For more recipes related to Roasted Coconut Laddoos checkout Panchakhadya. You can also find more Mithais recipes like Besan Burfi, Date and Nut Parcels with Rabdi, Gulkand Shahi Tukda, Churme Meve Ke Laddoo.
Hindi: nariyalCoastal cuisine of India loves the coconut. Be it Goan or Malwani, Karnatak, Tamilian or from Kerala, the taste of coconut reigns supreme. Think about a rich fish curry and try making it obliterating the coconut! It will pass off as a fake. Very correctly termed as the ‘plant of life,’ each and every part of the coconut plant is useful in one or the other way.
Prep Time : 21-25 minutes
Cook time : 31-40 minutes
Serve : 4
Level Of Cooking : Easy
Taste : Sweet
Ingredients for Roasted Coconut Laddoos Recipe
Dried coconut ( khopra) dried 1½ cups
Coconut milk 1 cup
Zest of 1 lemon
Jaggery (gur) grated 1 cup
Salt a pinch
Almonds slivered 4-5
Pistachios slivered 8-10
Green cardamom powder a pinch
Dry roast coconut in a non-stick pan on low heat till golden brown. Add coconut milk, mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
Add lemon zest, jaggery, salt, almonds and pistachios. Increase heat to medium and cook for 15-20 minutes or till the liquid is completely absorbed.
Remove from heat and cool down to room temperature. Divide the mixture into 8 equal portions and shape them into laddoos.
How to make Dry Chilli Chicken How to make Dry Chilli Chicken Be a kid or a teenage or an adult or an oldie, chicken lovers trend all over the world at all times! One meat that is a favourite of all beyond belief! When cooked, it can be presented in many guises. Sauté it, fry it, toss it, bake it, steam it – eat it the way you want to. Whatever its form may be upon being cooked, its flavour may change but its flesh remains high in protein, low in fat and can be digested easily.
- How to make Indo-Chinese Pan Roasted Chicken
- How to make Agri Mutton
- Gongura Chicken Recipe Card
- How to make Andhra Brinjal Pachadi - Spicy and bursting with wonderful flavors, this brinjal preparation from Andhra is irresistible.
- How to make Hara Masala Kofta Pulao Mutton mince kofte cooked with basmati rice and green chutney very very taste.
- A Mexican snack spicy corn mixture and cheese wrapped in tortillas and baked food
- How to make Cheesy Eggplant Casserol
- How to make Palak Paneer
- How to make Ginger Chicken
- Strawberry Detox Water Recipe Card
- How to make Goan Chicken Stew Chicken stew made in Goan style
- 5 soups to brighten a rainy day
- How to make Chocolate Peda - Chocolate insinuates itself into every confection, including peda
- 7 winter stews from around the world
- How to make Chana Masala Rice - Kala chana and rice