It is one of the easiest quickest and most delicious things to do with rice – freshly made or leftover from last night’s dinner. Cooked rice tossed in a tangy tempering of whole and powdered spices, crunchy peanuts, fresh coconut and plenty of lemon juice.
For more recipes related to Lemon Rice checkout Jeera Rice, Handi Biryani, Bisi Bele Huliyana, Brown Rice Vegetable Pilaf . You can also find more Rice recipes like Lotus Leaf Rice, Arroz Blanco, Naikulu, Bohri Khichdi.
Prep Time : 16-20 minutes
Cook time : 11-15 minutes
Serve : 4
Level Of Cooking : Easy
Taste : Tangy
Ingredients for Lemon Rice Recipe
Rice boiled 1 1/2 cups
Lemon juice 3 tablespoons
Oil 2 tablespoons
Mustard seeds 1/2 teaspoon
Asafoetida a pinch
Fenugreek seeds (methi dana) 1/2 teaspoon
Split black gram skinless (dhuli urad dal) 1 tablespoon
Curry leaves 10-12
Whole dry red chillies broken 2
Turmeric powder 1/2 tablespoon
Peanuts 1/2 cup
Salt to taste
Coconut fresh scraped 2 tablespoons
Heat oil in a kadai. Add mustard seeds, hing, methi, urad dal and sauté till the dal turns golden.
Add curry leaves, broken red chillies, turmeric powder and peanuts and continue to sauté. Add rice and salt and mix. Add lemon juice and mix well.
Cook on low heat till the rice gets heated through. Garnish with coconut and serve hot.
Calories : 2010
Carbohydrates : 265.6
Protein : 50.3
Fat : 82.7
Other : 15.4gm
How to make Gulabari Kofta Biryani - Rice cooked with mutton kofta and flavoured generously with rose water and rose pet How to make Gulabari Kofta Biryani - Rice cooked with mutton kofta and flavoured generously with rose water and rose pet Hyderabad’s 400-year-old culinary history, like its culture, is unmatched by any other state in India. Of all the Muslim cuisines, Hyderabadi is the only one in the sub-continent that can boast of a major vegetarian section. This has much to do with the local influences. Considering that the elite of the erstwhile Hyderabad state came from the north of India and was almost en
- How to make Butter Chicken Biryani Rich andYummy !
- How to make Mutton Ghee Roast - Boneless mutton cooked and cooked in ghee with a roasted spice masala.
- How to make Thai Chicken Salad with Crunchy Quinoa
- Lemon Rice Recipe
- Egg Fried Rice and Chicken Manchurian Recipe Card
- Rap with a Wrap at SUBWAY
- Top ten egg Recipes
- How to make Thai Rice Bowl - A complete Thai meal in a bowl new recipe
- How to make Egg Fried Rice and Chicken Manchurian - Make these Chinese delicacies at home and enjoy with your entire family.
- How to make Bhaji Par Eeda - Parsis love eggs and they cook them in a variety of ways
- Andhra Chicken Pickle Recipe Card
- Top 15 food trends of 2017
- Andhra Style Mutton Curry Recipe Card
- How to make Poha Chicken Hot Bhujing
- How to make Thai Rice Bowl - A complete Thai meal in a bowl