What’s a biryani without some succulent pieces of mutton wrapped in a perfect blend of aromatic spices and herbs!? Yes, though other meats being more common, biryani eaters all over the world can easily swear by mutton. And not just biryanis, curries, bakes and all other preparations with this wonderful meat are always special. Did you know, unlike other dishes, a day-old mutton prep will always be all the more tastier on the palate! Try it the next time you plan on to take on this meat.
For more recipes related to Mutton Ghee Roast checkout Mutton Curry, Kadai Gosht Hussainee, Mutton Khichda, Thom Methi Mutton . You can also find more Main Course Mutton recipes like Tsarvan Olu, Beans With Meat, Jungli Laal Maas, Narial Ka Gosht.
Prep Time : 31-40 minutes
Cook time : 21-25 minutes
Serve : 4
Level Of Cooking : Easy
Taste : Spicy
Ingredients for Mutton Ghee Roast Recipe
Boneless mutton cut into pieces and cooked 250 grams
Ghee 3 tablespoons
Dried red chillies 4-5
Coriander seeds 1 tablespoon
Cumin seeds 1 teaspoon
Black peppercorns 8-10
Garlic cloves 6-8
Tamarind pulp 1 teaspoon
Turmeric powder ¼ teaspoon
Yogurt whisked 3 tablespoons
Salt to taste
Jaggery (gur) chopped 1 tablespoon
Line a serving bowl with a banana leaf.
Dry-roast dried red chillies in a non-stick pan till fragrant. Transfer into a grinder.
Heat 1 tablespoon ghee into the same non-stick pan. Add coriander seeds, cumin seeds, peppercorns, cloves and garlic and sauté for 30 seconds.
Grind together the roasted dried red chillies along with roasted spices, tamarind pulp and 2-3 tablespoons water to make a smooth mixture.
Heat remaining ghee in another non-stick pan. Add ground paste and sauté for 1 minute. Add turmeric powder and sauté for 30 seconds.
Add yogurt, mix and cook for 1 minute. Add cooked mutton, mix and cook for 2-3 minutes.
Add salt and jaggery, mix and cook for 2-3 minutes.
How to make Thai Chicken Salad with Crunchy Quinoa How to make Thai Chicken Salad with Crunchy Quinoa Be a kid or a teenage or an adult or an oldie, chicken lovers trend all over the world at all times! One meat that is a favourite of all beyond belief! When cooked, it can be presented in many guises. Sauté it, fry it, toss it, bake it, steam it – eat it the way you want to. Whatever its form may be upon being cooked, its flavour may change but its flesh remains high in protein, low in fat and can be digested easily.
- Recipe for Little Ones
- How to make Roasted Coconut Laddoos - Roasting the coconut gives these laddoos a fantastic nutty flavour.
- How to make Vegetable Biryani - Layers of long grain basmati rice and mixed vegetables cooked under dum
- How to make French Toast Pudding - Egg-milk mixture poured over toasted bread cubes and baked.
- A Mexican snack spicy corn mixture and cheese wrapped in tortillas and baked food
- How to make Gulabari Kofta Biryani - Rice cooked with mutton kofta and flavoured generously with rose water and rose petals.
- How to make Butter Chicken Biryani Rich andYummy !
- Andhra Chicken Pickle Recipe Card
- Egg Fried Rice and Chicken Manchurian Recipe Card
- How to make Mutton Ghee Roast - Boneless mutton cooked and cooked in ghee with a roasted spice masala.
- How to make Gulabari Kofta Biryani - Rice cooked with mutton kofta and flavoured generously with rose water and rose pet
- Lemon Rice Recipe
- Rap with a Wrap at SUBWAY
- Top ten egg Recipes
- How to make Thai Rice Bowl - A complete Thai meal in a bowl new recipe