vailable in various types, shapes and sizes, these edible fungi (purely vegetarian!) are a great way to glam-up your dishes. Talking about the types, there are – button, enoki, morel, oyster, shiitake, porcini, chanterelle and portabella. Buy the ones with a firm texture and even colour with tightly-closed caps. If the gills are showing, it is an indication of age and they are probably past their prime..
Prep Time : 6-10 minutes
Cook time : 11-15 minutes
Serve : 4
Level Of Cooking : Easy
Taste : Mild
Ingredients for Burnt Garlic Mushroom Soup Recipe
Mushrooms shimeji ½ cup
Button mushrooms sliced ½ cup
Garlic finely chopped 2 tablespoons
Oil 2 tablespoons
Celery chopped 1 teaspoon
French beans stringed and sliced 4-5
Vegetable stock 5-6 cups
Salt to taste
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
Spinach shredded ½ cup
Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Add garlic and sauté till golden. Remove from heat and strain. Reserve 1 teaspoon of the garlic oil.
Heat the reserved garlic oil in a deep non-stick pan. Add celery and sauté for 15 seconds.
Add French beans and mix. Add shimeji mushrooms and sauté. Add button mushrooms and sauté for 3-4 minutes.
Add burnt garlic and mix. Add stock and stir well. Add salt and crushed peppercorn, stir and bring to a boil.
Add spinach and mix well.
Chocolate Burfi Recipe Chocolate Burfi Recipe History of Indian cuisine dates back to nearly 5,000-years ago when various groups and cultures interacted with India that led to a diversity of flavours and regional cuisines.Indian cuisine comprises of a number of regional cuisines. The diversity in soil type, climate, culture, ethnic group and occupations, these cuisines differ from each other mainly due to the use of locally available spices
- How to make Egg Fried Rice and Chicken Manchurian - Make these Chinese delicacies at home and enjoy with your entire family.
- How to make Chicken Stroganoff - Chicken cooked in creamy tomato sauce flavored with mushrooms
- How to make Andhra Brinjal Pachadi - Spicy and bursting with wonderful flavors, this brinjal preparation from Andhra is irresistible
- How to make Cronut Sandwich - Deep-fried cronuts
- How to make Thai Rice Bowl
- How to make Dry Chilli Chicken
- How to make Burnt Garlic Mushroom Soup
- Top 15 food trends of 2017
- How to make Breakfast Burrito - Start your day on a delicious note with this tortilla burrito
- How to make Tomato Pickle
- How to make Dal Tadka
- How to make French Toast Pudding - Egg-milk mixture poured over toasted bread cubes and baked.
- Recipe for Little Ones
- How to make Thai Chicken Salad with Crunchy Quinoa
- How to make Roasted Coconut Laddoos - Roasting the coconut gives these laddoos a fantastic nutty flavour.