Fusion cuisine is one that combines elements of different culinary traditions. Cuisines of this type are not categorized according to any one particular cuisine style and have played a part in a number of innovations.Fusion food is a general term for the combination of various forms of cookery and comes in several forms.
For more recipes related to Mango Quinoa Salad checkout Mango Sasam, Mango and Crumbled Cheese Salad, Mango, Cucumber and Rice Salad. You can also find more Salads recipes like Quinoa Salad, Eggplant Salad With Yogurt, Grilled Chicken And Mushroom Salad, Thai Chicken Salad with Crunchy Quinoa.
Prep Time : 16-20 minutes
Cook time : 6-10 minutes
Serve : 4
Level Of Cooking : Easy
Taste : Tangy
Ingredients for Mango Quinoa Salad Recipe
Mango peeled, seeded and cut into small pieces ½ medium
Quinoa 3 tablespoons
Vegetable stock ¾ cup
Salt to taste
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
Red chilli flakes ¼ teaspoon
Red capsicum finely chopped ¼ medium
Black olives pitted and sliced 2-3
Fresh coriander leaves chopped 1 tablespoon
Lemon juice 1 teaspoon
Fresh coriander leaves for garnishing
Heat quinoa in a small deep non-stick pan. Add vegetable stock, salt, crushed peppercorns and ½ teaspoon red chilli flakes, mix and bring to boil. Cover and cook till quinoa is done. Remove from heat and cool.
Take cooked quinoa mixture in a bowl. Add red capsicum, crushed peppercorns, salt, mango, black olives, coriander leaves, lemon juice and remaining red chilli flakes and mix well.
Serve immediately garnished with fresh coriander leaves.
How to make Andhra Chicken Fry - This chicken delicacy comes to you all the way from Andhra. How to make Andhra Chicken Fry - This chicken delicacy comes to you all the way from Andhra. Be a kid or a teenage or an adult or an oldie, chicken lovers trend all over the world at all times! One meat that is a favourite of all beyond belief! When cooked, it can be presented in many guises. Sauté it, fry it, toss it, bake it, steam it – eat it the way you want to. Whatever its form may be upon being cooked, its flavour may change but its flesh remains high in protein, low in fat and can be di
- How to make Smokey Chicken Stir Fry - chicken pieces smoked and then cooked with flavourful spices and vegetables.
- How to make Mutton Ghee Roast - Boneless mutton cooked and cooked in ghee with a roasted spice masala.
- How to make Thai Chicken Salad with Crunchy Quinoa
- How to make Poha Chicken Bhujing - Marinated chicken and potatoes pan roasted and further cooked with pressed rice and a flavourful masala.
- How to make Poha Chicken Hot Bhujing
- How to make Pav Bhaji Schezwan Style - Pav bhaji made with Schezwan chutney and served in noodle baskets.
- How to make Andhra Brinjal Pachadi - Spicy and bursting with wonderful flavors
- Instant Ragi Uttapam How to make Instant Ragi Uttapam
- Burnt Garlic Mushroom Soup Recipe Card
- How to make Peethiwali Puri with Aloo Chana
- Top 15 food trends of 2017
- How to make Mango Quinoa Salad - A double whammy
- How to make Oatmeal and Mushroom Breakfast Stir Fry - A healthy breakfast platter with stir fried oats and mushrooms with fried egg.
- Panchakhadya Recipe Card
- California Walnut Commission Participates in the INC World Nut and Dried Fruit Congress in Chennai