Mahindra Bolero Power is launched on September 12th. The vehicle was launched between INR 6.59 Lakhs to INR 7.57 Lakhs. The SUV exactly measures 3,995 mm long, 1,745 mm wide, 1,880 mm tall and has a wheelbase of 2,680 mm. Otherwise the Bolero Power+ looks identical to the regular Bolero.
Also the interior doesn't have more changes. The car has some features like Engine Immbolizer, Music System, Voice messaging system, Digital Cluster and Better seat. When compared to Bolero Power this Bolero Power+ claims to be 5% more fuel efficient. The SUV gets a mileage of 16.5 Kmpl.
Maruti Suzuki Ertiga six seater coming soon According to sources the second gen Maruti Suzuki Ertiga has been on sale for a few months in a single, seven-seat, and three-row configuration. In the coming weeks, however, a six seat version of the Ertiga will also go on sale. The version in question will be the new range-topper and will be pitched as a premium model. And in line with its positioning, this top-spec Ertiga is likely to be retailed exclusively from Maruti’s premium Nexa sales network.
- Tata new Harrier SUV launches by 2019
- Mahindra latest compact SUV, the XUV300, will launch in India on February 14
- Renault Captur massive dealer level discounts on on-road prices of 2018 models
- Car maker Maruti Suzuki announced increase of Rs.10,000
- Royal Enfield Bullet 500 priced at 1.87 Lakh
- Bajaj Avenger 220 ABS price announced
- Nissan will officially launch their Kicks SUV on January 22, 2019
- Jawa and Forty Two models sold out till September 2019
- Tata Motors new SUV has a lot to live up to
- Mahindra XUV300 all set to launch by February 2019
- Dealers confirmed acceptance of Mahindra XUV300 bookings for about Rs 11,000
- Tata Harrier is priced between Rs 16-21 lakh to launch by January 2019
- Maruti Suzuki offers attractive discounts this year end
- Five seat Mitsubishi SUV is in the pipeline for India by 2020
- Tata Harrier SUV ahead of its scheduled January 2019 launch