California Walnut Commission is all set to be a part of the largest annual congress hosted by the International Nut and Dried Fruit Council (INC) first time ever in Chennai, India from May 19-21, 2017. INC Congress will provide a unique environment for participants to learn, network and share knowledge and experiences in the nut and dried fruit space. It will witness an International gathering of thought leaders and influencers from the industry that includes food professionals, suppliers, traders and buyers.
The key highlight of the congress will be a panel discussion on walnuts, with the global leaders sharing insights about the industry. The discussion will feature a power packed panel of visionary keynote speakers that include Zhou Jinkui, Fen Zhou Yu Yuan Native Produce Corp. Ltd., China, John Aguiar, Mariani Nut Company, U.S.A., Siegfried Von Gehr, Alster Ltd., Chile and Raju Bhatia, California Agri Nuts Corp., India with Cheng Hung Kay, CHK Trading Co., Ltd. Hong Kong, China as the Chair. It will delve into an in-depth discussion of the growth strategies of walnuts in key markets such as China, U.S.A, Chile and India. The discussion will also focus on the global scenario of the industry including updates on nutrition research studies on health, marketing strategies, industry statistics, crop forecasts, supply, consumption, market dynamics, challenges, future projection and scientific food safety and regulations.
Commenting about the congress, Mr. Keith Sunderlal, India Representative, California Walnut Commission said, “The INC Annual Congress is an extremely important platform, it not only gives an insight on what is happening around the world in the nut and dried fruit industry but is also a great nexus for meeting new people. India is a big player in this industry and being able to showcase the walnut scenario on a global platform is a wonderful opportunity. I am really excited to witness the leaders from the industry coming together to share knowledge about their respective markets.”
How to make Butter Chicken Biryani Rich andYummy ! How to make Butter Chicken Biryani - Rich and tasty – this chicken biryani Punjabi food is wholesome and full of rustic flavour. The custom of cooking in community ovens or tandoors prevails in rural pockets even today. The cuisine is characterised by a profusion of dairy products in the form of malai, paneer and dahi. The dals are a speciality of this type of cuisine, made of whole pulses like black gram, green gram and Bengal gram.
- How to make Thai Chicken Salad with Crunchy Quinoa
- How to make Vegetable Biryani - Layers of long grain basmati rice and mixed vegetables cooked under dum
- How to make Gulabari Kofta Biryani - Rice cooked with mutton kofta and flavoured generously with rose water and rose pet
- How to make Mutton Ghee Roast - Boneless mutton cooked and cooked in ghee with a roasted spice masala.
- Lemon Rice Recipe
- Egg Fried Rice and Chicken Manchurian Recipe Card
- Rap with a Wrap at SUBWAY
- Top ten egg Recipes
- How to make Thai Rice Bowl - A complete Thai meal in a bowl new recipe
- How to make Egg Fried Rice and Chicken Manchurian - Make these Chinese delicacies at home and enjoy with your entire family.
- How to make Bhaji Par Eeda - Parsis love eggs and they cook them in a variety of ways
- Andhra Chicken Pickle Recipe Card
- Top 15 food trends of 2017
- Andhra Style Mutton Curry Recipe Card
- How to make Poha Chicken Hot Bhujing