Daughter is not equal to tension But In today's world Daughter is equal to
Ten son' s
A FATHER Asked His DAUGHTER:
Who Would U Love More, Me Or Ur Husband..?? The BEST Reply Given By the DAUGHTER:I Don't Know Really,But When I See U,I Forget Him,But When I See Him,
I Remember U..🙍🙍🙍👭👭👭👭🙍🙍🙍
U Can Always Call Ur DAUGHTER As Beta, But U Can Never Call Ur Son As Beti..That's Why DAUGHTERS are SPECIAL
It's DAUGHTER'S WEEK..
If you have a daughter who makes your life worth living by just being around and you love her as much as your own Breath..;
If you are proud of your Daughter, send this to people who have daughters..!! Daughters are happiness.Daughters are angels.!👼👼
Congrats to who all have daughters Daughters are like Parrots in the house..When she speaks,Speaks without a break..& everyone says,"Will you please keep quite for sometime"
When she is silent,mother says,Are you fine my child "Father says,"Why there is so much of silence "Brother says,"Are you angry with me ?"and when she is married, all says,
"Its like all the happiness has gone from the house "She is the real non stop music..Dedicated to emotional, cute, pretty, sweet & sincere girls😊
That's a Girl..😊
=Proud to be Girl😍
👌🍃Woman has the most unique character like salt
Her presence is never remembered...but
Her absence makes all the things tasteless !!🐾👍
pass it to your lovely sisters, daughters and friends😊. To all the female in this world.
Andhra Style Mutton Curry Recipe Card Andhra Style Mutton Curry Recipe Card What’s a biryani without some succulent pieces of mutton wrapped in a perfect blend of aromatic spices and herbs!? Yes, though other meats being more common, biryani eaters all over the world can easily swear by mutton. And not just biryanis, curries, bakes and all other preparations with this wonderful meat are always special. Did you know, unlike other dishes, a day-old mutton prep will always be all the more tastier
- Lime Lemony Lemon Grass
- How to make Butter Chicken Biryani - Rich and tasty !
- Top 6 dreamy Chocolate Pudding recipes
- Aloo Bonda Recipe..Very yummy
- How to make Andhra Chicken Pickle !
- Top ten egg Recipes
- How to make Gongura Chicken
- How to make Roasted Coconut Laddoos - Roasting the coconut give
- How to make Mutton Ghee Roast - Boneless mutton cooked and cooked in ghee with a roasted spice masala.
- Lemon Rice Recipe
- How to make Thai Chicken Salad with Crunchy Quinoa
- How to make Andhra Chicken Fry - This chicken delicacy comes to you all the way from Andhra.
- How to make Smokey Chicken Stir Fry - chicken pieces smoked and then cooked with flavourful spices and vegetables.
- How to make Poha Chicken Bhujing - Marinated chicken and potatoes pan roasted and further cooked with pressed rice and a flavourful masala.
- How to make Poha Chicken Hot Bhujing