Be a kid or a teenage or an adult or an oldie, chicken lovers trend all over the world at all times! One meat that is a favourite of all beyond belief! When cooked, it can be presented in many guises. Sauté it, fry it, toss it, bake it, steam it – eat it the way you want to. Whatever its form may be upon being cooked, its flavour may change but its flesh remains high in protein, low in fat and can be digested easily.
For more recipes related to Egg Fried Rice and Chicken Manchurian checkoutChicken Tetrazini, Chicken Manchurian, Chicken In Paprika And Pepper Sauce, Butter Chicken . You can also find more Main Course Chicken recipes like Chatpata Chicken, Thai Rice Bowl, Quick and Easy Chicken Curry, Hot and Sour Chicken Parcels.
Prep Time : 21-25 minutes
Cook time : 26-30 minutes
Serve : 4
Level Of Cooking : Easy
Taste : Spicy
Ingredients for Egg Fried Rice and Chicken Manchurian Recipe
Boneless chicken legs, cut into 1 inch pieces 250 grams
Oil 1 tablespoon + to deep fry
Dark soy sauce 4 teaspoons
Green chilli sauce 3 teaspoons
White pepper powder to taste
Salt to taste
Cornflour/ corn starch 2 tablespoons
Garlic chopped 1½ tablespoons
Ginger finely copped 1 inch
Green chillies finely chopped 1-2
Celery finely chopped 1 inch
Chicken stock 2 cups
Vinegar 1 teaspoon
Spring onion greens finely chopped 2 stalks
Egg fried rice
Cooked rice 3 cups
Oil 2 tablespoons
Carrot finely chopped 1 small
French beans finely chopped 6-8
Soy sauce 1 teaspoon
Green chilli sauce 1 teaspoon
Salt to taste
Spring onion greens finely chopped, 2 tablespoons + for garnishing
To prepare chicken manchurian, heat sufficient oil in a pan.
Take chicken in a bowl. Add 2 teaspoons soy sauce, 1 teaspoon green chilli sauce, white pepper powder, salt, egg and 1 tablespoon cornflour and mix well.
Deep-fry marinated chicken pieces in hot oil till half fried. Drain on absorbent paper.
To prepare gravy, heat 1 tablespoon oil in a non-stick pan. Add garlic, ginger, green chillies and celery and sauté for 1 minute.
Reduce heat, add chicken stock, remaining soy sauce, remaining green chilli sauce and salt and mix.
Take remaining cornflour in another bowl. Add 2-3 tablespoons water and mix well to make a thick slurry.
Add the slurry to gravy and mix. Add half fried chicken pieces, mix and cook for 4-5 minutes. Switch off heat, add vinegar and spring onion greens and mix well.
How to make Butter Chicken Biryani Rich andYummy ! How to make Butter Chicken Biryani - Rich and tasty – this chicken biryani Punjabi food is wholesome and full of rustic flavour. The custom of cooking in community ovens or tandoors prevails in rural pockets even today. The cuisine is characterised by a profusion of dairy products in the form of malai, paneer and dahi. The dals are a speciality of this type of cuisine, made of whole pulses like black gram, green gram and Bengal gram.
- How to make Mutton Ghee Roast - Boneless mutton cooked and cooked in ghee with a roasted spice masala.
- How to make Thai Chicken Salad with Crunchy Quinoa
- Lemon Rice Recipe
- Egg Fried Rice and Chicken Manchurian Recipe Card
- Rap with a Wrap at SUBWAY
- Top ten egg Recipes
- How to make Thai Rice Bowl - A complete Thai meal in a bowl new recipe
- How to make Egg Fried Rice and Chicken Manchurian - Make these Chinese delicacies at home and enjoy with your entire family.
- How to make Bhaji Par Eeda - Parsis love eggs and they cook them in a variety of ways
- Andhra Chicken Pickle Recipe Card
- Top 15 food trends of 2017
- Andhra Style Mutton Curry Recipe Card
- How to make Poha Chicken Hot Bhujing
- How to make Thai Rice Bowl - A complete Thai meal in a bowl
- How to make Butter Chicken Biryani - Rich and tasty !