Mahindra Bolero Power is launched on September 12th. The vehicle was launched between INR 6.59 Lakhs to INR 7.57 Lakhs. The SUV exactly measures 3,995 mm long, 1,745 mm wide, 1,880 mm tall and has a wheelbase of 2,680 mm. Otherwise the Bolero Power+ looks identical to the regular Bolero.
Also the interior doesn't have more changes. The car has some features like Engine Immbolizer, Music System, Voice messaging system, Digital Cluster and Better seat. When compared to Bolero Power this Bolero Power+ claims to be 5% more fuel efficient. The SUV gets a mileage of 16.5 Kmpl.
Fourth generation Tucson grows in size to become a 7 Seater Accordingly current gen Hyundai Tucson is in the middle of its life-cycle with a face lift due in India next year the Korean company is already at a fairly advanced stage in the design and development of the next generation Tucson, which is set to make its global debut in 2021.
- Next-generation SUV to replace ageing second-gen Pajero Sport by 2019
- Fifth-gen Honda City likely to come with diesel-CVT
- India's first Lamborghini Urus delivered to a Mumbai customer
- Mahindra Y400 SUV based on SsangYong Rexton, launch on October 9
- Maruti begins road tests of its made in India EV in India
- Much awaited Mahindra Marazzo catapulted successfully
- New Hyundai hatchback takes on Maruti Suzuki Celerio and Tata Tiago
- Petrol, diesel & CNG cars older than 15 years be scrapped
- Maruti's Ertiga for buyers looking for Seven seat people mover
- Tata Harrier SUV ahead of its scheduled January 2019 launch
- Five seat Mitsubishi SUV is in the pipeline for India by 2020
- Leading Carmakers announced price hike
- Mahindra Marazzo to launch Marazzo MPV by next month
- Ciaz facelift gets same number of variants & near-identical color options
- Midlife refresh brings slight changes to Civic's appearance