What Is Good
- Production values
What Is Bad
- The whole movie literally
Saptagiri is a short film actor of caliber. As he wastes his father's hard earned money on making short films, he is constantly scolded by his constable dad. The comic gang leader in the street can't wear the uniform, which he ridicules as gurkha dress. But there comes that fateful day when the sincere constable dad is murdered by Manikyam, a most wanted criminal having secret links with the DSP (Posani). All of a sudden Saptagiri becomes a Police Constable and what forces him to become so is the rest of the movie.
Sapthagiri impress in his role to an extent. His dialogues in Parashurama and Duryodhana gets up are quite interesting. Dr. Shiva Prasad impresses with his acting as hero’s father. Posani and Sayaji Shinde have done a decent job in their roles. Some scenes that has showcased the tragic lives of police constables have been shown very well. The heroine's role is very less and is used only in the songs and their love track is not upto the satisfaction. The way the hero takes his revenge and the manner in which these scenes are showcased are quite over the top.
Ram Prasad's cinematography work is average. Editing made by Gautham Raju is disappointing as many scenes during the first half could have been easily chopped off. The Music which was made by Bulganin is decent and production values are also very good for a limited budget movie. Screenplay by Sapthagiri has many loose ends and does not elevate the film much. Tollywood industry's director Arun Pawan's making is little boring.
The director fails to keep up the momentum after Saptagiri discovers what went wrong with his dad. The heroine Roshini Prakash debuts in the movie and she looks clueless even as the director is heartless with respect to the love track. The songs seem to be too long in this film with a run time of hardly 120 mins. In fact the movie is not satisfactory and the making is utter waste.
PIC TALK: Slender Beauty's Tantalizing Pose In the picture is Disha Patani who is introduced to Telugu Film Industry by Puri Jagannadh in Loafer opposite Mega Prince Varun Tej. The actress has shifted her base to Bollywood after Loafer and is finding some roles now and then. She is also in news for dating Young Hero Tiger Sharoff, son of Senior Actor Jackie Sharoff.
- INSIDE STORY: Bharat Ane Nenu Confirmed to Miss Sankranthi
- INSIDE STORY: Wedding Time for Nayantara?
- Salman Khan Becoming Father?
- SHOCKING: No Robotic Spider in Spyder?
- Mahesh Babu's Opinion about YSR and YS Jagan
- EXCLUSIVE: Spyder Storyline
- Lady Super Star Nayantara Challenges 'Mega Star' Chiranjeevi
- Jai Lava Kusa Five Days Collections
- SPYDER MAN and 'Baahubali' Maker comes TOGETHER for an Extravaganza!
- Disha Patani replaces Shruti Haasan - But, movie shelved for now!
- 19 Hot Bikini Photos of Model Ranjana Mishra to erase your Bad mood - BONUS VIDEO inside
- KAJAL AGGARWAL is the 'REAL QUEEN'
- SPYDER copied mainly from Hollywood movie SNOWDEN and THE DARK KNIGHT - A Shocking Report
- Actress ANJALI's Baby sister to make her Debut - Check out her Photo