Why is it that when you are stuck at “what should we cook today” the answer is always “make some aloo!” Potatoes are like this…extremely popular and have multipurpose usage.
For more recipes related to Pav Bhaji Schezwan Style checkout Dilli Aloo Kachalu Chaat, Batata Vada - Street Food, Aloo Ke Sooley, Katori Chaat . You can also find more Snacks and Starters recipes like Pepperoni Pancake, Chicken Ala Kiev, Tangdi Kabab Microwave, Gobhi Angar.
Prep Time : 16-20 minutes
Cook time : 51-60 minutes
Serve : 4
Level Of Cooking : Easy
Taste : Spicy
Ingredients for Pav Bhaji Schezwan Style Recipe
Potatoes boiled, peeled and grated 2 medium
Schezwan chutney 3 tablespoons
Oil 2 tbsps +
Onion finely chopped 1 large
Tomatoes finely chopped 2 large
Cauliflower finely chopped 1 small
Green capsicum finely chopped 1/2 large
Butter 2 tablespoons
Noodles boiled 200 grams
Cornstarch 2-3 tablespoons
Nylon sev as required
Fresh pomegranate pearls as required
Heat oil in a non-stick wok, add onion and saute for a minute. Add tomatoes, cauliflower and capsicum, mix well. Add salt and cook till tomatoes become pulpy.
Add Schezwan chutney and mix. Add potatoes and mix well. Add ½ cup water and mix and let the mixture cook.
Heat sufficient oil in a deep pan.
Add butter to the potato mixture and mix well.
Cut the noodles into smaller pieces with a scissor. Sprinkle cornstarch and mix well.
Dip two steel sieves, one a little smaller than the other, in hot oil. Shake to remove excess oil. Put some noodles in the bigger sieve, place the smaller one over the noodles and press lightly and dip in hot oil and deep-fry for a minute.
Remove the smaller sieve, gently dislodge the basket from the bigger sieve and deep-fry till light golden.
Drain on absorbent paper and then place on worktop. Make more baskets similarly. Cool the bhaji till lukewarm and put into the noodle baskets.
Sprinkle a little sev and fresh pomegranate pearls on top and serve immediately.
Calories : 1759
Carbohydrates : 245.8
Protein : 39.2
Fat : 68.8
Other : Fiber- 24.5gm
How to make Mango Quinoa Salad - A double whammy Fusion cuisine is one that combines elements of different culinary traditions. Cuisines of this type are not categorized according to any one particular cuisine style and have played a part in a number of innovations.Fusion food is a general term for the combination of various forms of cookery and comes in several forms.
- How to make Oatmeal and Mushroom Breakfast Stir Fry - A healthy breakfast platter with stir fried oats and mushrooms with fried egg.
- Panchakhadya Recipe Card
- California Walnut Commission Participates in the INC World Nut and Dried Fruit Congress in Chennai
- Lemon Rice Recipe
- Top 10 recipes from a Spanish tapa bar
- Instant Ragi Uttapam How to make Instant Ragi Uttapam
- This is a Sanjeev Kapoor exclusive recipe.
- How to make Poha Chicken Bhujing - Marinated chicken and potatoes pan roasted and further cooked with pressed rice and a flavourful masala.
- How to make Poha Chicken Hot Bhujing
- 5 recipes for happiness
- How to make Peethiwali Puri with Aloo Chana
- 10 tips and tricks to upgrade your cheesecake game
- Happy daughter's week.
- How to make Pav Bhaji Schezwan Style - Pav bhaji made with Schezwan chutney and served in noodle baskets.
- How to make Khaman Dhokla