Mahindra Bolero Power is launched on September 12th. The vehicle was launched between INR 6.59 Lakhs to INR 7.57 Lakhs. The SUV exactly measures 3,995 mm long, 1,745 mm wide, 1,880 mm tall and has a wheelbase of 2,680 mm. Otherwise the Bolero Power+ looks identical to the regular Bolero.
Also the interior doesn't have more changes. The car has some features like Engine Immbolizer, Music System, Voice messaging system, Digital Cluster and Better seat. When compared to Bolero Power this Bolero Power+ claims to be 5% more fuel efficient. The SUV gets a mileage of 16.5 Kmpl.
Royal Enfield First Modern Twin Cylinder Bikes launched on November 14 Accordingly the Royal Enfield 650 twins are among the most highly anticipated new bike launches of 2018 in India. Royal Enfield has announced that both the motorcycles will be launched on November 14 in our market. The Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 were first launched in the USA market at $5,799 (Rs 4.23 lakh) and $5,999 (Rs 4.37 lakh) respectively in September.
- Hyundai Verna diesel now priced from Rs 9.29 lakh launched
- Launch of bikes Hero Xpulse 200, 200T by 2019
- Powerful Volkswagen Virtus GTS comes with a unique equipment
- Details of Mahindra's new Fortuner rival, the Alturas SUV
- Some comparison between Hero Xtreme 200R vs TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
- All new SUV to make its debut in late 2021
- Price announcement for Tata's new SUV Harrier by January 2019
- Mahindra adds final touch to S201 to be launched by 2019
- Hyundai finally launched much-awaited budget hatchback Santro
- Launch of Tiago JTP & Tigor JTP by October 26
- Audi Q5 Petrol gets a launch pad
- Kicks SUV for India launch in early 2019
- Bookings for Tata Harrier are currently open
- Second gen Ertiga to launch on November 21, 2018
- Time for arrival of another refreshed compact sedan Tata Tigor facelift