Fusion cuisine is one that combines elements of different culinary traditions. Cuisines of this type are not categorized according to any one particular cuisine style and have played a part in a number of innovations.Fusion food is a general term for the combination of various forms of cookery and comes in several forms.
For more recipes related to Mango Quinoa Salad checkout Mango Sasam, Mango and Crumbled Cheese Salad, Mango, Cucumber and Rice Salad. You can also find more Salads recipes like Quinoa Salad, Eggplant Salad With Yogurt, Grilled Chicken And Mushroom Salad, Thai Chicken Salad with Crunchy Quinoa.
Prep Time : 16-20 minutes
Cook time : 6-10 minutes
Serve : 4
Level Of Cooking : Easy
Taste : Tangy
Ingredients for Mango Quinoa Salad Recipe
Mango peeled, seeded and cut into small pieces ½ medium
Quinoa 3 tablespoons
Vegetable stock ¾ cup
Salt to taste
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
Red chilli flakes ¼ teaspoon
Red capsicum finely chopped ¼ medium
Black olives pitted and sliced 2-3
Fresh coriander leaves chopped 1 tablespoon
Lemon juice 1 teaspoon
Fresh coriander leaves for garnishing
Heat quinoa in a small deep non-stick pan. Add vegetable stock, salt, crushed peppercorns and ½ teaspoon red chilli flakes, mix and bring to boil. Cover and cook till quinoa is done. Remove from heat and cool.
Take cooked quinoa mixture in a bowl. Add red capsicum, crushed peppercorns, salt, mango, black olives, coriander leaves, lemon juice and remaining red chilli flakes and mix well.
Serve immediately garnished with fresh coriander leaves.
Andhra Style Mutton Curry Recipe Card Andhra Style Mutton Curry Recipe Card What’s a biryani without some succulent pieces of mutton wrapped in a perfect blend of aromatic spices and herbs!? Yes, though other meats being more common, biryani eaters all over the world can easily swear by mutton. And not just biryanis, curries, bakes and all other preparations with this wonderful meat are always special. Did you know, unlike other dishes, a day-old mutton prep will always be all the more tastier
- How to make Poha Chicken Hot Bhujing
- How to make Thai Rice Bowl - A complete Thai meal in a bowl new recipe
- Andhra Chicken Pickle Recipe Card
- How to make Bhaji Par Eeda - Parsis love eggs and they cook them in a variety of ways
- How to make Thai Rice Bowl - A complete Thai meal in a bowl
- How to make Butter Chicken Biryani - Rich and tasty !
- How to make Gulabari Kofta Biryani - Rice cooked with mutton kofta and flavoured generously with rose water and rose petals.
- How to make Mutton Ghee Roast - Boneless mutton cooked and cooked in ghee with a roasted spice masala.