Be a kid or a teenage or an adult or an oldie, chicken lovers trend all over the world at all times! One meat that is a favourite of all beyond belief! When cooked, it can be presented in many guises. Sauté it, fry it, toss it, bake it, steam it – eat it the way you want to. Whatever its form may be upon being cooked, its flavour may change but its flesh remains high in protein, low in fat and can be digested easily.
For more recipes related to Gongura Chicken checkout Picnic Chicken, Sangameshwari Chicken, Barbeque Chicken, Malvani Chicken Sagoti . You can also find more Main Course Chicken recipes like Chilli Chilli Chicken, Kozhi Vartha Kozhambu, Puransingh Chicken Curry, Cantonese Chicken.
Prep Time : 6-10 minutes
Cook time : 21-25 minutes
Serve : 4
Level Of Cooking : Easy
Taste : Spicy
Ingredients for Gongura Chicken Recipe
Chicken on the bone cut into pieces 750 grams
Gongura leaves chopped 1 cup
Oil 2 tablespoons
Garlic minced 1 tablespoon
Green chillies finely chopped 2
Ginger-garlic paste 1 tablespoon
Onion finely chopped 1 medium
Poppy seeds (khuskhus/posto) 1 tablespoon
Cumin seeds 1 teaspoon
Salt to taste
Garam masala powder 1 teaspoon
Cumin powder 1 teaspoon
Coriander powder 1 teaspoon
Red chilli powder 1 teaspoon
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a non-stick pan, add garlic and sauté for a minute. Add green chillies and gongura leaves and mix well. Sauté well.
Heat remaining oil in a non-stick kadai. Add ginger-garlic paste and sauté. Add onion and sauté for a minute.
Grind poppy seeds to a smooth paste with water as required.
Add cumin seeds and poppy seed paste to the onion and mix well. Add chicken and mix well.
Add salt, garam masala powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder and mix well. Sprinkle some water, cover and cook for 8-10 minutes.
Add sautéed gongura leaves and mix well. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or till chicken is fully cooked.
How to make Andhra Chicken Pickle ! How to make Andhra Chicken Pickle Be a kid or a teenage or an adult or an oldie, chicken lovers trend all over the world at all times! One meat that is a favourite of all beyond belief! When cooked, it can be presented in many guises. Sauté it, fry it, toss it, bake it, steam it – eat it the way you want to. Whatever its form may be upon being cooked, its flavour may change but its flesh remains high in protein, low in fat and can be digested easily.
- Andhra Style Mutton Curry Recipe Card
- Lime Lemony Lemon Grass
- How to make Butter Chicken Biryani - Rich and tasty !
- Top 6 dreamy Chocolate Pudding recipes
- Aloo Bonda Recipe..Very yummy
- Top ten egg Recipes
- How to make Gongura Chicken
- How to make Roasted Coconut Laddoos - Roasting the coconut give
- How to make Mutton Ghee Roast - Boneless mutton cooked and cooked in ghee with a roasted spice masala.
- Lemon Rice Recipe
- How to make Thai Chicken Salad with Crunchy Quinoa
- How to make Andhra Chicken Fry - This chicken delicacy comes to you all the way from Andhra.
- How to make Smokey Chicken Stir Fry - chicken pieces smoked and then cooked with flavourful spices and vegetables.
- How to make Poha Chicken Bhujing - Marinated chicken and potatoes pan roasted and further cooked with pressed rice and a flavourful masala.
- How to make Poha Chicken Hot Bhujing