Be a kid or a teenage or an adult or an oldie, chicken lovers trend all over the world at all times! One meat that is a favourite of all beyond belief! When cooked, it can be presented in many guises. Sauté it, fry it, toss it, bake it, steam it – eat it the way you want to. Whatever its form may be upon being cooked, its flavour may change but its flesh remains high in protein, low in fat and can be digested easily.
You can also find more Pickles, Jams and Chutneys recipes like Green Salsa, Coconut Chutney, Avocado Salsa Dip, Tamarind Chutney.
Prep Time : 26-30 minutes
Cook time : 16-20 minutes
Serve : 4
Level Of Cooking : Easy
Taste : Spicy
Ingredients for Andhra Chicken Pickle Recipe
Boneless chicken cut into pieces 500 grams
Turmeric powder 1 teaspoon
Salt to taste
Oil ½ cup
Mustard seeds 1 tablespoon
Ginger-garlic paste 1 tablespoon
Red chilli powder 2 tablespoons
Tamarind paste 1 tablespoon
Take chicken pieces in a bowl. Add salt and ½ teaspoon turmeric powder and mix well. Set aside to marinate.
Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Add mustard seeds and let them splutter.
Add remaining turmeric powder and mix well.
Add marinated chicken pieces and mix well. Cook on high heat for 2-3 minutes. Cover and cook on low heat for 8-10 minutes.
Add ginger-garlic paste and red chilli powder, mix well.
Add tamarind paste, mix well and cook for 1-2 minutes.
7 winter stews from around the world 7 winter stews from around the world Winter is here! So is the season of comfort food and nothing fits the bill more a hearty stew! Here are 7 recipes from across the globe that will warm you up and satisfy your hunger pangs on cold winter nights!
- How to make Chana Masala Rice - Kala chana and rice
- Chicken Coriander and Corn Soup Recipe Card
- Chocolate Burfi Recipe
- How to make Egg Fried Rice and Chicken Manchurian - Make these Chinese delicacies at home and enjoy with your entire family.
- How to make Chicken Stroganoff - Chicken cooked in creamy tomato sauce flavored with mushrooms
- How to make Andhra Brinjal Pachadi - Spicy and bursting with wonderful flavors, this brinjal preparation from Andhra is irresistible
- How to make Cronut Sandwich - Deep-fried cronuts
- How to make Thai Rice Bowl
- How to make Dry Chilli Chicken
- How to make Burnt Garlic Mushroom Soup
- Top 15 food trends of 2017
- How to make Breakfast Burrito - Start your day on a delicious note with this tortilla burrito
- How to make Tomato Pickle
- How to make Dal Tadka
- How to make French Toast Pudding - Egg-milk mixture poured over toasted bread cubes and baked.