Fusion cuisine is one that combines elements of different culinary traditions. Cuisines of this type are not categorized according to any one particular cuisine style and have played a part in a number of innovations.Fusion food is a general term for the combination of various forms of cookery and comes in several forms.
For more recipes related to Mango Quinoa Salad checkout Mango Sasam, Mango and Crumbled Cheese Salad, Mango, Cucumber and Rice Salad. You can also find more Salads recipes like Quinoa Salad, Eggplant Salad With Yogurt, Grilled Chicken And Mushroom Salad, Thai Chicken Salad with Crunchy Quinoa.
Prep Time : 16-20 minutes
Cook time : 6-10 minutes
Serve : 4
Level Of Cooking : Easy
Taste : Tangy
Ingredients for Mango Quinoa Salad Recipe
Mango peeled, seeded and cut into small pieces ½ medium
Quinoa 3 tablespoons
Vegetable stock ¾ cup
Salt to taste
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
Red chilli flakes ¼ teaspoon
Red capsicum finely chopped ¼ medium
Black olives pitted and sliced 2-3
Fresh coriander leaves chopped 1 tablespoon
Lemon juice 1 teaspoon
Fresh coriander leaves for garnishing
Heat quinoa in a small deep non-stick pan. Add vegetable stock, salt, crushed peppercorns and ½ teaspoon red chilli flakes, mix and bring to boil. Cover and cook till quinoa is done. Remove from heat and cool.
Take cooked quinoa mixture in a bowl. Add red capsicum, crushed peppercorns, salt, mango, black olives, coriander leaves, lemon juice and remaining red chilli flakes and mix well.
Serve immediately garnished with fresh coriander leaves.
How to make Butter Chicken Biryani Rich andYummy ! How to make Butter Chicken Biryani - Rich and tasty – this chicken biryani Punjabi food is wholesome and full of rustic flavour. The custom of cooking in community ovens or tandoors prevails in rural pockets even today. The cuisine is characterised by a profusion of dairy products in the form of malai, paneer and dahi. The dals are a speciality of this type of cuisine, made of whole pulses like black gram, green gram and Bengal gram.
- How to make Thai Chicken Salad with Crunchy Quinoa
- How to make Vegetable Biryani - Layers of long grain basmati rice and mixed vegetables cooked under dum
- How to make Gulabari Kofta Biryani - Rice cooked with mutton kofta and flavoured generously with rose water and rose pet
- How to make Mutton Ghee Roast - Boneless mutton cooked and cooked in ghee with a roasted spice masala.
- Lemon Rice Recipe
- Egg Fried Rice and Chicken Manchurian Recipe Card
- Rap with a Wrap at SUBWAY
- Top ten egg Recipes
- How to make Thai Rice Bowl - A complete Thai meal in a bowl new recipe
- How to make Egg Fried Rice and Chicken Manchurian - Make these Chinese delicacies at home and enjoy with your entire family.
- How to make Bhaji Par Eeda - Parsis love eggs and they cook them in a variety of ways
- Andhra Chicken Pickle Recipe Card
- Top 15 food trends of 2017
- Andhra Style Mutton Curry Recipe Card
- How to make Poha Chicken Hot Bhujing