Be a kid or a teenage or an adult or an oldie, chicken lovers trend all over the world at all times! One meat that is a favourite of all beyond belief! When cooked, it can be presented in many guises. Sauté it, fry it, toss it, bake it, steam it – eat it the way you want to. Whatever its form may be upon being cooked, its flavour may change but its flesh remains high in protein, low in fat and can be digested easily.
For more recipes related to Gongura Chicken checkout Picnic Chicken, Sangameshwari Chicken, Barbeque Chicken, Malvani Chicken Sagoti . You can also find more Main Course Chicken recipes like Chilli Chilli Chicken, Kozhi Vartha Kozhambu, Puransingh Chicken Curry, Cantonese Chicken.
Prep Time : 6-10 minutes
Cook time : 21-25 minutes
Serve : 4
Level Of Cooking : Easy
Taste : Spicy
Ingredients for Gongura Chicken Recipe
Chicken on the bone cut into pieces 750 grams
Gongura leaves chopped 1 cup
Oil 2 tablespoons
Garlic minced 1 tablespoon
Green chillies finely chopped 2
Ginger-garlic paste 1 tablespoon
Onion finely chopped 1 medium
Poppy seeds (khuskhus/posto) 1 tablespoon
Cumin seeds 1 teaspoon
Salt to taste
Garam masala powder 1 teaspoon
Cumin powder 1 teaspoon
Coriander powder 1 teaspoon
Red chilli powder 1 teaspoon
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a non-stick pan, add garlic and sauté for a minute. Add green chillies and gongura leaves and mix well. Sauté well.
Heat remaining oil in a non-stick kadai. Add ginger-garlic paste and sauté. Add onion and sauté for a minute.
Grind poppy seeds to a smooth paste with water as required.
Add cumin seeds and poppy seed paste to the onion and mix well. Add chicken and mix well.
Add salt, garam masala powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder and mix well. Sprinkle some water, cover and cook for 8-10 minutes.
Add sautéed gongura leaves and mix well. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or till chicken is fully cooked.
Chocolate Burfi Recipe Chocolate Burfi Recipe History of Indian cuisine dates back to nearly 5,000-years ago when various groups and cultures interacted with India that led to a diversity of flavours and regional cuisines.Indian cuisine comprises of a number of regional cuisines. The diversity in soil type, climate, culture, ethnic group and occupations, these cuisines differ from each other mainly due to the use of locally available spices
- How to make Egg Fried Rice and Chicken Manchurian - Make these Chinese delicacies at home and enjoy with your entire family.
- How to make Chicken Stroganoff - Chicken cooked in creamy tomato sauce flavored with mushrooms
- How to make Andhra Brinjal Pachadi - Spicy and bursting with wonderful flavors, this brinjal preparation from Andhra is irresistible
- How to make Cronut Sandwich - Deep-fried cronuts
- How to make Thai Rice Bowl
- How to make Dry Chilli Chicken
- How to make Burnt Garlic Mushroom Soup
- Top 15 food trends of 2017
- How to make Breakfast Burrito - Start your day on a delicious note with this tortilla burrito
- How to make Tomato Pickle
- How to make Dal Tadka
- How to make French Toast Pudding - Egg-milk mixture poured over toasted bread cubes and baked.
- Recipe for Little Ones
- How to make Thai Chicken Salad with Crunchy Quinoa
- How to make Roasted Coconut Laddoos - Roasting the coconut gives these laddoos a fantastic nutty flavour.