The CEO and President of Honda Cars India had stated that from the hardware side, they are developing new customized intelligence system. Currently, customers before visiting dealers learn a lot from the Internet and magazines; so these days’ customers are knowledgeable. So, they are focusing on quality of sales. Not only for Honda, but overall also they are reducing attrition among sales consultants.
It was stated that they are also developing management tools for connecting customers, for example, digitization in the dealer infrastructure. They don’t have any specific plan, but yes it can be one of the things. They want to change the taste of marketing activities. Earlier, customers in India were product oriented, for example the foremost reason to buy a vehicle is its exterior design.
People want to see direct benefit
from it and perceive it as a commodity. However, now experience has become more
important. So we are reviewing our activities and they want to create real
customer oriented services. But yes, it does not happen quickly.
He had added that two years ago India was at 4th position. This fiscal year Indonesia overtook India. It’s in top five lists now and contributes 5% of Honda’s global sales. We expect India to grow much faster than global sales and this increase will not happen in the short term; we are expecting real motorization somewhere around 2025-2030. Once India’s GDP Per capita crosses 5%, big motorization may happen.
Saurbh Vatsa, a General Motors veteran joined the Indian unit of Peugeot as head of marketing New Delhi sources have reported that the three newly established foreign car makers namely Puegeot, M G Motor India and Kia Motor India have beefed up appointments at the key roles. According to sources Saurbh Vatsa, a General Motors veteran has recently joined the Indian unit of Peugeot as head of marketing.
- GST not imposed for second hand car by an individual
- 250 smart poles to be installed in Hubballi-Dharwad for charging Electric Vehicles
- TCS hiring by PSA aims at designing products for Hyundai and Maruti
- Italian super sports luxury carmaker said 2017 was a challenging year with impact of GST
- Planning to buy Diesel cars? But read this before getting it as they are too expensive than Petrol cars
- Skoda closes financial year 2017 by 30% growth
- EV thrust renewable energy with improved technology helps India bring down its fuel import bill
- A New Milestone for Maruti Suzuki in 2018!
- Electric Vehicle industry soon to be established in AP
- Auto industry managed to gather pace this fiscal
- So, this is the new competition for Honda?
- By 2030 Piyush Goyal holding power aims to become 100% e-vehicle nation
- Maruti Suzuki's Dzire is the most wanted car - Sales percentage has increased
- Germany's Audi abandoned plans to sell its Italian motorcycle brand Ducati
- Domestic sales of Passenger Vehicles grew up April to November 2017