Fusion cuisine is one that combines elements of different culinary traditions. Cuisines of this type are not categorized according to any one particular cuisine style and have played a part in a number of innovations.Fusion food is a general term for the combination of various forms of cookery and comes in several forms.
For more recipes related to Mango Quinoa Salad checkout Mango Sasam, Mango and Crumbled Cheese Salad, Mango, Cucumber and Rice Salad. You can also find more Salads recipes like Quinoa Salad, Eggplant Salad With Yogurt, Grilled Chicken And Mushroom Salad, Thai Chicken Salad with Crunchy Quinoa.
Prep Time : 16-20 minutes
Cook time : 6-10 minutes
Serve : 4
Level Of Cooking : Easy
Taste : Tangy
Ingredients for Mango Quinoa Salad Recipe
Mango peeled, seeded and cut into small pieces ½ medium
Quinoa 3 tablespoons
Vegetable stock ¾ cup
Salt to taste
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
Red chilli flakes ¼ teaspoon
Red capsicum finely chopped ¼ medium
Black olives pitted and sliced 2-3
Fresh coriander leaves chopped 1 tablespoon
Lemon juice 1 teaspoon
Fresh coriander leaves for garnishing
Heat quinoa in a small deep non-stick pan. Add vegetable stock, salt, crushed peppercorns and ½ teaspoon red chilli flakes, mix and bring to boil. Cover and cook till quinoa is done. Remove from heat and cool.
Take cooked quinoa mixture in a bowl. Add red capsicum, crushed peppercorns, salt, mango, black olives, coriander leaves, lemon juice and remaining red chilli flakes and mix well.
Serve immediately garnished with fresh coriander leaves.
How to make Butter Chicken Biryani - Rich and tasty ! How to make Butter Chicken Biryani - Rich and tasty – this chicken biryani is a winner indeed.Punjabi food is wholesome and full of rustic flavour. The custom of cooking in community ovens or tandoors prevails in rural pockets even today. The cuisine is characterised by a profusion of dairy products in the form of malai, paneer and dahi. The dals are a speciality of this type of cuisine
- Top 6 dreamy Chocolate Pudding recipes
- Aloo Bonda Recipe..Very yummy
- How to make Andhra Chicken Pickle !
- Top ten egg Recipes
- How to make Gongura Chicken
- How to make Roasted Coconut Laddoos - Roasting the coconut give
- How to make Mutton Ghee Roast - Boneless mutton cooked and cooked in ghee with a roasted spice masala.
- Lemon Rice Recipe
- How to make Thai Chicken Salad with Crunchy Quinoa
- How to make Andhra Chicken Fry - This chicken delicacy comes to you all the way from Andhra.
- How to make Smokey Chicken Stir Fry - chicken pieces smoked and then cooked with flavourful spices and vegetables.
- How to make Poha Chicken Bhujing - Marinated chicken and potatoes pan roasted and further cooked with pressed rice and a flavourful masala.
- How to make Poha Chicken Hot Bhujing
- How to make Pav Bhaji Schezwan Style - Pav bhaji made with Schezwan chutney and served in noodle baskets.
- How to make Andhra Brinjal Pachadi - Spicy and bursting with wonderful flavors