Be a kid or a teenage or an adult or an oldie, chicken lovers trend all over the world at all times! One meat that is a favourite of all beyond belief! When cooked, it can be presented in many guises. Sauté it, fry it, toss it, bake it, steam it – eat it the way you want to. Whatever its form may be upon being cooked, its flavour may change but its flesh remains high in protein, low in fat and can be digested easily.
You can also find more Pickles, Jams and Chutneys recipes like Red Chilli Garlic Chutney, Hummus, Tamarind Leaves Chutney, Roasted Pepper Chutney.
Prep Time : 26-30 minutes
Cook time : 16-20 minutes
Serve : 4
Level Of Cooking : Easy
Taste : Spicy
Ingredients for Andhra Chicken Pickle Recipe
Boneless chicken cut into pieces 500 grams
Turmeric powder 1 teaspoon
Salt to taste
Oil ½ cup
Mustard seeds 1 tablespoon
Ginger-garlic paste 1 tablespoon
Red chilli powder 2 tablespoons
Tamarind paste 1 tablespoon
Take chicken pieces in a bowl. Add salt and ½ teaspoon turmeric powder and mix well. Set aside to marinate.
Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Add mustard seeds and let them splutter.
Add remaining turmeric powder and mix well.
Add marinated chicken pieces and mix well. Cook on high heat for 2-3 minutes. Cover and cook on low heat for 8-10 minutes.
Add ginger-garlic paste and red chilli powder, mix well.
Add tamarind paste, mix well and cook for 1-2 minutes.
How to make Roasted Coconut Laddoos - Roasting the coconut gives these laddoos a fantastic nutty flavour. How to make Roasted Coconut Laddoos - Roasting the coconut gives these laddoos a fantastic nutty flavour. For more recipes related to Roasted Coconut Laddoos checkout Panchakhadya. You can also find more Mithais recipes like Besan Burfi, Date and Nut Parcels with Rabdi, Gulkand Shahi Tukda, Churme Meve Ke Laddoo.
- How to make Vegetable Biryani - Layers of long grain basmati rice and mixed vegetables cooked under dum
- How to make French Toast Pudding - Egg-milk mixture poured over toasted bread cubes and baked.
- A Mexican snack spicy corn mixture and cheese wrapped in tortillas and baked food
- How to make Gulabari Kofta Biryani - Rice cooked with mutton kofta and flavoured generously with rose water and rose petals.
- How to make Butter Chicken Biryani Rich andYummy !
- Andhra Chicken Pickle Recipe Card
- How to make Thai Chicken Salad with Crunchy Quinoa
- Egg Fried Rice and Chicken Manchurian Recipe Card
- How to make Mutton Ghee Roast - Boneless mutton cooked and cooked in ghee with a roasted spice masala.
- How to make Gulabari Kofta Biryani - Rice cooked with mutton kofta and flavoured generously with rose water and rose pet
- Lemon Rice Recipe
- Rap with a Wrap at SUBWAY
- Top ten egg Recipes
- How to make Thai Rice Bowl - A complete Thai meal in a bowl new recipe
- How to make Egg Fried Rice and Chicken Manchurian - Make these Chinese delicacies at home and enjoy with your entire family.