The new Ford EcoSport was launched recently through exclusive online bookings on Amazon. A limited number of Ford EcoSport were made available to the customers and Amazon website gave a chance to the customers to book the first set to own the compact SUV.
All the 123 units were booked within 10 am and most of them booked the top Titanium-plus trim of the EcoSport with the all-new 1.5L three-cylinder petrol engine paired to the new six-speed automatic transmission. Also, most of the customers preferred the lightning Blue color as their favorite.
Rahul Gautam who is the VP at Ford India said, "Ford is creating history again and rests the bar on customer value yet again. We have got an overwhelming response on Amazon and this is just a reflection of trust people have on us. Our new Ford Ecosport will continue to offer an unmatched value for money and satisfy the customers." This new Ford EcoSport will be launched on November 9th.
Road tax increased for automobile industry New Delhi sources have stated that the cheer that goods and service tax has brought to the automotive market has diminished, with concerns mounting over the risk of states raising road tax to offset revenue loss and was added that Maharashtra has already decided to increase the levy on vehicles by 2% to compensate for the absence of octroi, a state tax which has now been merged with GST.
- EESL soon floats another global tender for 10,000 electric vehicles
- American car maker GM winds up its domestic sales
- TVS Motor Company's growth for 2017-18 is up by 10.6%
- Escenda Engineering gets 100% subsidiary of Tata Technologies Europe under the new ownership
- Around 80% Indians buys fake helmets as they go for cheaper ones
- Skoda Kodiaq equipped with AEB system that detects pedestrians
- AIIMS diesel ambulances will be fitted with GPS: Bench
- Can you identify these cars with their logos?
- Luxury cars will get dearer by Rs 1.25-5 lakh
- Second shift operations at Suzuki's Gujarat plant to provide extra units to Maruti Suzuki India
- Honda Company targeting some Huge exports
- Will this Union Budget 2018 beneficiary for luxury car makers?
- Maruti is confident in adding more volumes in next 12 to 18 months
- Auto scrapping plants save India forex?
- Saurbh Vatsa, a General Motors veteran joined the Indian unit of Peugeot as head of marketing