What Is Good
- Hebah Patel
- Comedy scenes
What Is Bad
- Sentimental scenes
- No twist in plot
- Slow screenplay
The film Naanna Nenu Naa Boyfriends movie story is a drama story. This film shows how much a father cares her daughter and how a girl creates silly problems to her loving father. Hebah Patel is seen as one of the luckiest girl whose father takes her special care, she selects three boy friends and when she has to ok with one, her mother asks her to think about father. What will happen next is the rest of the story.
Rao Ramesh and Hebah Patel Sceens are worked well. Comedy scenes worked out well. Lengthy sentiment scenes check audience patience. Overall the movie will entertain youngsters. The mass audience may be entertained to some extent. Rao Ramesh needs a special mention in the film. Everyone will be impressed by the emotional play of Rao Ramesh in the movie. Hebah Patel has stolen the show. She looked gorgeous and did a tremendous work.The three Boyfriends Noel Sean, Parvateesam and Ashwin Babu were at their best.
Editing could have been better.Director should have worked a little more on the screenplay of the film.Casting Predictable nature of the story Farcical comedy. One of the biggest assets of this film is the interesting story line. Credit should go to writer Sai Krishna for coming up with an intriguing plot of a girl loving three guys at a time. Shekhar Chandra’s music is good as all the songs have been composed quite well and the director Bhaskar Bandi has done a decent job with the film.
The film has managed to generate decent buzz around it with its promotional contents. The film Naanna Nenu Naa Boyfriends revolves around love, family drama along with funny scenes. It will entertain all class audience greatly. The romantic drama has some decent moments and if you like love stories with a twist and a bit of father sentiment, you can give this film a shot.
Anushka Shetty's next to release by December Anushka, who impressed with her powerful performance as the strong princess Devasena who displays steely resolve and completes a revenge mission for her husband's death in SS Rajamouli's Baahubali series that had its second installment released early this year, has been busy shooting for her next.
- Boyapati Srinu is making a big comeback
- Tamil Actor feels so bad for not releasing his movie along with Mahesh Babu's 'SPYder'
- Mahesh Babu least bothered about SPYder Flop - His Chief Minister Avatar will arrive on...
- For fans of 'Baahubali', A Big Surprise awaits you...!!!
- Ram Charan is on a song with a good line up of movies
- Sai Pallavi to taste another success like 'Fidaa'
- Nagarjuna's final touches for Akhil
- Why the director showered praises on Anupama Parameshwaran?
- #NTR28Launch - Watch the Live Video from Rama Naidu Studios
- Ravi Teja used what Junior NTR rejected!
- Tollywood Movies Latest Updates - 23/10/2017
- Can the 'Karthikeya' magic be repeated?
- Junior NTR - Anirudh - Trivikram Srinivas - A massive dream project!
- Vijay Devarakonda is patient with his next set of movies