Kawasaki is back into the game and they have launched the new Ninja 650 KRT edition in India. This middleweight two-wheeler is now priced at a never before heard cost. Well, can you make a guess? Keep guessing and now you read the features.
This was introduced at the 2016 Intermot Motorcycle show initially. It is available only in 2 colours, Lime Green and Pitch Black. Of course, it's a racing bike and the exact mechanical updates are not revealed. It has a 649cc liquid-cooled, twin-cylinder engine producing 67bhp and 65.7Nm of torque.
The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox. Also, what makes this more special is, this is 22 Kilos lighter than the earlier model and this means it gives a better performance for the rider. It also has 300mm dual discs at the front and 220mm disc at the rear end.
And just like other models, it also has telescopic forks up and monoshock suspension at the rear. So, can u guess the price? Okay! Here we go. It's current price is Rs.569,000/- (Showroom Price Delhi).
Saurbh Vatsa, a General Motors veteran joined the Indian unit of Peugeot as head of marketing New Delhi sources have reported that the three newly established foreign car makers namely Puegeot, M G Motor India and Kia Motor India have beefed up appointments at the key roles. According to sources Saurbh Vatsa, a General Motors veteran has recently joined the Indian unit of Peugeot as head of marketing.
- GST not imposed for second hand car by an individual
- 250 smart poles to be installed in Hubballi-Dharwad for charging Electric Vehicles
- TCS hiring by PSA aims at designing products for Hyundai and Maruti
- Italian super sports luxury carmaker said 2017 was a challenging year with impact of GST
- Planning to buy Diesel cars? But read this before getting it as they are too expensive than Petrol cars
- Skoda closes financial year 2017 by 30% growth
- EV thrust renewable energy with improved technology helps India bring down its fuel import bill
- A New Milestone for Maruti Suzuki in 2018!
- Electric Vehicle industry soon to be established in AP
- Auto industry managed to gather pace this fiscal
- So, this is the new competition for Honda?
- By 2030 Piyush Goyal holding power aims to become 100% e-vehicle nation
- Maruti Suzuki's Dzire is the most wanted car - Sales percentage has increased
- Germany's Audi abandoned plans to sell its Italian motorcycle brand Ducati
- Domestic sales of Passenger Vehicles grew up April to November 2017