Indian famous veg Recipes Aloo bonda. Round balls of mashed and spiced potatoes are dipped in besan batter and deep fried. hese are served in almost all tiffin centers and restaurants too for the evening Tea time snack. And most common on all restaurant menus since they are loved by many.
2 Large Boiled, Mashed Aloo (Potatoes) 1-2 Green Chilies (chopped)1tbsp Coriander leaves (finely chopped)1cup gram flourSalt to tasteRed chili powder to taste1/4th tsp Garam Masala powder1/4th tsp turmeric powderOil for frying
How to make aloo bonda:
Make a thick batter of besan, salt and chillies with water. Beat well.
Add green chillies, salt, coriander leaves, amchur to the mashed potatoes and mix well.
Make small round balls from it.
Heat oil. Dip potato balls in besan and deep fry these till golden brown.
Serve hot with tomato sauce.
Andhra Style Mutton Curry Recipe Card Andhra Style Mutton Curry Recipe Card What’s a biryani without some succulent pieces of mutton wrapped in a perfect blend of aromatic spices and herbs!? Yes, though other meats being more common, biryani eaters all over the world can easily swear by mutton. And not just biryanis, curries, bakes and all other preparations with this wonderful meat are always special. Did you know, unlike other dishes, a day-old mutton prep will always be all the more tastier
- How to make Butter Chicken Biryani - Rich and tasty !
- Top 6 dreamy Chocolate Pudding recipes
- Aloo Bonda Recipe..Very yummy
- How to make Andhra Chicken Pickle !
- Top ten egg Recipes
- How to make Gongura Chicken
- How to make Roasted Coconut Laddoos - Roasting the coconut give
- How to make Mutton Ghee Roast - Boneless mutton cooked and cooked in ghee with a roasted spice masala.
- Lemon Rice Recipe
- How to make Thai Chicken Salad with Crunchy Quinoa
- How to make Andhra Chicken Fry - This chicken delicacy comes to you all the way from Andhra.
- How to make Smokey Chicken Stir Fry - chicken pieces smoked and then cooked with flavourful spices and vegetables.
- How to make Poha Chicken Bhujing - Marinated chicken and potatoes pan roasted and further cooked with pressed rice and a flavourful masala.
- How to make Poha Chicken Hot Bhujing
- How to make Pav Bhaji Schezwan Style - Pav bhaji made with Schezwan chutney and served in noodle baskets.