New Delhi sources have stated that the automobiles industry had produced a total 19,486,412 vehicles, including passenger vehicles, commercial vehicles, three wheelers, two wheelers and quadricycle in April- November 2017, against 17,818,193 in April-November 2016, registering a growth of 9.36% over the same period last year.
Meanwhile the domestic sales of PV grew by 8.46% in April-November 2017 over the same period last year. Within the PV, Passenger cars, Utility Vehicle and Vans grew by 4.69% 19.95% and 4.69% respectively, in April-November 2017 over the same period last year.
overall CV segment grew 10.60% in April-November 2017, compared to the same
period last year. Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicles increased by 1.19% and
LCV grew by 17.07% in April-November 2017 over the same period last year.
Maruti is confident in adding more volumes in next 12 to 18 months Pune sources have stated that the country's largest car maker Maruti Suzuki India plans to introduce around four new products in the next 12 to 18 months to build further on five years of successive double digit sales growth. Meanwhile the company expects to close the ongoing fiscal with double digit sales growth.
- Auto scrapping plants save India forex?
- Saurbh Vatsa, a General Motors veteran joined the Indian unit of Peugeot as head of marketing
- GST not imposed for second hand car by an individual
- 250 smart poles to be installed in Hubballi-Dharwad for charging Electric Vehicles
- TCS hiring by PSA aims at designing products for Hyundai and Maruti
- Italian super sports luxury carmaker said 2017 was a challenging year with impact of GST
- Planning to buy Diesel cars? But read this before getting it as they are too expensive than Petrol cars
- Skoda closes financial year 2017 by 30% growth
- EV thrust renewable energy with improved technology helps India bring down its fuel import bill
- A New Milestone for Maruti Suzuki in 2018!
- Electric Vehicle industry soon to be established in AP
- Auto industry managed to gather pace this fiscal
- So, this is the new competition for Honda?
- By 2030 Piyush Goyal holding power aims to become 100% e-vehicle nation
- Maruti Suzuki's Dzire is the most wanted car - Sales percentage has increased