What Is Good
What Is Bad
- Zig zag cuts
- Visual effects
- Lengthy scenes in second half
Gautamiputra Satakarni is completely an epic historical action based movie that involves ancient characters and the story from the 2nd century. Gautami Putra Satakarni is the 2nd century CE Satavahana ruler and the hardships he underwent is conveyed both emotionally as well as mentally. Shriya Saran played the role of wife to Balakrishna in this movie. This movie is all about History and a ruthless warrior. Director Krish has proved that he is a good story teller once again.
The movie featured Nandamuri Balakrishna, Shriya Saran and Hema Malini in the leading roles. Actors like Shiva Rajkumar, Kabir Bedi and Ravi Prakash have played the crucial supporting roles in the movie. Gautami Putra Satakarni is the best film in the career of Balakrishna after the historic epic film Aditya 369. All the actors have delivered their utmost performance in the movie. The movie director Krish has given a good storied movie at the start of this year 2017. However, the costumes never fit the bill. In fact, in few scenes they looked so silly on the actors.
Chirantan Bhatt had scored the music for Gautamiputra Satakarni and the Cinematography was played by Gnana Shekar V.S and the editing part was looked after by Suraj Jagtap and Rama Krishna Arram. The background scoring was made excellently and the editing was accurate and apt in the movie. Krish’s work in the movie is marvelous and he has made Nadamuri Balakrishna’s talented acting through the movie.
Nandamuri Balakrishna is playing the title role - Gautamiputra Satakarni, while Shriya Saran appears as his wife. The music was released by Lahari Music Company. Gautamiputra" literally means "son of Gautami", while Satakarni is a title common to several Satavahana kings. Such matronymics also appear in the names of other Satavahana kings and the making was made phenomenally and the running time of the movie is very less. Such type of movie has explained the tradition and culture of our country.
10:40am: Satakarni won the war and the movie comes to an end. State tuned for complete updates.
Balayya's 'Gautamiputra Satakarni' KICKS AWAY Ram Charan's 'Dhruva' Balayya's 'Gautamiputra Satakarni' clearly has the upper hand over Chiranjeevi's 'Khaidi No 150' in overseas and every single day it is Balayya who wins the race. 'Khaidi No 150' is pushed to the bottom and even 'Satamanam Bhavathi' raised to the second spot.
- HISTORY CHANGED - 'Khaidi No 150' is the FIRST MOVIE in TFI to achieve this Milestone
- EXCLUSIVE :: All Time TOP GROSSERS in Vizag area - 'Khaidi No 150' IS NOT inside TOP 5
- 'Khaidi No 150' could manage SECOND SPOT after a furious run
- Theater Owner express HAPPINESS over PROFITS earned with 'Khaidi No 150' - PROOF inside
- PIC TALK: Assets Treat in a Pool
- INSIDE STORY: Akkineni Fans Unrealistic Expectations on Nagarjuna
- INSIDE STORY: Chiranjeevi Ungrateful to Mahesh Babu's Good Gesture
- What is KCR's connection to Dhoni?
- INSIDE STORY: Ram Charan Becomes Butt of Jokes on Social Media
- Gautamiputra Satakarni Ten Days Collections
- Khaidi No 150 Eleven Days Collections
- Kajal Aggarwal PARTYING WILD - Photos Inside
- Chiranjeevi movie khaidi No. 150 inches closer to Rs 100 crore mark on 2nd weekend
- TRADE: Gautamiputra Satakarni in the Elite 1.5 Million Dollars Club