Be a kid or a teenage or an adult or an oldie, chicken lovers trend all over the world at all times! One meat that is a favourite of all beyond belief! When cooked, it can be presented in many guises. Sauté it, fry it, toss it, bake it, steam it – eat it the way you want to. Whatever its form may be upon being cooked, its flavour may change but its flesh remains high in protein, low in fat and can be digested easily.
For more recipes related to Smokey Chicken Stir Fry checkout Chicken and Chickpea Tagine, Chicken Cau Cau, Chicken and Dumplings Gravy, Chicken In Creamy Lemon Sauce . You can also find more Main Course Chicken recipes like Grilled Peppery Chicken, Kesari Shahi Chicken, Moroccan Chicken, Tamatar Murgh Kofta.
Prep Time : 11-15 minutes
Cook time : 11-15 minutes
Serve : 4
Level Of Cooking : Easy
Taste : Spicy
Ingredients for Smokey Chicken Stir Fry Recipe
Chicken legs boneless, cut into cubes 400 grams
Garlic paste 2 teaspoons
Crushed black peppercorns 1 teaspoon
Red chilli flakes ¼ teaspoon
Soy sauce 1½ teaspoons
Sesame oil (til oil) 1 teaspoon
Spring onion with greens 2 tablespo
Red capsicum 1 large
Oil 1 tablespoon
Garlic chopped 1 teaspoon
Celery chopped 1 teaspoon
Onion cut into cubes and layers separated 1 medium
Broccoli separated into florets 1 small
Fresh basil leaves 3-4
Put chicken in a bowl. Add garlic paste, ½ teaspoon crushed peppercorns, chilli flakes and ½ teaspoon soy sauce and mix well.
Place a steel katori in the centre and put a piece of hot coal in the katori. Drizzle sesame oil over the coal piece and cover immediately to trap the smoke. Keep covered for 2-3 minutes, remove the cover and set aside.
Slice spring onion bulbs, reserve the greens. Cut capsicum into triangles.
Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Add garlic, celery, smoked chicken, onion and sliced spring onion bulbs and sauté for 1 minute.
Add capsicum and broccoli and mix well. Add remaining soy sauce, mix well and sauté well. Add remaining crushed peppercorns and mix well.
Chop reserved spring onion greens, add some to the pan, reserving the remaining for garnishing, along with torn basil leaves. Mix well.
Serve hot garnished with reserved chopped spring onion greens.
Egg Fried Rice and Chicken Manchurian Recipe Card Egg Fried Rice and Chicken Manchurian Recipe Card Be a kid or a teenage or an adult or an oldie, chicken lovers trend all over the world at all times! One meat that is a favourite of all beyond belief! When cooked, it can be presented in many guises. Sauté it, fry it, toss it, bake it, steam it – eat it the way you want to. Whatever its form may be upon being cooked, its flavour may change but its flesh remains high in protein, low in fat and can be digested easily.
- Top 15 food trends of 2017
- Andhra Style Mutton Curry Recipe Card
- How to make Poha Chicken Hot Bhujing
- How to make Thai Rice Bowl - A complete Thai meal in a bowl new recipe
- Andhra Chicken Pickle Recipe Card
- How to make Bhaji Par Eeda - Parsis love eggs and they cook them in a variety of ways
- How to make Thai Rice Bowl - A complete Thai meal in a bowl
- How to make Butter Chicken Biryani - Rich and tasty !
- How to make Gulabari Kofta Biryani - Rice cooked with mutton kofta and flavoured generously with rose water and rose petals.
- How to make Mutton Ghee Roast - Boneless mutton cooked and cooked in ghee with a roasted spice masala.
- Lime Lemony Lemon Grass
- How to make Andhra Chicken Pickle !
- Top 6 dreamy Chocolate Pudding recipes
- Aloo Bonda Recipe..Very yummy
- Top ten egg Recipes