New Delhi sources have stated that the automobiles industry had produced a total 19,486,412 vehicles, including passenger vehicles, commercial vehicles, three wheelers, two wheelers and quadricycle in April- November 2017, against 17,818,193 in April-November 2016, registering a growth of 9.36% over the same period last year.
Meanwhile the domestic sales of PV grew by 8.46% in April-November 2017 over the same period last year. Within the PV, Passenger cars, Utility Vehicle and Vans grew by 4.69% 19.95% and 4.69% respectively, in April-November 2017 over the same period last year.
overall CV segment grew 10.60% in April-November 2017, compared to the same
period last year. Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicles increased by 1.19% and
LCV grew by 17.07% in April-November 2017 over the same period last year.
RR 310 Apache Bike now ready for sales According to sources Akrapovic Racing Line full system exhaust designed for the BMW G 310 R for your TVS Apache RR 310. Meanwhile additionally, the bike will also shed over 4kg thanks to the lighter materials being used. Akrapovic is one of the best known brands in the world for high-end exhaust systems and, like the rest of its products, this one doesn’t come cheap. This carbon-fibre exhaust you see in the photos retails for Rs 55,000 (inclusive of taxes) at the Performance Racing Store in
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Refreshed Honda Jazz hatchback gets four petrol & three diesel variants
- Diesel Vehicles demand will fall 35% by 2019
- All new Skoda Rapid to launch by 2021
- Honda Jass updated version likely by this month end
- Dealerships & manufacturers offer a number of discounts on scooters & motorcycles
- Skoda aims to double combined market share to 5% by 2025
- Audi Company hints at introducing A1 if government relaxes import norms for luxury cars
- Small car concept will preview a new Suzuki sub-brand
- Toyota wraps off its new Century luxury Sedan Car
- Launch of Audi Q5 Petrol Vehicle by June 28
- Face lifted Figo sedan for export markets hints at updates
- Ola Cabs to incorporate Jayem EV in its fleet soon
- New Amaze given Honda a shot in the arm
- Follow these steps for driving through floods during Rainy Season