California Walnut Commission is all set to be a part of the largest annual congress hosted by the International Nut and Dried Fruit Council (INC) first time ever in Chennai, India from May 19-21, 2017. INC Congress will provide a unique environment for participants to learn, network and share knowledge and experiences in the nut and dried fruit space. It will witness an International gathering of thought leaders and influencers from the industry that includes food professionals, suppliers, traders and buyers.
The key highlight of the congress will be a panel discussion on walnuts, with the global leaders sharing insights about the industry. The discussion will feature a power packed panel of visionary keynote speakers that include Zhou Jinkui, Fen Zhou Yu Yuan Native Produce Corp. Ltd., China, John Aguiar, Mariani Nut Company, U.S.A., Siegfried Von Gehr, Alster Ltd., Chile and Raju Bhatia, California Agri Nuts Corp., India with Cheng Hung Kay, CHK Trading Co., Ltd. Hong Kong, China as the Chair. It will delve into an in-depth discussion of the growth strategies of walnuts in key markets such as China, U.S.A, Chile and India. The discussion will also focus on the global scenario of the industry including updates on nutrition research studies on health, marketing strategies, industry statistics, crop forecasts, supply, consumption, market dynamics, challenges, future projection and scientific food safety and regulations.
Commenting about the congress, Mr. Keith Sunderlal, India Representative, California Walnut Commission said, “The INC Annual Congress is an extremely important platform, it not only gives an insight on what is happening around the world in the nut and dried fruit industry but is also a great nexus for meeting new people. India is a big player in this industry and being able to showcase the walnut scenario on a global platform is a wonderful opportunity. I am really excited to witness the leaders from the industry coming together to share knowledge about their respective markets.”
How to make Andhra Chicken Fry - This chicken delicacy comes to you all the way from Andhra. How to make Andhra Chicken Fry - This chicken delicacy comes to you all the way from Andhra. Be a kid or a teenage or an adult or an oldie, chicken lovers trend all over the world at all times! One meat that is a favourite of all beyond belief! When cooked, it can be presented in many guises. Sauté it, fry it, toss it, bake it, steam it – eat it the way you want to. Whatever its form may be upon being cooked, its flavour may change but its flesh remains high in protein, low in fat and can be di
- How to make Smokey Chicken Stir Fry - chicken pieces smoked and then cooked with flavourful spices and vegetables.
- How to make Mutton Ghee Roast - Boneless mutton cooked and cooked in ghee with a roasted spice masala.
- How to make Thai Chicken Salad with Crunchy Quinoa
- How to make Poha Chicken Bhujing - Marinated chicken and potatoes pan roasted and further cooked with pressed rice and a flavourful masala.
- How to make Poha Chicken Hot Bhujing
- How to make Pav Bhaji Schezwan Style - Pav bhaji made with Schezwan chutney and served in noodle baskets.
- How to make Andhra Brinjal Pachadi - Spicy and bursting with wonderful flavors
- Instant Ragi Uttapam How to make Instant Ragi Uttapam
- Burnt Garlic Mushroom Soup Recipe Card
- How to make Peethiwali Puri with Aloo Chana
- Top 15 food trends of 2017
- How to make Mango Quinoa Salad - A double whammy
- How to make Oatmeal and Mushroom Breakfast Stir Fry - A healthy breakfast platter with stir fried oats and mushrooms with fried egg.
- Panchakhadya Recipe Card
- California Walnut Commission Participates in the INC World Nut and Dried Fruit Congress in Chennai