What Is Good
- Production values
What Is Bad
- The whole movie literally
Saptagiri is a short film actor of caliber. As he wastes his father's hard earned money on making short films, he is constantly scolded by his constable dad. The comic gang leader in the street can't wear the uniform, which he ridicules as gurkha dress. But there comes that fateful day when the sincere constable dad is murdered by Manikyam, a most wanted criminal having secret links with the DSP (Posani). All of a sudden Saptagiri becomes a Police Constable and what forces him to become so is the rest of the movie.
Sapthagiri impress in his role to an extent. His dialogues in Parashurama and Duryodhana gets up are quite interesting. Dr. Shiva Prasad impresses with his acting as hero’s father. Posani and Sayaji Shinde have done a decent job in their roles. Some scenes that has showcased the tragic lives of police constables have been shown very well. The heroine's role is very less and is used only in the songs and their love track is not upto the satisfaction. The way the hero takes his revenge and the manner in which these scenes are showcased are quite over the top.
Ram Prasad's cinematography work is average. Editing made by Gautham Raju is disappointing as many scenes during the first half could have been easily chopped off. The Music which was made by Bulganin is decent and production values are also very good for a limited budget movie. Screenplay by Sapthagiri has many loose ends and does not elevate the film much. Tollywood industry's director Arun Pawan's making is little boring.
The director fails to keep up the momentum after Saptagiri discovers what went wrong with his dad. The heroine Roshini Prakash debuts in the movie and she looks clueless even as the director is heartless with respect to the love track. The songs seem to be too long in this film with a run time of hardly 120 mins. In fact the movie is not satisfactory and the making is utter waste.
PIC TALK: Katrina Kaif in International Towel Series Photoshoot In the picture above is Slender but Sexy Beauty Katrina Kaif. The actress is one of Bollywood's highest-paid actresses but is also the most in-demand heroines. She made her Telugu debut with Mallishwari and later followed it up with Allari Pidugu in 2005.
- Bollywood's SEXY BOMBSHELL in Tollywood movie's ITEM SONG
- SHOCKING NEWS: Due to over glamour actress instructed not to act for 1 year
- Baahubali 2 breaks record of Hollywood's FAST AND FURIOUS movie
- Is Such B-Grade Stuff necessary in Tollywood ??
- TRADE: Baahubali-2 Eyes 10 Million Dollars Weekend
- TRADE: Baahubali-2 Eyeing 500 Crore Gross First Weekend
- SPECIAL TREAT this summer, Hot Bikini Photos of Roohi Singh to COOL YOU DOWN
- Baahubali-2 Two Days Collections
- AN ANALYSIS : THE NEGATIVE SIDE OF #Bahubali2 The Conclusion - SPOILER ALERT !!!
- PIC TALK: The Sexy Car Wash
- Glamorous, Sexy Doll Katrina Kaif's first picture in Instagram
- INSIDE STORY: Shankar Feeling Insecure about Rajamouli's Popularity
- INTERESTING FACTS about Chiranjeevi's 151st project details
- INSIDE STORY: One More Unanswered Question in Baahubali