Roast - Boneless mutton cooked and cooked in ghee with a roasted spice masala.
- Lemon Rice Recipe
- How to make Thai Chicken Salad with Crunchy Quinoa
- How to make Andhra Chicken Fry - This chicken delicacy comes to you all the way from Andhra.
- How to make Smokey Chicken Stir Fry - chicken pieces smoked and then cooked with flavourful spices and vegetables.
- How to make Poha Chicken Bhujing - Marinated chicken and potatoes pan roasted and further cooked with pressed rice and a flavourful masala.
- How to make Poha Chicken Hot Bhujing
- How to make Pav Bhaji Schezwan Style - Pav bhaji made with Schezwan chutney and served in noodle baskets.