Indian famous veg Recipes Aloo bonda. Round balls of mashed and spiced potatoes are dipped in besan batter and deep fried. hese are served in almost all tiffin centers and restaurants too for the evening Tea time snack. And most common on all restaurant menus since they are loved by many.
2 Large Boiled, Mashed Aloo (Potatoes) 1-2 Green Chilies (chopped)1tbsp Coriander leaves (finely chopped)1cup gram flourSalt to tasteRed chili powder to taste1/4th tsp Garam Masala powder1/4th tsp turmeric powderOil for frying
How to make aloo bonda:
Make a thick batter of besan, salt and chillies with water. Beat well.
Add green chillies, salt, coriander leaves, amchur to the mashed potatoes and mix well.
Make small round balls from it.
Heat oil. Dip potato balls in besan and deep fry these till golden brown.
Serve hot with tomato sauce.
How to make Dry Chilli Chicken How to make Dry Chilli Chicken Be a kid or a teenage or an adult or an oldie, chicken lovers trend all over the world at all times! One meat that is a favourite of all beyond belief! When cooked, it can be presented in many guises. Sauté it, fry it, toss it, bake it, steam it – eat it the way you want to. Whatever its form may be upon being cooked, its flavour may change but its flesh remains high in protein, low in fat and can be digested easily.
- How to make Indo-Chinese Pan Roasted Chicken
- How to make Agri Mutton
- Gongura Chicken Recipe Card
- How to make Andhra Brinjal Pachadi - Spicy and bursting with wonderful flavors, this brinjal preparation from Andhra is irresistible.
- How to make Hara Masala Kofta Pulao Mutton mince kofte cooked with basmati rice and green chutney very very taste.
- A Mexican snack spicy corn mixture and cheese wrapped in tortillas and baked food
- How to make Cheesy Eggplant Casserol
- How to make Palak Paneer
- How to make Ginger Chicken
- Strawberry Detox Water Recipe Card
- How to make Goan Chicken Stew Chicken stew made in Goan style
- 5 soups to brighten a rainy day
- How to make Chocolate Peda - Chocolate insinuates itself into every confection, including peda
- 7 winter stews from around the world
- How to make Chana Masala Rice - Kala chana and rice