Be a kid or a teenage or an adult or an oldie, chicken lovers trend all over the world at all times! One meat that is a favourite of all beyond belief! When cooked, it can be presented in many guises. Sauté it, fry it, toss it, bake it, steam it – eat it the way you want to. Whatever its form may be upon being cooked, its flavour may change but its flesh remains high in protein, low in fat and can be digested easily.
You can also find more Pickles, Jams and Chutneys recipes like Green Salsa, Coconut Chutney, Avocado Salsa Dip, Tamarind Chutney.
Prep Time : 26-30 minutes
Cook time : 16-20 minutes
Serve : 4
Level Of Cooking : Easy
Taste : Spicy
Ingredients for Andhra Chicken Pickle Recipe
Boneless chicken cut into pieces 500 grams
Turmeric powder 1 teaspoon
Salt to taste
Oil ½ cup
Mustard seeds 1 tablespoon
Ginger-garlic paste 1 tablespoon
Red chilli powder 2 tablespoons
Tamarind paste 1 tablespoon
Take chicken pieces in a bowl. Add salt and ½ teaspoon turmeric powder and mix well. Set aside to marinate.
Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Add mustard seeds and let them splutter.
Add remaining turmeric powder and mix well.
Add marinated chicken pieces and mix well. Cook on high heat for 2-3 minutes. Cover and cook on low heat for 8-10 minutes.
Add ginger-garlic paste and red chilli powder, mix well.
Add tamarind paste, mix well and cook for 1-2 minutes.
Andhra Style Mutton Curry Recipe Card Andhra Style Mutton Curry Recipe Card What’s a biryani without some succulent pieces of mutton wrapped in a perfect blend of aromatic spices and herbs!? Yes, though other meats being more common, biryani eaters all over the world can easily swear by mutton. And not just biryanis, curries, bakes and all other preparations with this wonderful meat are always special. Did you know, unlike other dishes, a day-old mutton prep will always be all the more tastier
- Lime Lemony Lemon Grass
- How to make Butter Chicken Biryani - Rich and tasty !
- Top 6 dreamy Chocolate Pudding recipes
- Aloo Bonda Recipe..Very yummy
- How to make Andhra Chicken Pickle !
- Top ten egg Recipes
- How to make Gongura Chicken
- How to make Roasted Coconut Laddoos - Roasting the coconut give
- How to make Mutton Ghee Roast - Boneless mutton cooked and cooked in ghee with a roasted spice masala.
- Lemon Rice Recipe
- How to make Thai Chicken Salad with Crunchy Quinoa
- How to make Andhra Chicken Fry - This chicken delicacy comes to you all the way from Andhra.
- How to make Smokey Chicken Stir Fry - chicken pieces smoked and then cooked with flavourful spices and vegetables.
- How to make Poha Chicken Bhujing - Marinated chicken and potatoes pan roasted and further cooked with pressed rice and a flavourful masala.
- How to make Poha Chicken Hot Bhujing