Be a kid or a teenage or an adult or an oldie, chicken lovers trend all over the world at all times! One meat that is a favourite of all beyond belief! When cooked, it can be presented in many guises. Sauté it, fry it, toss it, bake it, steam it – eat it the way you want to. Whatever its form may be upon being cooked, its flavour may change but its flesh remains high in protein, low in fat and can be digested easily.
For more recipes related to Smokey Chicken Stir Fry checkout Chicken and Chickpea Tagine, Chicken Cau Cau, Chicken and Dumplings Gravy, Chicken In Creamy Lemon Sauce . You can also find more Main Course Chicken recipes like Grilled Peppery Chicken, Kesari Shahi Chicken, Moroccan Chicken, Tamatar Murgh Kofta.
Prep Time : 11-15 minutes
Cook time : 11-15 minutes
Serve : 4
Level Of Cooking : Easy
Taste : Spicy
Ingredients for Smokey Chicken Stir Fry Recipe
Chicken legs boneless, cut into cubes 400 grams
Garlic paste 2 teaspoons
Crushed black peppercorns 1 teaspoon
Red chilli flakes ¼ teaspoon
Soy sauce 1½ teaspoons
Sesame oil (til oil) 1 teaspoon
Spring onion with greens 2 tablespo
Red capsicum 1 large
Oil 1 tablespoon
Garlic chopped 1 teaspoon
Celery chopped 1 teaspoon
Onion cut into cubes and layers separated 1 medium
Broccoli separated into florets 1 small
Fresh basil leaves 3-4
Put chicken in a bowl. Add garlic paste, ½ teaspoon crushed peppercorns, chilli flakes and ½ teaspoon soy sauce and mix well.
Place a steel katori in the centre and put a piece of hot coal in the katori. Drizzle sesame oil over the coal piece and cover immediately to trap the smoke. Keep covered for 2-3 minutes, remove the cover and set aside.
Slice spring onion bulbs, reserve the greens. Cut capsicum into triangles.
Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Add garlic, celery, smoked chicken, onion and sliced spring onion bulbs and sauté for 1 minute.
Add capsicum and broccoli and mix well. Add remaining soy sauce, mix well and sauté well. Add remaining crushed peppercorns and mix well.
Chop reserved spring onion greens, add some to the pan, reserving the remaining for garnishing, along with torn basil leaves. Mix well.
Serve hot garnished with reserved chopped spring onion greens.
Lemon Rice Recipe It is one of the easiest quickest and most delicious things to do with rice – freshly made or leftover from last night’s dinner. Cooked rice tossed in a tangy tempering of whole and powdered spices, crunchy peanuts, fresh coconut and plenty of lemon juice. For more recipes related to Lemon Rice checkout Jeera Rice, Handi Biryani, Bisi Bele Huliyana, Brown Rice Vegetable Pilaf . You can also find more Rice recipes like Lotus Leaf Rice, Arroz Blanco, Naikulu, Bohri Khichdi.
- How to make Thai Chicken Salad with Crunchy Quinoa
- How to make Andhra Chicken Fry - This chicken delicacy comes to you all the way from Andhra.
- How to make Smokey Chicken Stir Fry - chicken pieces smoked and then cooked with flavourful spices and vegetables.
- How to make Mutton Ghee Roast - Boneless mutton cooked and cooked in ghee with a roasted spice masala.
- How to make Poha Chicken Bhujing - Marinated chicken and potatoes pan roasted and further cooked with pressed rice and a flavourful masala.
- How to make Poha Chicken Hot Bhujing
- How to make Pav Bhaji Schezwan Style - Pav bhaji made with Schezwan chutney and served in noodle baskets.
- How to make Andhra Brinjal Pachadi - Spicy and bursting with wonderful flavors
- Instant Ragi Uttapam How to make Instant Ragi Uttapam
- Burnt Garlic Mushroom Soup Recipe Card
- How to make Peethiwali Puri with Aloo Chana
- Top 15 food trends of 2017
- How to make Mango Quinoa Salad - A double whammy
- How to make Oatmeal and Mushroom Breakfast Stir Fry - A healthy breakfast platter with stir fried oats and mushrooms with fried egg.
- Panchakhadya Recipe Card