Be a kid or a teenage or an adult or an oldie, chicken lovers trend all over the world at all times! One meat that is a favourite of all beyond belief! When cooked, it can be presented in many guises. Sauté it, fry it, toss it, bake it, steam it – eat it the way you want to. Whatever its form may be upon being cooked, its flavour may change but its flesh remains high in protein, low in fat and can be digested easily.
You can also find more Pickles, Jams and Chutneys recipes like Red Chilli Garlic Chutney, Hummus, Tamarind Leaves Chutney, Roasted Pepper Chutney.
Prep Time : 26-30 minutes
Cook time : 16-20 minutes
Serve : 4
Level Of Cooking : Easy
Taste : Spicy
Ingredients for Andhra Chicken Pickle Recipe
Boneless chicken cut into pieces 500 grams
Turmeric powder 1 teaspoon
Salt to taste
Oil ½ cup
Mustard seeds 1 tablespoon
Ginger-garlic paste 1 tablespoon
Red chilli powder 2 tablespoons
Tamarind paste 1 tablespoon
Take chicken pieces in a bowl. Add salt and ½ teaspoon turmeric powder and mix well. Set aside to marinate.
Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Add mustard seeds and let them splutter.
Add remaining turmeric powder and mix well.
Add marinated chicken pieces and mix well. Cook on high heat for 2-3 minutes. Cover and cook on low heat for 8-10 minutes.
Add ginger-garlic paste and red chilli powder, mix well.
Add tamarind paste, mix well and cook for 1-2 minutes.
How to make Andhra Brinjal Pachadi - Spicy and bursting with wonderful flavors, this brinjal preparation from Andhra is irresistible. How to make Andhra Brinjal Pachadi - Spicy and bursting with wonderful flavors, this brinjal preparation from Andhra is irresistible.Also called by names like aubergine and eggplant, this purple hued fleshy vegetable is a versatile thing and fun to cook with. Dish-up a very traditional bharta with it, bake a lasagna with parmesan and eggplant or just fry it for a great accompaniment with dal-chawal, brinjal is versatile. To choose one without seeds, pick the lighter one with a smooth shiny skin.
- How to make Hara Masala Kofta Pulao Mutton mince kofte cooked with basmati rice and green chutney very very taste.
- A Mexican snack spicy corn mixture and cheese wrapped in tortillas and baked food
- How to make Cheesy Eggplant Casserol
- How to make Palak Paneer
- How to make Ginger Chicken
- Strawberry Detox Water Recipe Card
- How to make Goan Chicken Stew Chicken stew made in Goan style
- 5 soups to brighten a rainy day
- How to make Chocolate Peda - Chocolate insinuates itself into every confection, including peda
- 7 winter stews from around the world
- How to make Chana Masala Rice - Kala chana and rice
- Chicken Coriander and Corn Soup Recipe Card
- Chocolate Burfi Recipe
- How to make Egg Fried Rice and Chicken Manchurian - Make these Chinese delicacies at home and enjoy with your entire family.
- How to make Chicken Stroganoff - Chicken cooked in creamy tomato sauce flavored with mushrooms