New Delhi sources have reported that Volkswagen Polo been one the most successful models for the company globally ever since it was first introduced in 1975. We have seen five different generations of the hatchback living up to the expectations of its respective predecessor and the new sixth generation of Volkswagen Polo will make its global debut on 16th June 2017.
As per the saying "Small on the outside, Big on the inside," the Polo offers Volkswagen customers a subcompact that has proved to be big on space, better on power with each passing generation and the company tapped the right markets at the right time ensuring its global fame.
According to sources, when the first generation drove into the limelight
in 1975, the compression of the Volkswagen idea to an exterior length of only
351 centimeters was unique. But the Polo has not merely proven itself since
then; rather, it has continued to mature, and, after five vehicle generations,
can count on a base of loyal fans.
Volkswagen Polo has been selling for about 42 years now having sold over 16 million units. Before the sixth generation, based on the modular transverse matrix or MQB platform, is launched into the market.
Saurbh Vatsa, a General Motors veteran joined the Indian unit of Peugeot as head of marketing New Delhi sources have reported that the three newly established foreign car makers namely Puegeot, M G Motor India and Kia Motor India have beefed up appointments at the key roles. According to sources Saurbh Vatsa, a General Motors veteran has recently joined the Indian unit of Peugeot as head of marketing.
- GST not imposed for second hand car by an individual
- 250 smart poles to be installed in Hubballi-Dharwad for charging Electric Vehicles
- TCS hiring by PSA aims at designing products for Hyundai and Maruti
- Italian super sports luxury carmaker said 2017 was a challenging year with impact of GST
- Planning to buy Diesel cars? But read this before getting it as they are too expensive than Petrol cars
- Skoda closes financial year 2017 by 30% growth
- EV thrust renewable energy with improved technology helps India bring down its fuel import bill
- A New Milestone for Maruti Suzuki in 2018!
- Electric Vehicle industry soon to be established in AP
- Auto industry managed to gather pace this fiscal
- So, this is the new competition for Honda?
- By 2030 Piyush Goyal holding power aims to become 100% e-vehicle nation
- Maruti Suzuki's Dzire is the most wanted car - Sales percentage has increased
- Germany's Audi abandoned plans to sell its Italian motorcycle brand Ducati
- Domestic sales of Passenger Vehicles grew up April to November 2017