Fusion cuisine is one that combines elements of different culinary traditions. Cuisines of this type are not categorized according to any one particular cuisine style and have played a part in a number of innovations.Fusion food is a general term for the combination of various forms of cookery and comes in several forms.
Prep Time : 21-25 minutes
Cook time : 6-10 minutes
Serve : 4
Level Of Cooking : Easy
Taste : Sweet
Ingredients for Cronut Sandwich Recipe
Dough for cronut as required
Refined flour (maida) for dusting
Oil for deep-frying
Whipped cream as required
Green grapes as required
Black grapes as required
Fresh pomegranate pearls as required
Strawberry sauce as required
Dust a worktop with some flour, place the dough on it and roll out to a 1 inch thick sheet. Cut into roundels with a medium sized donut cutter and discard the centre round to create a hole. These are cronuts.
Dust a baking tray with some flour, place the cronuts on it and set aside in a warm place for 10-15 minutes.
Heat sufficient oil in a pan. Deep-fry cronuts till golden. Drain on absorbent paper.
Halve the cronuts horizontally. Pipe out whipped cream on the base halves.
Top with halved green grapes and black grapes and pomegranate pearls. Cover with remaining halves and serve immediately drizzled with strawberry sauce.
Chocolate Burfi Recipe Chocolate Burfi Recipe History of Indian cuisine dates back to nearly 5,000-years ago when various groups and cultures interacted with India that led to a diversity of flavours and regional cuisines.Indian cuisine comprises of a number of regional cuisines. The diversity in soil type, climate, culture, ethnic group and occupations, these cuisines differ from each other mainly due to the use of locally available spices
- How to make Egg Fried Rice and Chicken Manchurian - Make these Chinese delicacies at home and enjoy with your entire family.
- How to make Chicken Stroganoff - Chicken cooked in creamy tomato sauce flavored with mushrooms
- How to make Andhra Brinjal Pachadi - Spicy and bursting with wonderful flavors, this brinjal preparation from Andhra is irresistible
- How to make Cronut Sandwich - Deep-fried cronuts
- How to make Thai Rice Bowl
- How to make Dry Chilli Chicken
- How to make Burnt Garlic Mushroom Soup
- Top 15 food trends of 2017
- How to make Breakfast Burrito - Start your day on a delicious note with this tortilla burrito
- How to make Tomato Pickle
- How to make Dal Tadka
- How to make French Toast Pudding - Egg-milk mixture poured over toasted bread cubes and baked.
- Recipe for Little Ones
- How to make Thai Chicken Salad with Crunchy Quinoa
- How to make Roasted Coconut Laddoos - Roasting the coconut gives these laddoos a fantastic nutty flavour.