California Walnut Commission is all set to be a part of the largest annual congress hosted by the International Nut and Dried Fruit Council (INC) first time ever in Chennai, India from May 19-21, 2017. INC Congress will provide a unique environment for participants to learn, network and share knowledge and experiences in the nut and dried fruit space. It will witness an International gathering of thought leaders and influencers from the industry that includes food professionals, suppliers, traders and buyers.
The key highlight of the congress will be a panel discussion on walnuts, with the global leaders sharing insights about the industry. The discussion will feature a power packed panel of visionary keynote speakers that include Zhou Jinkui, Fen Zhou Yu Yuan Native Produce Corp. Ltd., China, John Aguiar, Mariani Nut Company, U.S.A., Siegfried Von Gehr, Alster Ltd., Chile and Raju Bhatia, California Agri Nuts Corp., India with Cheng Hung Kay, CHK Trading Co., Ltd. Hong Kong, China as the Chair. It will delve into an in-depth discussion of the growth strategies of walnuts in key markets such as China, U.S.A, Chile and India. The discussion will also focus on the global scenario of the industry including updates on nutrition research studies on health, marketing strategies, industry statistics, crop forecasts, supply, consumption, market dynamics, challenges, future projection and scientific food safety and regulations.
Commenting about the congress, Mr. Keith Sunderlal, India Representative, California Walnut Commission said, “The INC Annual Congress is an extremely important platform, it not only gives an insight on what is happening around the world in the nut and dried fruit industry but is also a great nexus for meeting new people. India is a big player in this industry and being able to showcase the walnut scenario on a global platform is a wonderful opportunity. I am really excited to witness the leaders from the industry coming together to share knowledge about their respective markets.”
Chocolate Burfi Recipe Chocolate Burfi Recipe History of Indian cuisine dates back to nearly 5,000-years ago when various groups and cultures interacted with India that led to a diversity of flavours and regional cuisines.Indian cuisine comprises of a number of regional cuisines. The diversity in soil type, climate, culture, ethnic group and occupations, these cuisines differ from each other mainly due to the use of locally available spices
- How to make Egg Fried Rice and Chicken Manchurian - Make these Chinese delicacies at home and enjoy with your entire family.
- How to make Chicken Stroganoff - Chicken cooked in creamy tomato sauce flavored with mushrooms
- How to make Andhra Brinjal Pachadi - Spicy and bursting with wonderful flavors, this brinjal preparation from Andhra is irresistible
- How to make Cronut Sandwich - Deep-fried cronuts
- How to make Thai Rice Bowl
- How to make Dry Chilli Chicken
- How to make Burnt Garlic Mushroom Soup
- Top 15 food trends of 2017
- How to make Breakfast Burrito - Start your day on a delicious note with this tortilla burrito
- How to make Tomato Pickle
- How to make Dal Tadka
- How to make French Toast Pudding - Egg-milk mixture poured over toasted bread cubes and baked.
- Recipe for Little Ones
- How to make Thai Chicken Salad with Crunchy Quinoa
- How to make Roasted Coconut Laddoos - Roasting the coconut gives these laddoos a fantastic nutty flavour.