Daughter is not equal to tension But In today's world Daughter is equal to
Ten son' s
A FATHER Asked His DAUGHTER:
Who Would U Love More, Me Or Ur Husband..?? The BEST Reply Given By the DAUGHTER:I Don't Know Really,But When I See U,I Forget Him,But When I See Him,
I Remember U..🙍🙍🙍👭👭👭👭🙍🙍🙍
U Can Always Call Ur DAUGHTER As Beta, But U Can Never Call Ur Son As Beti..That's Why DAUGHTERS are SPECIAL
It's DAUGHTER'S WEEK..
If you have a daughter who makes your life worth living by just being around and you love her as much as your own Breath..;
If you are proud of your Daughter, send this to people who have daughters..!! Daughters are happiness.Daughters are angels.!👼👼
Congrats to who all have daughters Daughters are like Parrots in the house..When she speaks,Speaks without a break..& everyone says,"Will you please keep quite for sometime"
When she is silent,mother says,Are you fine my child "Father says,"Why there is so much of silence "Brother says,"Are you angry with me ?"and when she is married, all says,
"Its like all the happiness has gone from the house "She is the real non stop music..Dedicated to emotional, cute, pretty, sweet & sincere girls😊
That's a Girl..😊
=Proud to be Girl😍
👌🍃Woman has the most unique character like salt
Her presence is never remembered...but
Her absence makes all the things tasteless !!🐾👍
pass it to your lovely sisters, daughters and friends😊. To all the female in this world.
Chocolate Burfi Recipe Chocolate Burfi Recipe History of Indian cuisine dates back to nearly 5,000-years ago when various groups and cultures interacted with India that led to a diversity of flavours and regional cuisines.Indian cuisine comprises of a number of regional cuisines. The diversity in soil type, climate, culture, ethnic group and occupations, these cuisines differ from each other mainly due to the use of locally available spices
- How to make Egg Fried Rice and Chicken Manchurian - Make these Chinese delicacies at home and enjoy with your entire family.
- How to make Chicken Stroganoff - Chicken cooked in creamy tomato sauce flavored with mushrooms
- How to make Andhra Brinjal Pachadi - Spicy and bursting with wonderful flavors, this brinjal preparation from Andhra is irresistible
- How to make Cronut Sandwich - Deep-fried cronuts
- How to make Thai Rice Bowl
- How to make Dry Chilli Chicken
- How to make Burnt Garlic Mushroom Soup
- Top 15 food trends of 2017
- How to make Breakfast Burrito - Start your day on a delicious note with this tortilla burrito
- How to make Tomato Pickle
- How to make Dal Tadka
- How to make French Toast Pudding - Egg-milk mixture poured over toasted bread cubes and baked.
- Recipe for Little Ones
- How to make Thai Chicken Salad with Crunchy Quinoa
- How to make Roasted Coconut Laddoos - Roasting the coconut gives these laddoos a fantastic nutty flavour.