Fusion cuisine is one that combines elements of different culinary traditions. Cuisines of this type are not categorized according to any one particular cuisine style and have played a part in a number of innovations.Fusion food is a general term for the combination of various forms of cookery and comes in several forms.
Prep Time : 0-5 minutes
Cook time : 0-5 minutes
Serve : 4
Level Of Cooking : Easy
Taste : Sweet
Ingredients for Strawberry Detox Water Recipe
Lemon sliced 1
Fresh mint sprigs 6-8
Cinnamon powder a pinch
Ice cubes as required
Hull the strawberries and chop roughly.
Put chopped strawberries, lemon slices, mint sprigs, cinnamon powder and sufficient water in individual mason jars.
Add ice cubes and stir well.
How to make Dry Chilli Chicken How to make Dry Chilli Chicken Be a kid or a teenage or an adult or an oldie, chicken lovers trend all over the world at all times! One meat that is a favourite of all beyond belief! When cooked, it can be presented in many guises. Sauté it, fry it, toss it, bake it, steam it – eat it the way you want to. Whatever its form may be upon being cooked, its flavour may change but its flesh remains high in protein, low in fat and can be digested easily.
- How to make Indo-Chinese Pan Roasted Chicken
- How to make Agri Mutton
- Gongura Chicken Recipe Card
- How to make Andhra Brinjal Pachadi - Spicy and bursting with wonderful flavors, this brinjal preparation from Andhra is irresistible.
- How to make Hara Masala Kofta Pulao Mutton mince kofte cooked with basmati rice and green chutney very very taste.
- A Mexican snack spicy corn mixture and cheese wrapped in tortillas and baked food
- How to make Cheesy Eggplant Casserol
- How to make Palak Paneer
- How to make Ginger Chicken
- Strawberry Detox Water Recipe Card
- How to make Goan Chicken Stew Chicken stew made in Goan style
- 5 soups to brighten a rainy day
- How to make Chocolate Peda - Chocolate insinuates itself into every confection, including peda
- 7 winter stews from around the world
- How to make Chana Masala Rice - Kala chana and rice