Chennai sources have stated that the nearly $18 billion Group Mahindra is finalizing its ambitious automotive foray into the US market starting from 2019 when an off road product entirely developed by the company's Detroit R&D centre, will be launched in that market.
Korean group company Ssangyong too is planning to debut its products in the US in the next 18 months. According to company sources, M&M is readying for full-fledged US push given that its earlier legal cases have now all been sorted out. Mahindra's US foray is being spear-headed by Mahindra North American Technical Centre (MNATC).
The company's R&D centre in Detroit, which is
currently working on two separate products, one for the Indian market and
another entirely for the US market.
Meanwhile a senior company source had said that "MNATC is developing an off-roader product for the US market which is expected to be launched sometime in 2019". It has also developed another product which will come to the Indian market by the middle of financial year 2017-18.
Saurbh Vatsa, a General Motors veteran joined the Indian unit of Peugeot as head of marketing New Delhi sources have reported that the three newly established foreign car makers namely Puegeot, M G Motor India and Kia Motor India have beefed up appointments at the key roles. According to sources Saurbh Vatsa, a General Motors veteran has recently joined the Indian unit of Peugeot as head of marketing.
- GST not imposed for second hand car by an individual
- 250 smart poles to be installed in Hubballi-Dharwad for charging Electric Vehicles
- TCS hiring by PSA aims at designing products for Hyundai and Maruti
- Italian super sports luxury carmaker said 2017 was a challenging year with impact of GST
- Planning to buy Diesel cars? But read this before getting it as they are too expensive than Petrol cars
- Skoda closes financial year 2017 by 30% growth
- EV thrust renewable energy with improved technology helps India bring down its fuel import bill
- A New Milestone for Maruti Suzuki in 2018!
- Electric Vehicle industry soon to be established in AP
- Auto industry managed to gather pace this fiscal
- So, this is the new competition for Honda?
- By 2030 Piyush Goyal holding power aims to become 100% e-vehicle nation
- Maruti Suzuki's Dzire is the most wanted car - Sales percentage has increased
- Germany's Audi abandoned plans to sell its Italian motorcycle brand Ducati
- Domestic sales of Passenger Vehicles grew up April to November 2017