Fusion cuisine is one that combines elements of different culinary traditions. Cuisines of this type are not categorized according to any one particular cuisine style and have played a part in a number of innovations.Fusion food is a general term for the combination of various forms of cookery and comes in several forms.
For more recipes related to Mango Quinoa Salad checkout Mango Sasam, Mango and Crumbled Cheese Salad, Mango, Cucumber and Rice Salad. You can also find more Salads recipes like Quinoa Salad, Eggplant Salad With Yogurt, Grilled Chicken And Mushroom Salad, Thai Chicken Salad with Crunchy Quinoa.
Prep Time : 16-20 minutes
Cook time : 6-10 minutes
Serve : 4
Level Of Cooking : Easy
Taste : Tangy
Ingredients for Mango Quinoa Salad Recipe
Mango peeled, seeded and cut into small pieces ½ medium
Quinoa 3 tablespoons
Vegetable stock ¾ cup
Salt to taste
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
Red chilli flakes ¼ teaspoon
Red capsicum finely chopped ¼ medium
Black olives pitted and sliced 2-3
Fresh coriander leaves chopped 1 tablespoon
Lemon juice 1 teaspoon
Fresh coriander leaves for garnishing
Heat quinoa in a small deep non-stick pan. Add vegetable stock, salt, crushed peppercorns and ½ teaspoon red chilli flakes, mix and bring to boil. Cover and cook till quinoa is done. Remove from heat and cool.
Take cooked quinoa mixture in a bowl. Add red capsicum, crushed peppercorns, salt, mango, black olives, coriander leaves, lemon juice and remaining red chilli flakes and mix well.
Serve immediately garnished with fresh coriander leaves.
Chocolate Burfi Recipe Chocolate Burfi Recipe History of Indian cuisine dates back to nearly 5,000-years ago when various groups and cultures interacted with India that led to a diversity of flavours and regional cuisines.Indian cuisine comprises of a number of regional cuisines. The diversity in soil type, climate, culture, ethnic group and occupations, these cuisines differ from each other mainly due to the use of locally available spices
- How to make Egg Fried Rice and Chicken Manchurian - Make these Chinese delicacies at home and enjoy with your entire family.
- How to make Chicken Stroganoff - Chicken cooked in creamy tomato sauce flavored with mushrooms
- How to make Andhra Brinjal Pachadi - Spicy and bursting with wonderful flavors, this brinjal preparation from Andhra is irresistible
- How to make Cronut Sandwich - Deep-fried cronuts
- How to make Thai Rice Bowl
- How to make Dry Chilli Chicken
- How to make Burnt Garlic Mushroom Soup
- Top 15 food trends of 2017
- How to make Breakfast Burrito - Start your day on a delicious note with this tortilla burrito
- How to make Tomato Pickle
- How to make Dal Tadka
- How to make French Toast Pudding - Egg-milk mixture poured over toasted bread cubes and baked.
- Recipe for Little Ones
- How to make Thai Chicken Salad with Crunchy Quinoa
- How to make Roasted Coconut Laddoos - Roasting the coconut gives these laddoos a fantastic nutty flavour.