You should always stack your fridge with at least a dozen of them. Why? Handiest food to have around! Kids are hungry? Make some egg sandwiches. Guests come in, make an egg curry or egg biryani. You are hungry? Poach an egg and have it topped with stir fried veggies – perfect protein source for the body! Check the freshness – keep a raw egg in a bowl of water. Fresh eggs will stay at the bottom while stale eggs stand on end or float.
For more recipes related to Bhaji Par Eeda checkout Kolhapuri Egg Curry, Omelette Curry, Egg Macho, Kodi Guddu Pulusu . You can also find more Main Course Egg recipes like Thool Zamboor , Stuffed Egg Spinach Curry, Baked Tomatillo Chilaquiles, Egg Macho.
Prep Time : 6-10 minutes
Cook time : 26-30 minutes
Serve : 4
Level Of Cooking : Easy
Taste : Mild
Ingredients for Bhaji Par Eeda Recipe
Baby spinach leaves ½ medium bunch
Amaranth ¼ medium bunch
Oil 1 tablespoon
Onion finely chopped 1 medium
Green chillies finely chopped 1-2
Ginger finely chopped ½ inch
Raw mango ½ small
Tomato finely chopped 1 medium
Salt to taste
Red chilli powder 1 teaspoon
Cumin powder ½ teaspoon
Coriander powder 1 teaspoon
Crushed black peppercorns to sprinkle
Heat oil in a deep non-stick pan. Add onion and sauté till translucent. Add green chillies and ginger and sauté for 30 seconds.
Roughly chop spinach leaves, amaranth leaves and fenugreek leaves and transfer into a bowl.
Peel and finely chop raw mango. Add it to the pan and mix.
Add tomato, salt, chilli powder, cumin powder and coriander powder, mix and cook for 1-2 minutes.
Add ¼ cup water, mix and cook on low heat for 10-15 minutes.
Gradually add chopped greens, mix and cook for 1-2 minutes. Cover and cook on low heat for 5-7 minutes.
Adjust salt and mix. Transfer the mixture into a shallow non-stick pan and spread evenly. Place the pan on heat.
Break eggs, one by one, and place them on top of cooked greens keeping some distance between each. Cover and cook 3-4 minutes.
Sprinkle some crushed peppercorns on top and serve hot.
How to make Thai Chicken Salad with Crunchy Quinoa How to make Thai Chicken Salad with Crunchy Quinoa Be a kid or a teenage or an adult or an oldie, chicken lovers trend all over the world at all times! One meat that is a favourite of all beyond belief! When cooked, it can be presented in many guises. Sauté it, fry it, toss it, bake it, steam it – eat it the way you want to. Whatever its form may be upon being cooked, its flavour may change but its flesh remains high in protein, low in fat and can be digested easily.
- Recipe for Little Ones
- How to make Roasted Coconut Laddoos - Roasting the coconut gives these laddoos a fantastic nutty flavour.
- How to make Vegetable Biryani - Layers of long grain basmati rice and mixed vegetables cooked under dum
- How to make French Toast Pudding - Egg-milk mixture poured over toasted bread cubes and baked.
- A Mexican snack spicy corn mixture and cheese wrapped in tortillas and baked food
- How to make Gulabari Kofta Biryani - Rice cooked with mutton kofta and flavoured generously with rose water and rose petals.
- How to make Butter Chicken Biryani Rich andYummy !
- Andhra Chicken Pickle Recipe Card
- Egg Fried Rice and Chicken Manchurian Recipe Card
- How to make Mutton Ghee Roast - Boneless mutton cooked and cooked in ghee with a roasted spice masala.
- How to make Gulabari Kofta Biryani - Rice cooked with mutton kofta and flavoured generously with rose water and rose pet
- Lemon Rice Recipe
- Rap with a Wrap at SUBWAY
- Top ten egg Recipes
- How to make Thai Rice Bowl - A complete Thai meal in a bowl new recipe